-- Bright Angels of Hope's Sanctuary--

MibeR

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought this was some kind of religious community to seek the light, but helping newbies and going against recent habits on YCM sounds great.
Sooo...can I join?^^

Username : Opalmoon
Will you be active here? : Yes, I'm keeping an eye on the whole section, but especially here now.
Your heart real-side? : eh...bright I guess?^^
Did you do something nice in YCM? : Well nothing big, but I did help people in the past and am still trying to do that (for the few people who still want help these days, that is). Back when you could give a reason for reps, most of them were for being nice.
Will you give your all hearts when you're helping people? : yes
How to improve this Clan? or suggestion for this clan? : It's already great that we have something these days -_-' but always having a plan or something would be good, like which section needs us the most this month or a member who keeps getting shunned by veterans. Regularity is what keeps the active clubs alive.^^

[quote name='Opalmoon' timestamp='1300574437' post='5083616']
I thought this was some kind of religious community to seek the light, but helping newbies and going against recent habits on YCM sounds great.
Sooo...can I join?^^

Username :
Will you be active here? : Yes, I'm keeping an eye on the whole section, but especially here now.
Your heart real-side? : eh...bright I guess?^^
Did you do something nice in YCM? : Well nothing big, but I did help people in the past and am still trying to do that (for the few people who still want help these days, that is). Back when you could give a reason for reps, most of them were for being nice.
Will you give your all hearts when you're helping people? : yes
How to improve this Clan? or suggestion for this clan? : It's already great that we have something these days -_-' but always having a plan or something would be good, like which section needs us the most this month or a member who keeps getting shunned by veterans. Regularity is what keeps the active clubs alive.^^
[/quote]

Wow...a mod wants to join the club????????? I find that AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am not club leader but I am sure that Maha will accept you.

[quote name='Talos the Wind Ninja' timestamp='1300547317' post='5082807']
TCG does have a lot of spam and what not, but for us to make a big impact we need more members
[/quote]

That's true, although now that we have a mod in this club, it'll come sooner than you think.
(As for getting rid of Fake Types/DIVINE monsters, I support the Fake Types (belongs in AoC), but DIVINEs should stay for above reasons

[quote name='Elemental Dragon' timestamp='1300568431' post='5083487']
All in favour of at least trying to spread message?
[/quote]

I say yes

....Yeah, can I join?

Username : Crystal Star (Star)
Will you be active here? : I'll try.
Your heart real-side? : Um.... Mostly good. I can restrain the dark side though.
Did you do something nice in YCM? :Yeah. Helping people.
Will you give your all hearts when you're helping people? : Yep
How to improve this Clan? or suggestion for this clan? : ....All my ideas were already mentioned <.< But yeah, help the new members, and work out which section needs us the most.

Username : Bassa
Will you be active here? : Yes
Your heart real-side? : Middle-ish
Did you do something nice in YCM? : yes
Will you give your all hearts when you're helping people? : Yes
How to improve this Clan? or suggestion for this clan? : Maybe a banner?

Yay!

It ain't very surprising for Opal to not join. She'll join eventually anyways.
Because we are... yeah. Good people. Very good people.

Well, I have identified numerous trolls on teh loose, never negged a troll, or as a matter of fact, ANYONE.

Ok. So I think we have majority vote that we want to get rid of fake types such as ninja etc.
Also, - repping someone. If someone repeatedly does something bad, we need to actually teach them to do things properly. If they continually do it i think we'll need to talk to them further about doing stuff properly. If we neg someone for doing sometyhing bad a couple of times it WILL make us look bad! Obviously some "New Members" post things like
"hi thanks" about gross income
or some try selling things. I really can't stand that sort of thing, however, instead of -reps reporting them would do the job properly because they obviously are't here for posting cards etc.
^ just a couple of points and stuff i'v noticed.

Also, seeing as we all get along here, does anyone mind voting on my 1 on 1 contest against n8thegr8. Just a favour! ;D

Well, Fake Types are fine IMO... I'm gonna re-contact the FTK any time... those guys are rather neutral, don't troll, and are kind only if you are.

Well, I do tell 'em that they should... well... repost their stuffz instead of being in the form of attachments.

Have you guys seen the recent spam in Pop Culture Cards. It is all about Windows 7 or Office 2010. I am thinking it is a spam bot and I have reported 2 of them. Could you guys check them out and see if you think they are just 1 guy making more then 1 account and advertising that stuff or what?

Username : LightningCloud
Will you be active here? : As much as I can.
Your heart real-side? : Light
Did you do something nice in YCM? : I try to help encourage people whenever I get the chance.
Will you give your all hearts when you're helping people? : Yes
How to improve this Clan? or suggestion for this clan? : None

thanks E Dragon, for put this club in your sigs. you did well, :lol:

anyone? where we should focusing our goal to minimize a trolling.. ?just like opalmoon said

maybe TCG? or Pop Culture? ive seen the topic all of you want to be marked on in this Pop Culture btw

because i'm gonna include this idea to our 1st page?

Archived