20,000 years later-Aizens return (accepting/started)

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply
@ Magnet: Ah... that's what happens when you skim. (I'm borrowing my parents computer and have limited time so I rush often)

@ Hotaru: Shimegane is about to torment some humans since none of the arancar noticed him, pester him.

I have to say Gray, I must applaud you. I love your character. He easily makes it into the top five characters I favor in this RP. I couldn't stop laughing after reading your post - mostly because I had to look up a few of those words you said - and because it was simply hilarious.

[quote name='Hotaru987' timestamp='1304912883' post='5197993']
I have to say Gray, I must applaud you. I love your character. He easily makes it into the top five characters I favor in this RP. I couldn't stop laughing after reading your post - mostly because I had to look up a few of those words you said - and because it was simply hilarious.
[/quote]

And the others are? :<

Someone needs to react to Elana? I forgot who is fighting her.

Alright then here it is.

[spoiler=Top 5 arrancar]

1. Armadura (My Espada always comes first!! XD)
2. Ex
3. Brada
4. Doraga
5. Gorda[/spoiler]

[Spoiler=Top 5 Shinigami]

1. Shimegane
2. Kasumi
3. Yarreth
4.Kazuki
5. Kimi[/spoiler]

[Spoiler=Top 5 in general]

1. Armadura
2. Shimegane
3. Ex
4. Brada
5. Doraga
[/spoiler]

I didn't take into account the ones who havent posted in a while or myself.

looking forward to it

I think i need to have a 2nd look at all of the characters.
I was tired during most of the accepting and now I find out I accepted a few abilities that shouln't be alowed.

On that note 'BrandonSparkman'- normaly when somebody fills out an app, they tend to put the ability in the 'ability' section [b]NOT THE FREAKING APPERANCE!!![/b]
Seriously? Am I the only one that finds it aggravating that somebody would do that?!

I swear in gonna be strict as hell if i make an RP after this.

Well for starters the whole fact that your character is the only one who still has a sword after his initial resurection, and the ide of having an arrancar that actually thinks about what you stated in your personality. Its just interesting to see that not every arrancar doesn't simply follow Aizen just because. The 2nd etapa itself I thought was interesting, and I like how you rp with him in the IC thread.

My ratings always change but usually when I chose I consider how the character is used and developed, as well as the app itself.

Archived