Spring Armor Mainspring Meister

Now that we have a better pic...

[center][img]http://ygo-news.pytalhost.com/sets/GENF/042.jpg[/img]

Spring Armor Mainspring Meister
EARTH/RANK4/Machine/Exceed/Effect
2 Level 4 monsters
This cards gains 300 DEF for each of its Exceed Material Monsters. Once per turn, you can remove 1 Exceed Material Monster from this card to select 1 face-up monster on the field. Flip that monster to face-down Defense Position. During the End Phase, the selected monster is flipped to face-up Attack Position.
1900/1500[/center]

This card is so cool. 1900 ATK and it's effect give it the power to run over almost any boss monster in battle. Great support for for a soon to be rising archetype. Discuss.

"This cards gains 300 DEF for each of its Exceed Material Monsters" is kind of weird and random. Most people would rather just keep it in attack mode anyways, and in the cases when you wouldn't the 300 DEF boost wouldn't help you too much. Unless they're going to make something that lets you add Exceed Material.

Other than that little tidbit, it's a great card. Super-splashable and a useful effect. Plus it's a Machine, so... Yeah.

2100 Def will last you all of... nothing... a monster BoM is incredible though, this bad boy is going to get some good field time for sure
I honestly can not wait for mainsprings... I may actually strat buying yuugioh cards again when they come out
(and to make my various fun decks, including dragunity)
(but i need a job)
(for money)
(of which I have little)

[quote name='Armadilloz' timestamp='1300745601' post='5088134']
Aside from the random DEF, love the fact its pretty much a walking Book of Moon ;)
[/quote]
What, you don't like random defence Stats?? Why ever not?
Aside from the fact that it helps NOTHING

[quote name='Darkplant' timestamp='1300749213' post='5088246']
[b][size="7"][color="#FF0000"]RYKO ABUSE[/color][/size][/b]
[/quote]
Mill your own deck to destroy a few cards? (I'm fine with that a few times, but not over an over again)
Ehh... I'd rather go for [b][size="7"][color="#FF0000"]NEEDLE WORM ABUSE[/color][/size][/b]

[quote name='Armadilloz' timestamp='1300751846' post='5088332']
No, I mean after you use it once, its vulnerable to a "random" Cyber Dragon :/
[/quote]

Odds are it won't be in DEF position to begin with as it will be running over things in DEF position... in which case its ATk makes it prone to Cyber Dragon attacks anyways

Archived