Yu-Gi-Oh! Official Created Card Game [Yu-Gi-Oh! OCCG]

.Nu-13

[img]http://i825.photobucket.com/albums/zz178/JazinKay/ETC/vyjcfvghm.png[/img]
|Lifesaving Escape|0||Spell Card|Spell||Quick-Play|||Activate only when a monster declares an attack. Discard 1 card and shuffle all face-up Attack Position monsters on the field to their owners' Decks.|

[img]http://i825.photobucket.com/albums/zz178/JazinKay/Machines/gfdgdshsh.png[/img]
|Wondrous Orb|0||Spell Card|Spell||Quick-Play|||Destroy 1 card you control. During your next Standby Phase, draw 2 cards. You cannot declare an attack the turn you activate this card and when you draw by this card's effect.|

[spoiler=And my submission for cover card...]
[img]http://i825.photobucket.com/albums/zz178/JazinKay/Machines/APP.png[/img]
|Temporal Spirit Malkuth|0||Fiend/Effect|Light|8||2500|0|This card cannot be Special Summoned. When this card is Tribute Summoned, you can Special Summon 1 monster from your hand. Once per turn, you can return all face-up cards on the field to their owner's hands. If this card battles, at the end of Damage Step, inflict 1000 damage to both players. During your Draw Phase, you can skip your normal draw to look at the top 3 cards of your Deck, select 1 of them and add it to your hand.|
[/spoiler]
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote name='-Griffin' timestamp='1301842890' post='5110889']
It's probably best to post no more than 10 at a time, so we can bring up any major issues before looking through the rest.
[/quote]

Okay. In that case could you review my [url="http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/229523-behold-the-flame-barrier-reps-for-good-comments-and-card-contributions-d/"]"Flame Barrier" cards[/url] plz? They've only had so many reviews, but it would kinda help before I post anything up.
[quote name='.Kowalski' timestamp='1301845671' post='5111007']
Lemme clear something up

[b]If you want to submit a card, simply post it, because now you guys are just begging for posts in your own topic. If you think your cards are OP'ed, post the cards themselves here, and we will help you.[/b]
[/quote]

Alright, I guess that's simple enough.
Okay, this will be impossible to organize at this rate, so I'm going to ask for some co-operation.
Can everyone submitting cards please prepare the following. You don't have to do it straight away, or keep posting it, but it would be appreciated if it was done before the set was 'complete', since it will be annoying to implement otherwise.

[b]1 - YVD format of your cards.[/b]
Please include your cards in YVD format with set-name "SET0" (so I can mass-change this easily later) and nothing in the set-number space, not even a 0. Also, please include it in 5 'blocks' separated by at least 2 line-breaks. Effect Monsters, Fusion/Synchro/Exceed/Rituals, Spells, Traps, then Cover Card. If you have no cards in one of these blocks, it's not an issue.

[b]2 - Wiki-table format for your cards.[/b]
For the wiki, please include your cards in the following format:
| <<image cardname1.gif>> |[[CARDNAME1]] |
| <<image cardname1.gif>> |[[CARDNAME2]] |
| <<image cardname1.gif>> |[[CARDNAME3]] |
The spaces, angled brackets, and square brackets included. Separate these into the same blocks as the YVD format cards.
The 'cardname.gif' part should be the exact name of the 40x40 .gif format image that will be uploaded to the wiki later. No spaces, but should otherwise be the exact name of your card.

[b]3 - Image file[/b]
Please provide a .zip file with a 40x40 gif image for each of your cards. It must be named with the same name in the YVD format, but without any spaces.

Oh, and bearing the image-size of #3 in mind, don't worry about image quality. Just a general note. The cover card submissions, however, must be of a reasonable quality. There is no strict requirement, but because a cover card is an aesthetic feature, image size/quality is a fair criteria for judgement.
[quote name='Tempest of Reach' timestamp='1301845760' post='5111009']
[color="#4169e1"] Does the card have to be an actuacl card, or can it be a written card? As several off the cards I have are written. [/color]
[/quote]

Well, I'm assuming something with a picture so it can be rendered and placed on a booster pack. Probably requested from a shop in the Graphics section or something.
[color="#4169e1"] How do you create cards using YVD?

