Are you the BEST Card Maker on this site? If so, click here... We need you. (CLOSED UNTIL AFTER AP EXAMS)

JerryFreelance

• Replies 813
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I shall attempt to make at least a 5/10. :)

Here's my card:

wty9tg.jpg

Text reads: You may choose to Special Summon this card by removing all monsters in your Graveyard from play. If you Normal Summon this card, then monsters Special Summoned by this card's effect (besides this card) are not affected by the effects of Spell or Trap Cards that specifically designate 1 monster on the field as a target. Once per turn, during the Standby Phase, you may remove 1 card in your hand with this card on the field from play to select 1 of your other monsters that has been removed from play and Special Summon it to your side of the field as a Normal Monster. At the End Phase of the turn in which this card's effect was activated, destroy the selected monster and Special Summon this card to your side of the field.

BHC is for bhim's contest. By the way, bhim, is that banner for everyone who submitted, or just for those who got in?

Um...I'll have a go, but I'm pretty sure I won't get in.

The website doesn't let me post the card, so I put it as an attachment, hope you don't mind.

The effect is a little hard to see, so:

Effect:

Once a turn, you may change this card's Attribute. If this card's Attribute is FIRE, increase this card's attack by 400. If this card's Attribute is EARTH, increase this card's defense by 400. If this card's Attribute is WIND, you may pay 1000 LP to allow this card to attack directly. If this card's Attribute is WATER, this card cannot be attacked unless it is the only monster on your side of the field. If this card's Attribute is LIGHT, all Spells or Traps that would target this card are negated. If this card's Attribute is DARK, once a turn, you may discard one card from your hand to increase your LP by 300. Once this card has been all Attributes at least once, you may Tribute this card to destroy all monsters on your opponent's side of the field and decrease your opponent's LP by half of the destroyed monster's total ATK.

Hope it makes the grade. :)

Waaaaaait. I have to get an 8.5 from Bhim to go through?! I must've jumped that part, I thought it just had to be original! :/

Man... I would've made a useful card rather than a fun one if I'd read the rules properly. Bakaaa.

Well, I'll go through with "The Mist" anyway, I like it too much to switch now...

This is thanks to Cybernetic dragon for the rewording of the effect!

attachment.php?aid=22176

[attachment=22176]

When this card is flipped face-up activate one of the following effects

- Discard a card to end your opponents turn

- Return 2 cards from the field to their owners hand then both players discard a card

- Pay 1000 Life Points to destroy a card on the field. Then choose a card in your opponents hand and send it to the graveyard. Then randomly pick 1 card in your opponent's deck and send it to your opponent's Graveyard.

Probably not 8.5 material but hey i'm only level 3 and i'm still learning how to make great cards.

Mmkay

Thanks for making sure you entered a new card :]

Bhim' date=' don't count my ''Crystal Beast Diamond Wolf'' I found that it's already been posted on the forum by me >_> I have got to make some research before I post cards here, anyways, here's a new card:

[center']13yjllu.jpg[/center]

Wind Slash Tempest

Wind Slash Tempest

When this card inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent's Life Points, by discarding the top card of your Deck to your Graveyard, destroy 2 Spell and Trap Cards on the field. Also, when this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, you may Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Winged Beast-Type monster from your Graveyard.

Archived