The Supremacy SUN

[center][img]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110121162525/yugioh/images/thumb/1/18/TheSupremacySunVJMP-JP-UR.jpg/300px-TheSupremacySunVJMP-JP-UR.jpg[/img]
[quote]This card can only be Special Summoned by its own effect. If this face-up card on the field is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, during the Standby Phase of the next turn, you can discard 1 card to Special Summon this card from the Graveyard.[/quote][/center]
I was nitpickying around DMG and saw this. Honestly, aside from the fact that it has to be normal summoned, it's alright. Dislike the fact that it's a DARK though.

[quote name='Niashi Inumaki' timestamp='1301012553' post='5094670']
What's with all these new cards? First PLUTO and now SUN?
Card would fit well in my Macro deck. Don't ask me how <_<
[/quote]
Sun was confirmed for a while... ._. All the Planets + SUN are in the Manga. And all but sun HAVE been.

Sun just did not have ATK/DEF revealed, until failry recently.

[quote name='Zetsubou Black' timestamp='1301011652' post='5094613']
Manga: If this card is Sent to your Graveyard, Special Summon it during your next turn[/quote]
Foolish Burial's manga effect: Special Summon 1 Supremacy Sun from your deck during your next turn.

[quote name='Icyblue' timestamp='1301010279' post='5094532']
I was nitpickying around DMG and saw this. Honestly, aside from the fact that it has to be normal summoned, it's alright. Dislike the fact that it's a DARK though.
[/quote]

It doesn't have to be Normal Summoned at all. According to that text there, it is neither a Nomi or Semi-Nomi. Just dump it with Foolish Burial or other DARK dumper.

[quote name='darkwolf777' timestamp='1301023916' post='5095100']
It doesn't have to be Normal Summoned at all. According to that text there, it is neither a Nomi or Semi-Nomi. Just dump it with Foolish Burial or other DARK dumper.
[/quote]
If it doesn't have to be Normal Summoned... then how are you going to Summon it?

[quote name='darkwolf777' timestamp='1301023916' post='5095100']
[/quote]
Has to be destroyed from field. Normal Summon is required.

[quote name='Zetsubou Black' timestamp='1301024077' post='5095107']
Has to be destroyed from field. Normal Summon is required.
[/quote]

[quote name='slayer_supreme' timestamp='1301024035' post='5095105']
If it doesn't have to be Normal Summoned... then how are you going to Summon it?
[/quote]

[i]This card can only be Special Summoned by its own effect. If this face-up card on the field is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, during the Standby Phase of the next turn, you can discard 1 card to Special Summon this card from the Graveyard.[/i]

This card is NOT a Nomi or Semi-Nomi monster. Nomi/Semi-Nomi monsters "cannot be Normal Summoned or Set". This one can. Nomi/Semi-Nomi monsters must be Special Summoned properly, but there's no such thing as being "Normal Summoned properly" as a requirement. This card can be Special Summoned from the Graveyard with its own effect without being Summoned by Normal Summon at all.

[quote name='slayer_supreme' timestamp='1301024424' post='5095123']
How is it going to be Summoned by its effect when it says "If [b]this face-up card on the field is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard[/b], during the Standby Phase of the next turn, you can discard 1 card to Special Summon this card from the Graveyard."
[/quote]

Oh >_> rofl, you got me there. I really gotta start reading the entire cards, or at least comprehending them properly instead of zooming in on one thing.

Archived