And here are four off my most powerful cards off the Storm Archtype

Fury of the Storm

Level 8 Light Warrior/Effect

500/0

This card cannot be normal summon or set. This card can only be special summoned by removing from the graveyard three level four Storm type monsters off different names. This card gains the Attribute of those three monsters. This card cannot be destroyed by battle. When this card attacks, trap cards cannot be activated until the end off the damage phase. For each Storm monster in the graveyard this card can attack your opponent directly. If a card is used on this card which adjusts its attack in anyway. Negate it and destroy it. When this card is destroyed, returned all removed from play Storm Monsters to the graveyard

Rivsibaes Procelela – Nature's Fury, Protecting Storm.

Level 12 Light Dragon/Effect

100/0

This card cannot be normal summoned or set. This card can only be special summoned when LP hits zero and 1 'Fury of the Storm' has been in your graveyard for five turns. Summon this card from your hand, deck, graveyard or removed from play pile. This summon cannot be negated. The Attribute of this card is also treated as WIND, WATER, FIRE and DARK. When this card is special summoned in this way, increase you life points by 100 points for every Storm card you have in the graveyard. You take no damage while this card in on the field. When this card attacks, gain LP equal to its ATK. This card can attack your opponent directly for each Storm monster in the graveyard. When this card is removed from the field Special summon it during the end phase.

Master of the Storm

Level 9 Light Warrior/Effect

2800/1400

This card can only be tribute summoned be tributing at least two level 4 Storm Monster. You can tribute any number off level 4 Storm monsters when you summon this card. This card cannot be special summon from the graveyard. This card gets the following effects depending on the attribute off the Monsters tributed.
FIRE: Inflict 750 damage to your opponent during your standbye phase.
WATER: Gain 750LP during your standbye phase.
WIND: This card can attack your opponent directly. When you do, battle damage is halved.
LIGHT: Twice per turn, if a card that destroys a monster on the field is activated, negate it.
DARK: Once this card has destroyed a monster it can destroy up to two cards on the field
If this card as all five off the previous effects, it also gains the following: During your main phase, you can tribute this card in order to special summon 1 ‘Envoy of the Storm’ from your deck, hand or graveyard. Treat it like no attributes have been tributed. On the third turn it has been on the field, treat it like all five attributes have been tributed.
Once per turn. You can tribute 1 level 4 Storm Monster, in order to special summon 1 level 8 Storm Monster off the same attribute from your hand, deck or graveyard.
When this card is destroyed, you can special summon 2 level 4 Storm Monsters from your Deck and/or Graveyard.

Envoy of the Storm

Level 12 Light Warrior/Effect

4200/2100

This card can only be tribute summoned by tributing at least two level 8 Storm Monster. You can tribute any number of level 8 Storm monsters to summon this card. This card cannot be special summon from the graveyard. This card gains the following effects depending on the attributes off the monsters sacrificed to summon this monster:
FIRE: Deal 1000 points off damage to your opponent during your standbye phase.
WATER: Gain 1000LP during your standbye phase
WIND: This monster, plus one other off your choice can attack the opponent directly. If you use this effect, battle damage is halved.
LIGHT: Up to three times per turn, when a card is activated that destroys a monster on the field, negate it.
DARK: Once per turn, when this card has destroyed a monster it can destroy up to three cards on the field
Additionally, when this monster has all five off these effects, it gains the following effect:
You can tribute this card in order to summon 1 ‘Avatar of the Storm’ from you deck or hand. For the first three turns it is on the field. Treat it like no attributes have been tributed. On the fourth turn it has been on the field, treat it like all five attributes have been tributed.
Once per turn, you can tribute one level 8 Storm Monster in order to special summon one level 12 Storm Monster from the deck with the same attribute.
When this card is destroyed, you can summon either one level eight Storm Monster from the graveyard. Or two level four Storm Monster’s from the deck or graveyard. [/color]
Griffin, you've just confused me now. Providing a .zip file? Surely just posting the 40x40 image is enough. And I made them all .png not .gif. Otherwise, we'd have to post a new .zip file every time we post a card. [img]http://public.yugiohcardmaker.net/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.gif[/img]

I'll do some stuff though. I'll quickly sort all cards so far with images and resize all of the pictures into .gif images (40x40).

