-Dae's- Custom Pics - The Fanboy House

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can I ask for one involving the Generals of the Ice Barrier and the Medallion?

Yeah

I'll Take it....

but i meant that

Alexis literally is turning into Slifer the Sky Dragon XD

Oh...That would have been a little more wierd I guess.

Currently...configuring my brand new notebook.. but once I get back to my computer I might finish 2 or 3 mopre request by the endof the day....I already got the idea for he Gadget one...

And just for fun I'll start naming my pics...XD

Also college starts tomorrow...*the horror*

Guest Deathly Fiend Of YMC

I was wondering,if possible, to get a fusion of the 3 Wicked Gods? The head and tail of Eraser on Dreadroot and Avatar in the center of dreadroot? Thank you Dae! Simple name (needed?) The Wicked Torturer.

Can you make me an image of support for the Meklords. The image should go like this: "Meklord Army Wisel Ein", "Meklord Army Grannel Ein" and "Meklord Army Skiel Ein" should be up front, like in a battlestance or something like that, and "Meklord Astro Dragon Asterisk" and "Meklord Astro Mekanikle" should be in the back, like, being Summoned or something like that.

Well who would belive it...12 FREAKING HOURS IN COLLEGE!...*brain explodes*...

Good I don't have classes tomorrow....>_<

I was wondering,if possible, to get a fusion of the 3 Wicked Gods? The head and tail of Eraser on Dreadroot and Avatar in the center of dreadroot? Thank you Dae! Simple name (needed?) The Wicked Torturer.

Sounds Fun...

Man, how could I have missed this thread. The images are just win. I'll follow this closely.

=3

Thanks a lot

Can you make me an image of support for the Meklords. The image should go like this: "Meklord Army Wisel Ein", "Meklord Army Grannel Ein" and "Meklord Army Skiel Ein" should be up front, like in a battlestance or something like that, and "Meklord Astro Dragon Asterisk" and "Meklord Astro Mekanikle" should be in the back, like, being Summoned or something like that.

I don't posses any HQ pic of cards from Extreme Victory...mmmm I'll See what can I do...

=3

OH REALLY!

NEW PICS WILL BE POSTED IN AN HOUR OR SO....XD

Clear Unknown looks awesome :D The crystal turned out well

And the Icy Veiler is... simply awesome

Thanks...althought I admit that my favorite from this ones is Gadgemandala....(Coz the word is so catchy...XD)

Also...Icy always reminds me of the MOD...

O_O

Dae, you are now my god.

=3

BTW who made you that siggy with CRD...I want one of those...

=3

Thanks...althought I admit that my favorite from this ones is Gadgemandala....(Coz the word is so catchy...XD)

Also...Icy always reminds me of the MOD...

=3

BTW who made you that siggy with CRD...I want one of those...

=3

The logo was made by ~Overdrive~ and the original image was rendered by Yin.

I am also going to make one with the Icy pics in honor of my soon to come Archetype.

The requests just keep coming and coming, eh Dae? S'pose this is the price you pay for your generosity xD (no but seriously, you're awesome at this shite).

You know, if there are too many requests built up at one point, you can always put the requests on lock. As in no new requests until the requests requested before are finished.

Archived