Ritua Emila

[IMG]http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa4/Dialkia_2007/RItuaEmilia.jpg[/IMG]

This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card returns to it's owners hand at the end of the turn in which it was Normal Summoned or Flipped-Face up. When this card is Normal Summoned while you control another "Ritua" monster, the effects of trap cards are negated untill the end phase.

A walking player-turn Trap Stun to help it's Ritual brethern escape from the clutches of Solemn/Bottomless Mirror force ettc. Can also be uesd to exceed for Mellowgeist.

Discuss

Interesting how Rituras get a Spirit monster.
...And I don't mean to be a killjoy, but the wiki's version of the effect is a [i]LITTLE[/i] different:
[quote]If this card is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up while you control another face-up "Gishki" monster, negate the effects of [b]face-up Trap Cards[/b] on the field, until the End Phase.[/quote]
I'm hoping the wiki is wrong >__>

[quote name='Tsukasa Hiiragi' timestamp='1301010257' post='5094529']
Neither was DMG's card art ._.
[/quote]
YEA, BUT LOOK WHERE THAT ENDED UP :/

[quote name='slayer_supreme' timestamp='1301018174' post='5094907']
You can't very well negate face-down trap cards, can you?
[/quote]
I meant like Konami would issue some BKSS where it [i]only[/i] effects continuous ones.
...I dunno', I'm just iffy >__>

What a waste of a Normal Summon.

[quote name='Mikhail Tal' timestamp='1301009112' post='5094458']
Why make that art, Konami? Are you just asking sad kids to fap themselves into ecstasy over a damn card?
[/quote]

It's to veil their desire to be lazy and make lame cards. It's the same logic used when making Charmers and Gustos.

"This card sucks. No one will buy this crap."
"Yes they will...once we throw artwork of a little anime girl on the card. They'll be too busy touching themselves to realize it's terrible."
"Superb work, old chap. Superb work."
"Most obliged for tooting my horn. Shall we return to making worthless cards meant to make Exceeds easier to summon?"
"WOOO!!! You know it, Heart-Break! Jeeves! Bring me the old drawing board! Chop chop!"

Archived