Yu-Gi-Oh! Official Created Card Game [Yu-Gi-Oh! OCCG]

.Nu-13

[color="#4169e1"]Okay, lets see here... if you don't like how things are worded can you just correct them for me please? I am no good at it...

Also edited the monster effect so if they summon another Storm Monster from the graveyard, they are sent back to the deck
[/color]

[color="#4169e1"][spoiler='YVD cards'][/color][color="#4169e1"]|Storm - Aquosis|0|SET0|Aqua/Effect|Water|4||1600|1600|When
this card is destroyed, you can Summon a level 4 “Storm” monster of a different
attribute from your Graveyard. If you active this effect. Return this monster
to the deck then shuffle your deck. During your Standby Phase, gain Life
Points equal to the level off this monster x100.|

[/color][color="#4169e1"]|Storm - Flarzaqus|0|SET0|Pyro/Effect|Fire|4||1800|0| When
[/color][color="#4169e1"]this card is destroyed, you can Summon a level 4 “Storm” monster of a different
to the deck then shuffle your deck. During your Standby Phase, damage to your opponant equal to this monster's level x100.|

[/color][color="#4169e1"]|Storm - Bresalve|0|SET0|Winged Beast/Effect|Wind|4||1900|0|
[/color][color="#4169e1"]When this card is destroyed, you can Summon a level 4 “Storm” monster of a
different attribute from your Graveyard. If you active this effect. Return this
monster to the deck then shuffle your deck. This card can attack your opponent
directly. If it does, half the battle damage.|

[/color][color="#4169e1"]|Storm - Nighatim|0|SET0|Fiend/Effect|Dark|4||1800|0| When
[/color][color="#4169e1"]this card is destroyed, you can Summon a level 4 “Storm” monster of a different
to the deck then shuffle your deck. Once per turn if this card has destroyed a
monster, this card can destroy a card on the field.|

[/color][color="#4169e1"]|Storm - Shinseus|0|SET0|Warrior/Effect|Light|4||0|1800| When
to the deck then shuffle your deck. Once per turn, this card can negate the
activation off a card which destroys a monster on the field.|

[/color][color="#4169e1"]|Realm of the Storm|0|SET0|Spell Card|Spell||Field|||This
[/color][color="#4169e1"]card gains the follow effects when there is a “Storm” Monster(s) on the field
depending on the attribute.
[/color][color="#4169e1"]FIRE: Deal 500 points of damage to your opponent during your standbye phase.
WATER: Gain 500LP during your standbye phase.
[/color][color="#4169e1"]WIND: Select one “Storm” Monster you control. It can attack
directly this turn. When it does so, battle damaged is halved. You cannot use
this effect on the same monster consecutively.
[/color][color="#4169e1"]LIGHT: This card cannot be destroyed by card effect.
[/color][color="#4169e1"]DARK: Once per turn, if a monster has been destroyed you can
select one card on the field and destroy it.
[/color][color="#4169e1"]If all off these effects can be used, you gain the additional effect:
You can send this card from the field to the Graveyard in
order to Summon 1 ‘Master of the Storm’ from your deck or hand. For the first
turn it is on the field. Treat it like no attributes have been tributed. On the
second turn it has been on the field, treat it like all five attributes have
been tributed.|

[/color][color="#4169e1"]|Fury of the Storm|0|SET0|Warrior/Effect|Light|7||500|0|This
card cannot be Normal Summon or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by
removing from the Graveyard three level four “Storm” monsters off different
names. This card gains the Attribute of those three monsters. This card cannot
be destroyed by battle. When this card attacks, trap cards cannot be activated
until the end off the damage phase. For each “Storm” monster in the graveyard
this card can attack your opponent directly. If a card is used on this card
which adjusts its attack in anyway. Negate it and destroy it. When this card is
destroyed, returned all removed from play “Storm” Monsters to the graveyard|

[/color][color="#4169e1"]|Rivsibaes Procelela – Nature's Fury, Protecting Storm.|0|SET0|Dragon/Effect|Light|11||1000|0|This
[/color][color="#4169e1"]card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned
when your LP hits zero and 1 'Fury of the Storm' has been in your Graveyard for
five turns. Summon this card from your hand, deck, Graveyard or removed from
play pile. This Summon cannot be negated. When this card is Special Summoned in
this way, increase you life points by 100 points for every “Storm” card you
have in the Graveyard. You can only Summon this card in this way once per duel.
The Attribute of this card is also treated as WIND, WATER, FIRE and DARK. You
take no damage while this card in on the field. When this card attacks, gain LP
equal to its ATK. This card can attack your opponent directly for each “Storm”
monster in the graveyard. When this card is removed from the field Special
Summon it during the end phase.|

[/color][color="#4169e1"]|Storm's Counter!|0|SET0|Trap Card|Trap||Counter|||Sned one Storm Monster from your deck to the graveyard. Then negate one effect that destroy's a card(s) on the field, and destroy it.[/color][color="#4169e1"]|

