YCM Grand Tournament 2

Phantom Roxas

Atman has said he shall write Gilgamesh vs. Banjo. As for all of you, I'm perfectly fine with you writing the matches you have all chosen. I shall be post the next match soon.

I have added in a small note to substitute as a "pseudo-story" for Harry Potter vs. Kazooie.

[i]Unfortunately, the chronicler of these glorious tales was unable to discover this particular story in time. He has promised that he shall find this tale when it is "morphing time."[/i]

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[s]You'll have to ask Reaper:Jaxcob, since I am unsure of his progress with the match. Even then, I don't know enough about Magus to have to him fight Xehanort. Or I can have Master Xehanort fight Darky, the Dark Lord of Dark.[/s]

Disregard the above because I am an idiot that kept mixing up Tamaki with Touma. Regardless, as =DL= has claimed to write his match with Karkat, it is up to him.

[quote name='Shradow' timestamp='1308120259' post='5284573']
I'd like to switch Tamaki Suoh with [url=http://chrono.wikia.com/wiki/Magus]Magus[/url] (Chrono Trigger).

Ok, no more, I swear.
[/quote]
WHAT? WHY? D:

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?

Tamaki is glory!

Tamaki is coffee!

TAMAKI IS VIC MIGNONA!

Needless to say, I even studied Karkat Vantas to be able to write his match.

But if you so wish to change your original choice, and not even Tamaki letting you drink commoner's coffee from his mouth will change your mind, there is nothing I can truly do.

I've been a bit on the busy side lately, but I will still be able to write the matches I've stated.

However, I will probably have to be reminded when the time comes draws closer for those matches to be posted. (Work's been insanely busy lately and the lack of help doesn't make it any easier)

I'll also volunteer to write/help to write Ulquiorra vs GLaDOS if need be.

• 2 weeks later...
No, there's just been delays in the match. I will try and post the next match tomorrow. I just need a profile for Touma Kamijou, and someone to write Karkat vs. Magus.

If anyone is interested in the full bracket, [url=http://www.pastie.org/2141468]here it is[/url]. If anyone can supply me with a program that makes this bracket easier to read, please do so.

[url=http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/user/64939-atman/]Åtman[/url] has expressed desire in that story, as he is a Deltora fan, but hates Naruto. If you want to write it, then discuss it with him.

I would like to ask for people to write the following matches:

[s]A-9: Lelouch vi Britannia vs. Sakuya Izayoi[/s]
B-7: Karkat Vantas vs. Magus
B-9: James T. Kirk vs. Ichigo Kurosaki
B-15: Oliver vs. Gyro Gearloose
B-19: Fubuki Shirou vs. Kiryu Kyousuke

Before anyone asks why I didn't ask for B-8: Johnny Bravo vs. Xemnas, I'll be writing that myself.

Nah, I'd like to try A-9. You say you need someone to write it.

I've now got 3 paragraphs (-1 almost 5 lines -1 with 4 lines -1 almost 4 lines) and 4 shorter lines after those paragraphs. I'll send it later.

I tried to make it as long as ☠ΤΗΑΝΑΤΟS☠'s (Reaper:Jaxcob).
You have editing skills, too.

Howdy, pardnurrs! *is suddenly from Texas*

Me and Roxas talked this over and we are going to allow you guys to suggest (completely different from nominating) franchises to reference, mention, and or cameo in the length of the tournament. These suggestions will not affect the outcome of the tournament (plot wise, it will, but vote wise, of course not).

A few notes:
[list][*]You can't suggest specific character, only the actual franchise.
[*]Suggested franchises must be specific. Meaning, you can't just say 'Final Fantasy' or 'Yu-Gi-Oh'. Instead, try 'Final Fantasy XI' or 'Yu-Gi-Oh ZeXal'.
[*]Clearly, you can only suggest franchises NOT already in the tournament.
[*]While there is technically no limit to the amount of franchises you can suggest, we would really appreciate it if you don't suggest the omniverse and a half.[/list]

[spoiler=Suggested Franchises]Vocaloid (Suggested by Shion Kaito)
Bokurano (Suggested by Åtman)
Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha (Suggested by Athena Tennousu)
Tsukuyomi: Moon Phase (Suggested by The Broken)
Highschool of the Dead (Suggested by The Broken)[/spoiler]

Archived