-- Bright Angels of Hope's Sanctuary--

MibeR

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like the userbar. Imma go use.

Anyway, How 'bout we make a small introductory post? I know most new people post a thread in Introductions, so one of us could make up a quick post to welcome them, tell them the MOST IMPORTANT rules, and link them to the rule page.

I'm game for any competition. Though I'll keep losing :P

thanks for the userbar party,, :)

so, i'm not good at GFXing, sakura knows better. So, if any GFXing tournament, sakura or anyone else who wanted being the handler.

If 1on1 tournament sounds good, i can handle this kind of tournament.

@Star : i really like your idea, convincing the newbs to read the rules and give them a direct link sounds good

@Talos: Brain Buster?

If you need help with a GFX contest, then I can probably help 'ya. I am going to start a second Icon Archive soon. My last Icon Archive was fairly popular, [size="1"]I was over worked[/size], and from what I think, depending on the supply and demand of Icons in YCM this time and date, this one will be pretty popular as well. The point is, I could do something like... sponsoring the competition. I could throw some into the prize and I could ad. for the Club here if you'd like. ;]

Anyone should be able to join. That way, we are advertising in multiple sections what we work for.

Ask a mod about the sections. I ASSUME you'd post that contest in Card Contests, but it might be Written Cards.

I'll sponsor the competition BTW. My way of saying "Can't compete, I stink, but I'll be there anyway"

[quote name='Maha Guns' timestamp='1300950825' post='5093089']
[b]@Kakashi : If you want to handle it then go on,[/b]

Here, so are we gonna run that written cards contest on Card Contest Forum?? then anyone could join?? or just here??
[/quote]

I'd be perfectly glad too but I will need someone who has been here and knows the Club to help out a bit. Just let me know if any of you would like to help. You wouldn't have to do much if you don't want to, dig?

@Sakura : Do you mean your Exceed Contest ?? :D > bumping it will be helpful

While waiting , anybody here willing to give the votes to my 1on1 , i have 2 :P. here's the link

[url]http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/242806-bewd777-vs-maha-guns/[/url]

[url]http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/243969-me-vs-aos-written-cards-battle/[/url],

thanks before

[quote name='♪♫Crystal Star♫♪' timestamp='1300960346' post='5093177']
Voted for both. For you.
And NO, it wasn't biased! It was an honest opinion. Thought I'd say that.
[/quote]

i know, Star. i want a Honest Vote soo ;)

thanks for both of you, ive reached my limit reps today..So, maybe i'll give you +reps for your voting tomorrow because i appreciated it :lol:

Archived