[/color][color="#4169e1"]|Spirit of the Storm|0|SET0|Spell
[/color][color="#4169e1"]Card|Spell||Continuous|||You can active this effect once per your main phase.
Select one Storm Monster on the Field who's level is [/color][color="#4169e1"]divisible[/color][color="#4169e1"] by four, then select one “Storm” Monster in the
Graveyard with a level equal or less off it which is divisible be four. For
this turn, the select monster on the field gains the effect off the selected
monster in the graveyard.|

[/color][color="#4169e1"][/spoiler]

[spoiler='And this be the card in Wiki format']Monsters:
| |[[Storm - Aquosis]] |
| |[[Storm - Flarzaqus]] |
| |[[Storm - Bresalve]] |
| |[[Storm - Nighatim]] |
| |[[Storm - Shinseus]] |
| |[[Fury of the Storm]] |
| |[[Rivsibaes Procelela – Nature's Fury, Protecting Storm.|]] |
Traps:
| |[[Storm's Counter!]] |
Spells:
| |[[Realm of the Storm]] |
| |[[Spirit of the Storm]] |[/spoiler]

Is this okay now?
[/color]
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I didn't mean the wiki pages - the wiki submission format, like Tempest's second spoiler above me. I also recomend you look at my new 'Wiki Images' tiddler. It shows you how to upload directly to the wiki, which makes your image tiddlers much neater!

@Tempest- The effects ought to be worth putting in for testing now, but could you at least go through them and repeat the changes I made to the other one? :3 Just little things like capitals on Summon/Summoned/Summoning/Graveyard and quote marks around the word Storm. When you're saying - a "Storm" monster - or something like that.
[quote name='-Griffin' timestamp='1301936581' post='5113989']
I didn't mean the wiki pages - the wiki submission format, like Tempest's second spoiler above me. I also recomend you look at my new 'Wiki Images' tiddler. It shows you how to upload directly to the wiki, which makes your image tiddlers much neater!

[/quote]

So, basically make a table/wiki format of all cards made so far so you can do links and whatever? Griffin, I also can't find your tiddler. What's its name?

@Tempest - I've linked to your cards from the wiki. That's enough to put them in the game later ^_^

Oh, and my cover submission:
[IMG]http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/6890/aurossteedofsalvation.png[/IMG]
|Auros, Steed of Salvation||SET0|Machine/Effect|Light|10||3000|3000|1 Spell Card + 1 Trap Card + 1 Normal Monster + 3 Monsters with different attributes.
You can Fusion Summon this card by removing from play its materials in the Graveyard. If you have more cards in your hand and field combined than your opponent, return this card to your Extra Deck. Once per turn, you can add one of the cards used as this card's Fusion Material to your hand. When this card would be removed from the field, you can remove from play all other cards you control or all cards in your hand instead. All Battle Damage is halved.|

[quote name='-Dae-' timestamp='1301972351' post='5115541']
Who the hell cares about art...[b]The quality of the card has nothing to do with art[/b]...XD
[/quote]

Q4E...
Meaning it doesnt matter as long as card is quality designed....
Art is superfluos.

or in other words

Good Card + Bad Art = Good Card
Bad Card + Good Art = Bad Card...or at least Bad to play cool to look at...

It's too good. Almost broken. This card can be mained on so many decks by just splashing 1 or 2 normal monsters (Suggestion: Gene-Warped Warwolf). Even it's backfire isn't something that makes much of a difference. You could easily search for anything that fits the situation and BAM! field control. This card has the potential to be set up pretty easily in a Lightsworn Deck with all the Mill effects, and you could basically abuse this guys effect to get back (oh lets say) HONEST?! It's a 3k monster and you just backed him up with HONEST?! Or a set up with JD? How is this guy NOT OPed?

Sry for the overreaction but that's as best as I could explain myself without going crazy. :P

...From your PM, and that post, I think I should point out that we aren't using the TCG as a base. This game, so far, doesn't have Gene-Warped, Honest, Lightsworns, Veiler, Book of Moon, ect. In fact, I think the only mill effect is on Mighty Jackal... which is probably broken anyway.
Having a backfire that means it's impossible to be the one with advantage is certainly "something that makes much of a difference".

I do question if it's self-protection is too much, though. I think I'll remove the hand-option.
Question:
Should the tags:
[[[b]Attribute[/b] Monsters]]
[[[b]Type[/b] Monsters]]
And
[[Level [b]x[/b] Monsters]]

Be replaced with
[[[b]Attribute[/b]]]
[[[b]Type[/b]]]
And
[[Level [b]x[/b]]]

Seems like it says exactly the same thing, since any other time you use those as a tag, it'll be part of a bigger tag like [[[b]Attribute[/b] Support]], the current versions just add the word 'monsters' way too many times. I'd be willing to make the changes.

Archived