20,000 years later-Aizens return (accepting/started)

Figured I'd make a second character to give me something to do in Heuco Mundo as well...I'll mostly likely make a Fraccion for her later since we seem to have a severe lack of those...

[spoiler=Ex Duhhara]
[b]Name:[/b] Ex duhhara

[b]Gender:[/b] Female

[b]Appearance:[/b] Ex appears to be a seven-year old girl with messy, cropped, lime-green hair, a single green eye and usually a wicked grin. Her left arm past her elbow is missing entirely and has been replaced by a white, skeletal arm which can still move despite the lack of muscle tissue. Similarly, Ex's right eye is covered up by her hollow mask which looks like a white, boney eye patch still with several teeth lining the edges of it on the inside. Rather than the usual Arrancar attire, Ex wears a sleeveless, white dress with a black trim, black and white striped tights and a pair of white boots with black laces. Her zanpaktou takes the appearance of a Chakram blade which can split apart to form two seperate blades and works much like a boomerang. Her Hollow hole is located on her chest, where her heart should be, and her number is printed on the back of her skeletal hand.

[b]Personality:[/b] Ex will normally act like a perfectly normal seven-year-old girl while around other people. However Ex is really very sly, cunning and extremely manipulative with a very sick sense of humour and will often taunt people or make fun of them. Interestingly, Ex doesn't like the idea of killing people and says that it just takes all the fun out of tormenting them, she would prefer to simply cause as much pain and torment to a person as possible for her amusement and then leave them to recover so she can do it all again later. She often plays of people's fears and weaknesses and will use them to her advantage in whatever way possible. Although she acts like an innocent child she can quickly change her tone and become a ruthless psychopath. However, Ex is still very much a little girl and can become upset very easily and is attracted by things like sweets and children's cartoons.

[b]Biography:[/b] When Ex became an Adjucas she was unusually small for their size, being no bigger than a cat and often being mistaken for a smaller hollow. This led to a lot of weaker hollows hunting her in an attempt to strengthen their own power only to be defeated and consumed by Ex. Eventually Ex began to use this to her advantage, taking on the appearance of a small, weak hollow in order to cause other hollows to let their guard down and attack them. While hunting, Ex encountered a group of Adjucas who weren’t tricked by Ex’s act and soon managed to subdue her. Before the Adjucas were able to kill and eat her they were all instantly taken out by an Arrancar that seemingly came from nowhere. Ex learned that the Arrancar had been following her for a while and took interest in her and her powers, making her an offer to gain more power by joining Aizen and the rest of the Arrancar. Ex took up her offer and underwent her own transformation, vastly increasing her powers in the process. Eventually the Arrancar that rescued her went missing for some reason and Ex took her place as an Espada. Ex only serves Aizen as long as it amuses her and will often go off by herself to find more prey, usually completely disregarding any orders.

[b]Number:[/b] 4

[b]Resurrection Name & Release Phrase:[/b] Let's play, Quimera (Chimera)

[b]Resurrection Appearance:[/b] The eye-patch around Ex's eye grows and becomes a white helmet that encompasses almost her entire head save for the lower part of her face, a pair of cat ears adorn the top of it and despite having her eyes covered Ex is still able to see perfectly. As well as this, Ex's skeletal hand grows to twice its usual size and her other arm mirrors its appearance, giving her two oversized skeletal hands. Ex's legs are covered by white plate armour and grow in length, bearing a similar appearance to a cat. Ex also grows a segmented, armoured tail which is several times the length of her body and has a sharp, curved blade at the end of it. Ex is still rather short, being no taller than a 12-year old human. Instead of her usual attire, Ex now wears a white bodysuit with thin black lines down the front, arms and across her waist with white armour covering her chest.

[b]Resurrection Abilities:[/b] Due to her transformation Ex’s speed vastly increases and she becomes far more agile and flexible than before, becoming capable of performing acrobatic feats most would find impossible and can easily scale the walls of las noches in seconds. She will often stand on all fours and use her tail as a weapon. Ex's tail can also extend up to five times its original length and can carry over three tons of weight, making it an extremely useful weapon for Ex to use.

[b]2nd Resurrection Appearance:[/b] Her appearance remains relatively the same for the most part. Ex grows to the size of an adult human and her hair and tail both grow in length. Her suit changes to cover only her upper half (showing her mid-riff) and the armour on her legs grow to encompass her hips and waist. The mask on her face opens up to reveal both her eyes, revealing that they have both become red.

