Black Rose Dragon

[center][img]http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100723074449/yugioh/images/thumb/b/b9/BlackRoseDragonCT05-EN-ScR-LE.png/300px-BlackRoseDragonCT05-EN-ScR-LE.png[/img]
[b]1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
When this card is Synchro Summoned, you can destroy all cards on the field. Once per turn, you can remove from play 1 Plant-Type monster from your Graveyard to change 1 Defense Position monster your opponent controls to face-up Attack Position, and reduce its ATK to 0 until the End Phase.[/b]

A recent obsession of mine, and a great card. The nuke is hilarious, and it goes trolololol in plants. It had earned itself a place on the banlist, but now, save Plants or Lulz Kizuna, I never have room for more than 1, so it @1 is pretty much in effect, except for Plants and Kizuna.

Discuss.
[/center]

the application this has in CBs:
1) Summon Dragon Queen, then synch with Effect Veiler, [s]bomb the russians[/s] blow stuff up, Play promise and OTK.
2) Your opponent is stupid and plays Black Rose on YOU. next turn, Promise and win
3) Genex Ally Birdman with Pegasus, bomb, then Promise for OTK.

[quote name='Red W Mage No. 6-2-5' timestamp='1301158332' post='5097845']
the application this has in CBs:
1) Summon Dragon Queen, then synch with Effect Veiler, [s]bomb the russians[/s] blow stuff up, Play promise and OTK.
2) Your opponent is stupid and plays Black Rose on YOU. next turn, Promise and win
3) Genex Ally Birdman with Pegasus, bomb, then Promise for OTK.
[/quote]
You are just obssessed with CBs, aren't you? xD

[quote name='Zetsubou Black' timestamp='1301158887' post='5097859']
I don't hang out here a lot, if you hadn't noticed =/

Anyways, on topic.
[/quote]
I was originally going to point that out too.

OT: Prisma dumps Ambulanceroid----->Debris------>This----->Miracle Fusion for Elemental Hero Fire Derp.

[quote name='slayer_supreme' timestamp='1301162995' post='5097969']
What?

OT: It's broken, and I hope they put it at 1 if not ban it.
[/quote]
If it's broken, how does moving it to one change anything? Really, you only need one nuke to get the job done.

Thanks to the insane amount of special summoning cards it's easy to nuke and then fill up the field for an OTK and that is what makes this so good. Cut those down and this takes something of a hit too.

Archived