Yu-Gi-Oh! Official Created Card Game [Yu-Gi-Oh! OCCG]

.Nu-13

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Random normal monsters are a better way to make up numbers =p

Also, the wiki now has its first page for a monster. Check out Windseeker Prophet's page, which you can get to from the Set 0 page or with the search bar. [code]http://occg.tiddlyspace.com/#[[Windseeker%20Prophet]][/code] - that should also link you to the page.

Comments? Is the format okay?
The format is:

[code]
| !<<image {cardname}>> | !{cardname} |
| <<image {attribute}>> | <<image s.png>> | (repeat that last image once for each star needed. I might change this to just be "1.png" or "4.png" depending on level...)
| {link to an image of the type here. These aren't added to the wiki yet, so wait until I get around to that... will be soon} | {Type}/{Card Type} |
| //''ATK:''{ATK}// <br> //''DEF:''{DEF}// | {Type effect here, using <br> for line breaks} |

You only need to change what's in the {} things.

You upload pictures by opening the 'space' thing right at the top, then it's under options.
Thanks. I'm quickly going to upload all of Kolwaski's and my cards.

I made a list of the cards that still need info pages on the wiki. Check a quick look. I'm assuming for the moment that the "Storm" and "Flame Barrier" cards aren't confirmed to be given the green light while all the other cards have been given the 'ok' for submission.

[quote name='-Griffin' timestamp='1301860472' post='5111813']
No, they aren't. They're an entirely different type of card, and our custom client doesn't support them.

Also, there is now no restriction on what you put in the set number part of your YVD codes, which should save everyone a little time.
[/quote]

No Exceeds? :o

Archived