[b]Notes:[/b] In her sealed form, Ex fires her Cero from her skeletal hand. In her Resurrection form she fires it from the tip of her tail. Ex's Cero in her Resurrection form is green.[/spoiler]

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[spoiler=3rd Seat app]Name: Dokurai[color="#FFFFFF"]w[/color]Miradu
Appearance: Dokurai, or Doku for short, is a middle aged looking man of about 6'4, with a short and flat patch of black hair. He is broad shouldered and muscular, and looks as though he would fit in well in a wrestling match, and the 11th Division aswell. He is a tanned man, with jet black hair and a jet black moustchashe. He has piercing grey/black eyes and thick eyebrows above them which always seem to be frowning. He wears the standard Shihakusho, with the sleeves torn off.
Doku's Zanpakuto is slightly different from other Zanpakuto. Rather than being a Katana or similar blade, it is a large Longsword that is slung over his back, with the hilt at his head and the tip of the blade at his feet. He can weild this blade remarkably well, weilding it with both one hand or two, and can still move at the speed of a Vice-Captain while weighed down with the blade.
Personality: Doku is a serious and stern man, and rarely takes no for an answer. Doku can have fun occasionally, and is quite often seen drinking with some lesser members of his squad. He also tries to get a drink with Kasumi, his Vice-captain, alot of the time, but she never seems to pay attention to him.
Doku is very protective over his subordinates, believing that it is his responsibility to take care of those that are weaker than him, which made him strive to complete Bankai. Although he doesn't reveal it much, he is very respected for the fact he has achieved Bankai, and it is thought that he is unfortunate not to recieve the title of Vice-Captain.
Biography: Doku doesn't have a very interesting history. He was born to a simple family in the 20th District of east Rukongai, and lived there until he was about 14. When he was 14 he was taken into the Shinigami Academy due to his high Spiritual pressure, and studied there for 5 years out of the 6 years he was supposed to. This is due to the fact that, during a expedition into the real world in his 5th year, his group was attacked by a Menos Grande. Over 70% of his class died there, with only the strongest few surviving. He was progressed due to the fact that, while many others were retreating and calling for help, he decided to stand and fight, stopping the Gillian Ranked beast from progressing even more or hurting anyone else. During this, he managed to unleash his Shikai, and managed to defeat the Gillian, which allowed him to progress through the Academy almost instantly, and allowed him to join the 5th Division.
He has stayed in the 5th Division all this time, progressing slowly but not immensly slowly, and reached his current stage. Nothing particularly interesting happened during these years, beside from him learning Bankai, and he is now a respected Shinigami, so much that he has been allowed to join Vice captain's in their meetings, though he doesn't do this often.
Rank & squad: 3rd Seat, 5th Division(Yes, I said I would do my own. But that's no fun :D )

Shikai Name & Release Phrase: Fire at Will, Ganfaiā (Gun Fire)
Shikai Appearance: Akira's Katana Changes shape, changing from a blade to a small cannon like item. This Item also replaces his right arm, turning his hand into a Cannon. This makes his right arm almost invincible, aswell as allows him to attack from a distance. He can attack with Melee, but he's usually slow and clumsy, due to the large amount of weight the Cannon contains. However, as youu'd expect, being hit at full power by the Cannon would probably break your bones.
Shikai Abilities: The cannon allows Akira to fire different shaped and sized Fire balls and bullets from his arm, about 5 times stronger than a tank gun. He can also cover the entire cannon in flames, making his melee attacks even stronger, but it also slowly burns Akira's arm. The Cannons power causes massive Recoil, making it nigh impossible for him to shoot at the exact same place twice. All his bullets are flammable, and will explode on contact.

Bankai Name: Taihō hassha wa kami (Cannon Firing Gods)
Bankai Appearance: Later
Bankai Abilities: Later[/spoiler]

Will finish tommorrow or the day after.
May put up an Arrancar(No. 4) later. And if anyone wants a fraccion, but cant be bothered making one.....

I mean I don't think I'm very good at rping with an Arrancar. But I mean I still have two slots for characters that I hadn't used yet...Which Arrancar numbers are open?

I'll still have to think about it...

Edit: Never mind, I'll give this arrancar thing another go. So I'll reserve number 5 espada. and the Fraccion to the 2nd espada.

Also will there be any difference in the apps for the fraccions? Do they have first resurections but just not segunda? I mean it would seem fair considering the lieutenants all have bankai's now.

