Are you the BEST Card Maker on this site? If so, click here... We need you. (CLOSED UNTIL AFTER AP EXAMS)

JerryFreelance

• Replies 813
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry guys' date=' was at school. Of the new entries, the following have been rejected:

[b']Cybernetic Dragon[/b]

Reasoning: So now you and your opponent have the same amount of life points. On top of that, you have a 2950 attacker and three tokens for tribute fodder?

Brokennnnn

GAK

Reasoning: Great image, but the effect is a bit bland for my standards...

I know it is original, but it reminds me of that one coffin card...

And on top of that, why wait two turns and discard a card from your hand when you can just tribute a monster on your field?

The special summoning conditions are a -2 for two turns, and then +1

Normal Summoning it is a +0... Which totally cancels out the use for the effect, really...

ALZ

Very nice originality and effect. Few issues though:

Effect for 1 is better than effect for 2.

Effect 3 = Draw 2 minus 1... Which is 1...

If you have 4 monsters on the field, that's drawing 4 cards.

Which is broken.

The card may get an 8.5 because I love the effect and art and whatnot, but I cannot accept it. This set we are making requires great balance, and this card doesn't make that cut.

Okay I can switch that of 1 and 2 or think of a better effect for two but I think you don't understand the effect 3 very well

It means that you get to draw 2 cards, -1 for very monster you control so if you control 1 monster only 1. If you control 2 or more monsters you get to draw nothing.

Org: It very much can, and I forgot to add that, but it wouldn't make much difference.

The first one was broken, as it could reach 2200 ATK.

I just said reduce the ATK, not increase the level too lol...

Y'know what, if you decrease the level to 4, I'll put it and you in.

ALZ: Ohhhh I see

And what if you have three monsters?

Sorry guys' date=' was at school. Of the new entries, the following have been rejected:

[b']Cybernetic Dragon[/b]

Reasoning: So now you and your opponent have the same amount of life points. On top of that, you have a 2950 attacker and three tokens for tribute fodder?

Brokennnnn

i will make a new card but i have a point and thats-

the card cannot be Normal Summoned which is a big disadvantage.

My entry. I'm going to make a different thread for you to rate it and people to comment on' date=' where I'll explain the effect thouroughly.

[img']http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i179/scias_blade/Yugioh%20cards/mistholo.jpg[/img]

Wow! That is a fantastic and original effect. No to mention outstanding OCG for a new member, and a great image, too. You have talent and potential-I'll be keeping an eye out for you!

===

Bhim, Is there is an end date to this Contest, or do we continue until the satisfactory number of excellent cardmakers are picked? Thanks.

If what Logmon says is true, then I'm sorry Supreme... But that card will be rejected.

Cybernetic Dragon: It doesn't outweigh the huge bonuses though...

Thanks for all the new entries! :]

And arpeejajo made us a banner! Put it in your sigs :]

[spoiler=Are you the [u][i]BEST[/i][/u] Card Maker on this site? If so, click here... We want you.][url=http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/showthread.php?tid=26146][img=http://i31.tinypic.com/11kcfac.png][/url][/spoiler]

Archived