-- Bright Angels of Hope's Sanctuary--

MibeR

[quote name='• Ω Kakashi Hatake Ω •' timestamp='1300819961' post='5089702']
Y0! I joined this place to see what I could do to help both this Club and some of the people of YCM, so if you guys find anything that you might need help with, just let me know!^^ Also, if you guys wanted, I could make this club a logo! ;D
[/quote]
Sounds Cool.^^

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote name='♪♫Crystal Star♫♪' timestamp='1300787647' post='5089134']
Indeed we are. And we all are striving or the same goal; "cleaning up" YCM.
Imma go press those friendship buttons; As long as all of you are OK with that, right?
[/quote]

That is fine with me.

Kakashi accepted,

[quote]maybe we shoudl act like a normal club also and have club events etc..[/quote]already like that im saying ;)

[quote]Is anyone else besides Tyrantking10 modding Q&S and C&S? [/quote]uhm, i think not, he's the only

[font="tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif"]Username :yu-gi-oh party[/font]
[font="tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif"]Will you be active here? :yes[/font]
[font="tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif"]Your heart real-side? :yes[/font]
[font="tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif"]Did you do something nice in YCM? :i make userbars for free[/font]
[font="tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif"]Will you give your all hearts when you're helping people? :yes i give my word that i will bring joy and happiness to YCM.[/font]
[font="tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif"]How to improve this Clan? or suggestion for this clan? :i could make a userbar[/font]

[quote name='yu-gi-oh party' timestamp='1300851791' post='5090980']
[font="tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif"]Username :yu-gi-oh party[/font]
[font="tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif"]Will you be active here? :yes[/font]
[font="tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif"]Your heart real-side? :yes[/font]
[font="tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif"]Did you do something nice in YCM? :i make userbars for free[/font]
[font="tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif"]Will you give your all hearts when you're helping people? :yes i give my word that i will bring joy and happiness to YCM.[/font]
[font="tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif"]How to improve this Clan? or suggestion for this clan? :i could make a userbar[/font]
[/quote]

Accepted

Maybe could have like brain busters every week and the first person to get it gets a +REP

I am all for card making also.

I am okay GFX.

I haven't wrote a Fan Fic in awhile but people tell me I am pretty good at writing.

RP I have never done, nor do I think I will.

I like all the ideas so far. I was thinking along the lines of having a cardmaking contest and then a GFX contest in another spoiler. I could help come up with them. About the rules, I remember when I first started I didn't read the rules but helping the newbies know they should read the rules is a good thing.

Archived