[quote name='TotalObelisk' timestamp='1303843009' post='5169885']
Figured I'd make a second character to give me something to do in Heuco Mundo as well...I'll mostly likely make a Fraccion for her later since we seem to have a severe lack of those...

[spoiler=Ex Duhhara]
[b]Name:[/b] Ex duhhara

[b]Gender:[/b] Female

[b]Appearance:[/b] Ex appears to be a seven-year old girl with messy, cropped, lime-green hair, a single green eye and usually a wicked grin. Her left arm past her elbow is missing entirely and has been replaced by a white, skeletal arm which can still move despite the lack of muscle tissue. Similarly, Ex's right eye is covered up by her hollow mask which looks like a white, boney eye patch still with several teeth lining the edges of it on the inside. Rather than the usual Arrancar attire, Ex wears a sleeveless, white dress with a black trim, black and white striped tights and a pair of white boots with black laces. Her zanpaktou takes the appearance of a Chakram blade which can split apart to form two seperate blades and works much like a boomerang. Her Hollow hole is located on her chest, where her heart should be, and her number is printed on the back of her skeletal hand.

[b]Personality:[/b] Ex will normally act like a perfectly normal seven-year-old girl while around other people. However Ex is really very sly, cunning and extremely manipulative with a very sick sense of humour and will often taunt people or make fun of them. Interestingly, Ex doesn't like the idea of killing people and says that it just takes all the fun out of tormenting them, she would prefer to simply cause as much pain and torment to a person as possible for her amusement and then leave them to recover so she can do it all again later. She often plays of people's fears and weaknesses and will use them to her advantage in whatever way possible. Although she acts like an innocent child she can quickly change her tone and become a ruthless psychopath. However, Ex is still very much a little girl and can become upset very easily and is attracted by things like sweets and children's cartoons.

[b]Biography:[/b] When Ex became an Adjucas she was unusually small for their size, being no bigger than a cat and often being mistaken for a smaller hollow. This led to a lot of weaker hollows hunting her in an attempt to strengthen their own power only to be defeated and consumed by Ex. Eventually Ex began to use this to her advantage, taking on the appearance of a small, weak hollow in order to cause other hollows to let their guard down and attack them. While hunting, Ex encountered a group of Adjucas who weren’t tricked by Ex’s act and soon managed to subdue her. Before the Adjucas were able to kill and eat her they were all instantly taken out by an Arrancar that seemingly came from nowhere. Ex learned that the Arrancar had been following her for a while and took interest in her and her powers, making her an offer to gain more power by joining Aizen and the rest of the Arrancar. Ex took up her offer and underwent her own transformation, vastly increasing her powers in the process. Eventually the Arrancar that rescued her went missing for some reason and Ex took her place as an Espada. Ex only serves Aizen as long as it amuses her and will often go off by herself to find more prey, usually completely disregarding any orders.

[b]Number:[/b] 4

[b]Resurrection Name & Release Phrase:[/b] Let's play, Muchacha del diablo (Devil Girl)

[b]Resurrection Appearance:[/b] The eye-patch around Ex's eye grows and becomes a white helmet that encompasses almost her entire head save for the lower part of her face, a pair of cat ears adorn the top of it and despite having her eyes covered Ex is still able to see perfectly. As well as this, Ex's skeletal hand grows to twice its usual size and her other arm mirrors its appearance, giving her two oversized skeletal hands. Ex's legs are covered by white plate armour and grow in length, bearing a similar appearance to a cat. Ex also grows a segmented, armoured tail which is several times the length of her body and has a sharp, curved blade at the end of it. Ex is still rather short, being no taller than a 12-year old human. Instead of her usual attire, Ex now wears a white bodysuit with thin black lines down the front, arms and across her waist with white armour covering her chest.

[b]Resurrection Abilities:[/b] Due to her transformation Ex’s speed vastly increases and she becomes far more agile and flexible than before, becoming capable of performing acrobatic feats most would find impossible and can easily scale the walls of las noches in seconds. She will often stand on all fours and use her tail as a weapon. Ex's tail can also extend up to five times its original length and can carry over three tons of weight, making it an extremely useful weapon for Ex to use.

[b]2nd Resurrection Appearance:[/b] Her appearance remains relatively the same for the most part. Ex grows to the size of an adult human and her hair and tail both grow in length. Her suit changes to cover only her upper half (showing her mid-riff) and the armour on her legs grow to encompass her hips and waist. The mask on her face opens up to reveal both her eyes, revealing that they have both become red.

