WATER decks will go "Surfacing"

[center][img]http://ygo-news.pytalhost.com/sets/GENF/surfacing.jpg[/img]

[color="#006400"]Normal Spell Card[/color]
[quote]Special Summon 1 level 3 or lower Fish-, Aqua- or Sea-Serpent-Type monster from your Graveyard in Defense Position.[/quote][/center]

So yeah now Fishes and Frogs have their own revival Card...

Now if only ALO affected the Graveyard.

Discuss.

[quote name='Boss Z' timestamp='1300655635' post='5086017']
Aero Shark is Rank 3, but ranks r not levels so it wouldn't matter... Aeroshark needs DD addaption...
But this is going to be one heck of an annoying card, imo, I'm so finding a way to run a Fishy Beat Down Deck...
[/quote]
I was actually implying that we Exceed Summon into Aero Shark, since we are reving Level 3 monsters. I should probably reword that than.

[quote name='Chihaya Kisaragi' timestamp='1300656051' post='5086038']
I was actually implying that we Exceed Summon into Aero Shark, since we are reving Level 3 monsters. I should probably reword that than.
[/quote]

that makes a ton more sense... it givs u acess to any exceed 3 though, not just Aeroshark... and WATER Attribute has lots of level 3s so exceed 3 is incredibly simmple for them...

[quote name='-Dae-' timestamp='1300663724' post='5086303']
it was obviously implied that he will use it...

Said that...IT IS SO AWESOME THAT THE MAIN RIVAL USES WATER.DEK!!!!
[/quote]
The bad thing about Shark using WATER.dek is all the inevitable hipsters that will make bad WATER decks thinking that they know better than you and running the decks absolutely horribly.

It already happened to my Gravekeeper's, and know it seems like WATER is getting the hipster treatment.

[quote name='Zkaiser' timestamp='1300665098' post='5086360']
The bad thing about Shark using WATER.dek is all the inevitable hipsters that will make bad WATER decks thinking that they know better than you and running the decks absolutely horribly.

It already happened to my Gravekeeper's, and know it seems like WATER is getting the hipster treatment.
[/quote]

As long as Shark Plays Some Sea Serpent Stuff and it gets released IRL i woudn't care...that much...XD

Archived