Like I said, you don't have to post any of those things until the set is done.

But you do have to post them when the set is done.

YVD also requires .gif images... so I'm afraid that really does need changes.

Posting the images is 'technically' enough in the same way that posting a full size card with the image on it is enough. It requires work to get it into the right name/format, and to save it to the right place. When there's 500 images, that will really be quite a task, so I'm asking everyone to help out a bit ^_^

I'd prefer it if you removed it, but it's not a massive issue.
Using the cards I've made so far, I've made a sample-FINAL post. When we feel we've got enough cards, each contributor will be asked to make a post like the following containing all their cards. If you plan of submitting a lot over the course of the set, getting started on this format would be a good idea, but is not required this early.

[spoiler=SAMPLE POST]
[spoiler=YVD codes]
|Windseeker Prophet||SET0|Winged Beast/Effect|Wind|5||2200|2000|If your opponent controls a monster, you can Normal Summon this card without tribute. When you draw a card, you can pay 800 Life Points to return that card to the bottom of your Deck, then draw a card.|
|Plasmoid Herculus||SET0|Insect/Effect|Fire|4||1700|1700|When this card is destroyed as a result of battle, you can destroy 1 card you control to add 1 Trap Card from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand.|
|Tribal Bearfighter||SET0|Beast-Warrior/Effect|Earth|4||1800|1200|This card inflicts piercing damage. When this card inflicts battle damage, it gains 200 ATK.|
|Martial Tiger||SET0|Beast-Warrior/Effect|Fire|3||1200|1000|When this card battles a monster, you can discard 1 card. If you do, this card gains 1000 ATK during damage calculation.|
|Hermit Scuttler||SET0|Aqua/Effect|Water|2||800|1600|If this card is destroyed by battle, place it face-up in your Spell & Trap Card Zone as a Continuous Spell Card. During your End Phase, you can remove from play 3 cards in your Graveyard to Special Summon this card from your Spell & Trap Card Zone.|
|Capture Moray||SET0|Fish/Effect|Water|3||1900|2200|When this card battles a monster, tribute this card and add the monster this card battled to your hand. This card cannot declare an attack. You cannot Normal Summon the monster added with this card's effect.|
|Glide Snake||SET0|Reptile/Effect|Wind|4||1700|1500|When a card effect is activated, return this card to your hand and Special Summon 1 "Gust Token" (Fairy-Type/WIND/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0)|

|Wall Breaker||SET0|Spell Card|Spell||None|||Destroy cards your opponent controls until both players control the same number of cards. You cannot activate this card if you have more cards in your hand than your opponent.|
|Forced Recycle||SET0|Spell Card|Spell||Continuous|||During each player's End Phase, they must return the top 2 cards in their Graveyard to the bottom of their Deck to add the top card of their Graveyard to their hand. If they cannot, destroy this card.|
|Black Cross||SET0|Spell Card|Spell||None|||Activate only while you control an Attack Position monster. Destroy all Attack Position monsters on the field. All Battle Damage becomes 0 until your next Standby Phase.|

|Lightning Pact||SET0|Trap Card|Trap||Counter|||Activate in response to a Spell or Trap Card your opponent controls. Take 1000 damage to destroy 1 card on the field.|
|Constriction Totem||SET0|Trap Card|Trap||Continuous|||After activation, Special Summon this card in Defense Position; it is treated as an Effect Monster Card (Reptile-Type/DARK/Level 4/ATK 1000/DEF 1600). During either player's turn, you can tribute this card to change a monster your opponent controls to defense position. |
[/spoiler]

[b]NOTE: The Wiki Codes format has changed since this post, and may not be coherent with other posts around this time of posting, but the below spoiler is in the correct current format.[/b]