[b]Notes:[/b] In her sealed form, Ex fires her Cero from her skeletal hand. In her Resurrection form she fires it from the tip of her tail. Ex's Cero in her Resurrection form is green.[/spoiler]
[/quote]

Woo!!! Another Arrancar...and it's a female!!!

These lower leveled men are annoying. >.> (JK! ;D)

Also, I don't think I'm going to make a Fraccion. Mostly because I like to be different...lol. Then again...one would be useful. Hmm...let me think on this.

So...I thought about this RP for a bit. I realized two things.

1: There is like, hardly any female arancars. There is one (should to be two when Hotaru finishes new app) to be exact.

2: My arancar fails to resemble any type of animal...wow. I can't believe I never caught that until now.

So...I decided to fix BOTH problems with one fell swoop! ...no I'm not changing my character to a female and redoing his resurrection appearance. Instead, I'm going to create myself a Fraccion...with only ONE member!!! O: DUN DUN DUN!!! This one member will be a female with a very animal like resurrection appearance. I'm thinking of doing a panther much like Grimjow's. Of course, I'm open to any and all suggestions. I want an animal that's stealthy, calm, yet deadly and powerful.

Also, Visser, please allow fraccions to be able to go up to 2nd resurrection like the rest of us, but not as powerful. It's only fair. If you don't, I'll overpower my guy to make the battlefield even. <_<

OK! RANDOM PIECE OF INFORMATION!!!

I'm watching Bleach, episode 273. Yammy released his Zanpaktou (his phrase is "Get pissed off Ira!" or something like that, which is awesome!) and his number went from 10 to 0!!! THERE IS A 0?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! D:

mind = blown

P.S. Did I just triple post? :<

[quote name='TwilightSoul' timestamp='1303873926' post='5171035']
Hey dk not all arrancars have to be based off an animal dude, it can be what ever you want it to be. You said you want an animal that is "stealthy, calm, yet deadly and powerful" why not look up some insects get creative. thats just my 2cents
[/quote]

I know that. That's why I'm not changing my character. But after watching the Arancars in Bleach lately, I saw the folloing. Shark, Tiger, Bat, Whale, Elephant...you get my drift. Though I'm starting to get a good idea for my Fraccion member. Will work on it when I get home.

To me Ichogo and Aizen are characters that somehow hacked the friggen tv show and stole all of the sheat codes.

THERE IS NO WAY ICHIGO SHOULD HAVE BEEN ABLE TO BEAT ULQUIORRA!! I mean he got his ass handed to him by Grimmjow, and barely won even with his hollowfication. Grimmjow is 2 whole numbers away from Ulquiorra, whom by the way had a power he said not even Aizen knew about. Furthermore I think Ulquiorra should have been a higher number. To me the 3 and 2nd Espada didn't really impress. They should have been below Ulquiorra.

True I may be a bit biased because Ulquiorra is my favorite Espada/arrancar character (Neil being 2nd in that catagory), and he's friggen kickass...but yeah...

Dont spoil it for DK.

And Gin's ending disappointed me. I thought he'd die much more spectacularly. And when he activated his bankai, then never used it properly. >:| Unhappy.
Yes, Ulquiorra was kickass. He was bloody indestructable(nearly. Had the hardest Hierro(I think) and was the only Espada with High Regeneration) and had Segunda Ressurrecion. The only person I think deserved to be above him was Yammi(in 0 form), as he grew to be about 100 feet tall. Basically, Badass. Though he wasn't very cool.

Fixed...

Yammi was a dissapointment to me, the fact that he was actually the strongest Espada came out of nowhere and amounted to nothing....Much like the rest of the Espada really. The only ones that where any good where Grimmjow and Ulquiorra, at least those guys actually affected the story, the rest just sat around till they got their asses handed to them in their very first fight...

Though I didn't really like Noitora I thought he was pretty good, and they did him justice. I don't like Yammi at all, as soon as I saw him I didn't like him. Even if he does turn out to be the strongest Espada. Also just so you know Im only on the part right after Kurotsuchi defeats Syzeal(i think thats how you spell it) Which by the way was awesomely sadistically cool of Kurotsuchi.

As for the bount arc I had a hard time following it. I don't think I ever saw the ending because it wasn't interesting to me at all....I came back once the Hueco Mundo arc started.

