Poseidon Waves

[url]http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Poseidon_Waves[/url]

Activate only when your opponent's monster declares an attack. Negate the attack. If you control a face-up Fish-Type, Sea Serpent-Type, or Aqua-Type monster, inflict 800 damage to your opponent.

basically why did konami make this crap <.< would have been better if it ended the battle phase instead of 1 flipping attack. You might as well be using Magic cylinder if you are thinking of running this

even if it said 400 per Fish, aqua, and sea-serpent would have been better or at least be a another version of mirror force like how plants, nomi, and whatever esle i'm forgetting has there own mirror force or at least give you a umi or something

but once again Crappy WATER support as usual <.< once in a while we get some good stuff but its been a while in the support department

[quote name='Darkplant' timestamp='1300933076' post='5092764']
"......する場合、その数X800ポイントのダメージを相手ライフに与える" it says. Except oh wait, even English people can read numbers and +-×÷ marks, so like, yeah...
[/quote]

Wonders...
DARKPLANT! I'm curious...how does your keyboards works over there...I mean I know ours have the qwerty format but how do you do to write in japanese...(With the symbols either Kanji or whtver)

[quote name='-Dae-' timestamp='1300934382' post='5092801']
Wonders...
DARKPLANT! I'm curious...how does your keyboards works over there...I mean I know ours have the qwerty format but how do you do to write in japanese...(With the symbols either Kanji or whtver)
[/quote]

According to anime, their qwerty keyboards auto-correct their romaji into the hiragana/katakana/kanji.

[quote name='-Dae-' timestamp='1300934738' post='5092813']
=0

I want my keyboard to do that!
[/quote]

Well, unfortunately, we have to settle for using random websites like [url="http://www.ismycomputeron.com/"][s]this one[/s][/url] [url="http://www.sljfaq.org/cgi/romaji-kana.cgi"]this one[/url].

You write it in "Roma-ji". It's a way of Japanese typing that allows you to convert things written in the alphabet into Japanese.

For instnace:
Yuugiou Kaado Meikaa Nanka Daikkiraida
Becomes
ゆうぎおうかあどめいかあなんかだいっきらいだ.
To be exact it's
遊戯王カードメーカー何か大っ嫌いだ, but who cares anyways.
[i]NOTE-Above Japanese means "I hate the Yugioh Card Maker". [/i]

I found this translation on internet =3

"Activate when your opponent declares an attack with a monster. Negate the attack of the opponent's monster. If you control a face-up Fish-, Sea-Serpent- or Aqua-Type monster(s), inflict (?00) Damage to your opponent's Life Points for each of them."

Let's mix them and we have what Darkplant said!

[quote name='Chihaya Kisaragi' timestamp='1301107261' post='5096887']
Well, I see the x in the blurry pic, so it does multiply for each Fish/Sea Serpent/Aqua-Type, so it is like, 3 or 4 times better. But right now, I don't have the courage to edit the wikia.
[/quote]

You won't? Fine.

I went ahead and did. The wiki had the x in their Japanese lore too.

Archived