[spoiler=Wiki codes]
| <<image WindseekerProphet.gif>> |[[Windseeker Prophet]] |
| <<image PlasmoidHerculus.gif>> |[[Plasmoid Herculus]] |
| <<image TribalBearfighter.gif>> |[[Tribal Bearfighter]] |
| <<image MartialTiger.gif>> |[[Martial Tiger]] |
| <<image HermitScuttler.gif>> |[[Hermit Scuttler]] |
| <<image CaptureMoray.gif>> |[[Capture Moray]] |
| <<image GlideSnake.gif>> |[[Glide Snake]] |

| <<image WallBreaker.gif>> |[[Wall Breaker]] |
| <<image ForcedRecycle.gif>> |[[Forced Recycle]] |
| <<image BlackCross.gif>> |[[Black Cross]] |

| <<image LightningPact.gif>> |[[Lightning Pact]] |
| <<image ConstrictionTotem.gif>> |[[Constriction Totem]]
[/spoiler]

http://www.mediafire.com/?0tvi88idu937h4o
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Cards]|Realm of Neptune||SET0|Spell Card|Spell||Field|||Both players can Tribute Summon WATER monsters with 1 less Tribute than required. When a WATER monster on the field is destroyed, the owner of that monster draws 1 card. When this card is sent to the Graveyard, add 1 non-WATER monster from your Deck to your hand.|
[spoiler=Picture][img]http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/150/8/8/Undersea_by_LehLeh.png[/img][/spoiler]

|Lord Neptune||SET0|Sea Serpent/Effect|Water|9||2800|2500|When this card is Normal Summoned, you can activate 1 "Realm of Neptune" from your Deck or Graveyard. If there was a Field Spell Card on the field prior to this cards Normal Summon, you can destroy 1 card on the field. If there is no face-up "Realm of Neptune" on the field, this card cannot attack. You can Tribute 1 WATER monster to draw 2 cards, this card cannot attack the turn you used this effect.|
[spoiler=Picture][img]http://i825.photobucket.com/albums/zz178/JazinKay/Dragons/jhbvfvgkutbgetugfer.png[/img][/spoiler][/spoiler]

Only two cards, but I'll add more soon enough. Also, I only understood 2 or 3 things that Griffin said, so forgive me if I forgot something or posted something I shouldn't have posted. I also don't know how I should make my pictures smaller.

[spoiler=EDIT]
| |[[Realm of Neptune]] |

| |[[Lord Neptune]] |[/spoiler]
To make the pictures smaller, just open them in GIMP, crop them to make sure they're square, then scale image to 40x40 and save as a .gif with the correct name. You don't need to worry about perfect format though, just make sure the post conforms to my 'SAMPLE POST' above when you make your final submission.

@CR: I get what you're saying, but personally feel they should all be re-posted at the end so that people see what they're putting in and get a moment to reconsider each.
They need to be exactly 40x40.

How to get the images right: (do not bother giving me the .zip unless it has every image, correctly named, that you'll use for the entire set)

1) Open the image you want in GIMP
2) Select the Crop tool and use it to make sure the image is a perfect square.
3) Under the '[u]I[/u]mage' menu, select '[u]S[/u]cale Image'
4) Set the size to 40x40 pixels
5) Save the image as a .gif file. The name of the file before the .gif extension should be the name of your card, without spaces.
6) Add the file to a .zip file that you will upload when everything is done. To create a .zip file, right click in a folder then highlight 'new' then click 'new zip file' (or something like that). - this is using a windows system, may differ for other OS systems.
6) Add the file to a .zip file that you will upload when everything is done. [b]To create a .zip file, right click in a folder then highlight 'new' then click 'new zip file' (or something like that). - this is using a windows system, may differ for other OS systems. [/b]

Do not right click a file in a folder, just the blank space below files. That really ought to be enough.
For Mac OS X users, select the items you wish to place in a .zip file and right-click. One of the options should be "Compress # Items". a .zip file containing those files will be created (Note: the selected items are not merged but simply used as information to be copied into the file).

Archived