Cyber Larva

[center][img]http://i442.photobucket.com/albums/qq148/schlayde/400px-CyberLarvaPP12-JP-ScR.jpg[/img]

[i]When this face-up card on the field is selected as an attack target, any Battle Damage you take during this turn becomes 0. When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon 1 "Cyber Larva" from your Deck.[/i]

Amazing Floater and 1 for 1 stall monster (assuming it wont take battle damage itself). Discuss.[/center]

I noticed that you take no Battle Damage when it is attacked, FOR THE ENTIRE TURN . So even if they get past all the Larvas, they have to wait a turn to at least inflict damage, so its pretty good. And its 400 ATK, so Machine Dupable, but probably not recommended, since it Summons more from the Deck anyway. Its Level 1, so its a 1-For-1 target, making it pretty good some more.

[quote name='Azuh' timestamp='1301115029' post='5097148']
One thing I don't get when they release cards is that, why do we get stuff like Blue Rose Dragon before this?
[/quote]
Because Konami.

The only reason I posted this card is because I was looking over LIGHT Machine-Type monsters to make a random Eltanin deck than I noticed it. Now my Final Countdown deck mains 3.............. wut.

Archived