-Dae's- Custom Pics - The Fanboy House

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Icy version of Burning Algae.

50-100 points if you put its face to the front instead of the way it is, to make it look like a cerimonial torch.

But please don't remove the images anymore :(, they are too good to be lost.

lemme see if I got this...You want it to looke like an Ice Torch Right?

Same with the Ritua Spell?

Like both of the shall conserve the Fire?

=3

Guest ~Overdrive~

The pics...are awesome. I really like the flying Yusei pic. The arms on the Majestic Nova look kinda LQ, but IT'S STILL AMAZING! =D

Do you think you can make a pic with Stardust? Just, if you can find a HQ pic of Stardust in a different pose then the IRL artwork? If you can't find a pic, it's ok =D...thank you.

The pics...are awesome. I really like the flying Yusei pic. The arms on the Majestic Nova look kinda LQ, but IT'S STILL AMAZING! =D

Do you think you can make a pic with Stardust? Just, if you can find a HQ pic of Stardust in a different pose then the IRL artwork? If you can't find a pic, it's ok =D...thank you.

Stardust Doing What

Alright, I gotz a request for ya Dae. Can you make an image where there is Odin, Thor and Loki like, held up in the air...ehhh, hard to explain. Anyways, Odin should be in the middle, Thor on the left (in a slight angle) and same for Loki, only it should be positioned on the right of Odin.

ya a Idea for Spell card and make a Pop culture set but ok :D

here is a Real Custom Card Image

Alexis Rhodes in Slifer red Uniform and Uniform is ripping and she is transfering into Slifer the Sky dragon.....

Naughty Boy

Wow; these are amazing! +1 rep for you.

Anyways, may I make a request?

If so, I would like to request a triple-headed White Night Dragon with the wings of Majestic Star Dragon.

Perhaps an "icy" background would be nice :D

Thanks!

Thanks to you...

Both Requests will be added to Waiting List

Archived