Furthermore Orihime is the most useless character since Yamcha from dragon ball Z, and Sakura from Naruto. To me she was only in the show for the huge boobs and sex appeal, which by the way, flew out of the window once Rangiku Matsumoto entered the show. So now Orihime needs to die. I don't care if they gave her that power to revers time space or whatever it is Aizen said. The power I admit is pretty badass, however the character who has the power needs to be cut out of the show.

On a much more pleasent thought, CHAD IS FRIGGEN BEAST!!! As is my favorite quincy Uryuu! ^^

Also I didn't know that Ulquiorra chose to be number 4...I'll have to listen out for that.

I think the only think Orihime actually does is similar to Sakura from naruto. Heal people extremely quickly.
And I read the manga, so I happily avoid all the Fillers. Though I did see some of the bount arc. I think the only real cool bit about it is the Gun that shoots Kido.

Although, with Squad 4 and especially Unohana(Freakishly scary Mum), Orihime is very pointless. Though I think she's supposed to become a plot point(Her and the Visored guy's power are very similar = Plot point)

I think Chad is in major need of a power up, he keeps getting his ass kicked and I really don't like that. He's supposed to be a powerhouse and yet now he's just become Worf(sp?) from star treck. I can say this for any of the supporting-non-shinigami cast but I think Chad is the one that really irks me the most. Even after he got his much deserved power up in the heuco mundo arc Noitra still beat him in seconds and that really p*sses me off....

So true. It just seems like the only person the cast is worried about is Ichigo. I mean he's already a human, a shinigami, a friggen viserd, hollow ,the only thing thats missing is being a quincy and Bount. I don't think it's fair that he (even though I understand he's the main character) is the only person that seems to be getting stronger.

True Chad got the other arm, and Uryuu got that wicked new bow and the the whole trigram thing he first used on syzeal. But other than that they creators really havent been doing the nonshinigami characters justice. So I totally agree with Obelisk

I like bleach but at the same time I hate it, I think the anime is crap. Time for my mini rant

Ok first thing, ichigo's bankai is suppose to bring up his speed but everyone he comes across is able to keep up with him or they are faster than him. Kariya was the same speed as ichigo wtf.

Also I agree with you guys the other characters in bleach seem pointless and underappreciated. It seems as if they were placed into the story just to help progress ichigo's character.

One problem I had with the espada was that they all died off to fast. I agree with TotalObelisk that Grimmjow and Ulquiorra was the only espada who got air time and the only reason they got so much airtime because they fought ichigo. halibel and stark did not get any justice at all and they had so much potential. halibel was killed for no reason (Aizen was borde really ? ) and stark died with one hit from kyouraku who was in shikai, once again wtf. I many have not liked him but barragan got the short end of the stick aswell, I think the writers made him so godmodish that they couldent come up with a way for him to be defeated so they just bs their way into him dying.

Ok, I'm watching Bleach online and skipping most of the fillers...so I'm stuck reading subtitles...WHICH I HATE!! D:

So, I was totally ok with the fight between Ulquiorra and Ichigo. Well, no, I take that back. Ulquiorra kicks Ichigo's ass even when he had his mask on...and he didn't even draw his sword! Then, when they fight again, Ulquiorra gets a bit nervous and uses his resurrection form. Yet the only thing that happened in that time frame was that Ichigo BARELY defeated Grimjow. How was the power level difference gapped so quickly?! Ok, now, aside from that, I enjoyed the battle. Ulquiorra was properly knocking Ichigo around and crap, and, well, killed him. Yay! Main character died! *goes to next episode* WTF?!?!?! How does a DEAD guy go FULL hollow/arancar/whatever, get up, and start beating the crap out of Ulquiorra?!?! Now, I understand that the hollow in him took over...BUT THE BODY IS DEAD!!! HOW DID THE HOLLOW TAKE OVER SOMETHING THAT WAS DEAD?!?!?! Ugh. Just...ugh. Though I was happy when Ulquiorra broke his mask and was all like, what now fool? But then he died. Double ugh.

Anyway, Ichigo is overpowered. He was cool all the way up to when he saved Rukia. After that, well, you guys know the rest. However, I do love the characters. Especially the Quincy (I forget how to spell his name). The brain guys are usually my favorite since I can generally associate with them. :3

ALSO! I don't want a gigantic spoiler answer to my question. I just want a simple yes or no. Does Nel ever permanently go back to her 'adult' form? Ever since she got knocked down after going back to her 'kid' form, she has been out of the picture. And she was pretty cool when she was kicking (can't remember how to spell his name) rear! xD

Archived