20,000 years later-Aizens return (accepting/started)

Because 1. You're hanging back and doing nothing and 2. despite being number 1 he's still weaker than number 2...

EDIT: (Adds another Fraccion to the collection)

[spoiler=Gorda Huunda]
[b]Name:[/b] Gorda Huunda

[b]Gender:[/b] Male

[b]Appearance:[/b] Gorda is a seven foot tall, overly muscular and slightly obese arrancar. He has a relatively small head and no hair. His eyes grey in colour are similarly small and often hard to make out. His arms are huge and gorilla like and since he is often slouched over drag along the ground behind him, his hands are similarly huge allowing him to grasp his own head in a single fist. His mask is semi-circular and covers almost 1 half of his head on the right-hand side, starting at his chin and making its way up to his forehead and extends to just past his ear. His zanpaktou, like his appearance, is oversized and appears to be more like an overgrown butcher’s knife than a katana. It is tied by a string on its handle to his belt and due to its size often drags behind him, even when he’s standing up straight. He wears a regular arrancar uniform with no real differences aside from the way it’s stretched to accommodate his massive size. His hollow hole is located at the back of his throat.

[b]Personality:[/b] Gorda is slow and extremely dumb, only able to speak in very short and simple sentences and not only is incapable of understanding longer words he is also quit incapable of pronouncing them. Gorda spends most of his time asleep and when he isn’t he is still constantly yawning and wishing to take a nap. When he isn’t sleeping however he is blindly loyal to Ex and will follow her wherever she goes, getting extremely angry if anybody attempts to harm her. He will often allow Ex to sit on his shoulder and ‘ride’ him most of the time and will often go into a state of panic when he doesn’t know where Ex is. His tactics in battle can basically amount to ‘hit it really hard’ and most of the time he seems to completely forget he even has a zanpaktou and will use his fists.

[b]Biography:[/b] Gorda only ever progressed as far as becoming an Adjucas level Menos during his life, despite several hundred years spent devouring every other hollow him came across. Gorda was naturally slow and dumb and, as such, when he came across a group of Arrancars led by Ex (who wasn’t an Espada at the time) he mistook them for weaker hollows due to their small size. In his attempts to devour them, Gorda was beaten senseless by the arrancar until he was on the verge of death. However instead of finishing him off Ex ordered the other arrancar to back off and return to Las Nochas, intending to let Gorda recover so she could beat him up all over again. However Gorda instead mistook this for an act of mercy and was led to believe Ex saved his life and so, even after Ex had beaten him half to death a second time, followed her back to Las Nochas much to Ex’s chagrin. Making the best out of a bad situation, Ex convinced Aizen to let Gorda become an arrancar and subsequently when Ex became an Espada, Gorda became her Fraccion. Despite often being treated very badly by Ex, Gorda still follows her with blind loyalty while Ex simply finds him annoying and an inconvenience, especially due to his huge size, but keeps him around anyway as he’s a lot of fun to mess with.

[b]Number:[/b] Fraccion to number 4

[b]Resurrection Name & Release Phrase:[/b] Hurt them bad, Papá grande (Big Daddy)

[b]Resurrection Appearance:[/b] Gorda grows to twice his usual size and his mask changes to completely encompass his face, becoming a perfectly round mask with only three circular holes for his eyes and mouth. Gorda’s clothes also tear and leave him completely naked except for some white armour around his waist, thigh, ankles and wrists.

[b]Resurrection Abilities:[/b] In this form Gorda’s already brutish strength increases immensely as does his Hierro, making his skin almost impossible to damage by any less than a fully powered captain level Soul Reaper. Unfortunately Gorda’s movements become even slower than before, almost as if he is moving underwater. His reaction times are equally slow and, thanks to his immense Hierro, he will sometimes be completely unable to notice when he’s been hit, even when he is hit hard enough to feel it, it can be several moments before he’s even realized what’s happened.

[b]Other:[/b] Gorda refers to Hollows as ‘Mask-Men’, Arrancars as ‘Broke-Mask-Men’ and Soul Reapers and other non-hollow humanoids as ‘No-Mask-Men’. He has never encountered a Visored before and so does not have a name for them. His Cero is fired from his mouth.
[/spoiler]

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If you're curious he was mostly spawned from [url=http://nightmaretournament.deviantart.com/art/Minion-Tormentor-155000649]this guy[/url] That Ex met in a different continuity somewhere and really I wanted to give her a fraccion with a similer style in contrast to her small size...

[spoiler= 5th Espada]
Name: Velcora Senzel

[spoiler=Appearance:] [IMG]http://i51.tinypic.com/2wmpcwk.jpg[/IMG][/spoiler]

Personality: The form she takes when in Resurection is all the answer you need when wanting to know about her personality. Velcora is a very sneaky, and manipulative person. Though she is loyal to Aizen, she often ventures from the mission to do her own thing. Velcora is vain, and she is always concerned about her appearance. She is convinced that she is the most beautiful person – human or otherwise, and will destroy anyone who even so thinks as to touch or harm her flawless body. Velcora always has a sly smile, giving her the impression that she is always up to something. Like her zanpakuto, she has a slippery personality, being able to worm her way out of a tight spot whether it be by talking or fighting.

Biography: Her past is unknown even to her. She doesn’t really care to find out either, because as far as she’s concerned if she can’t remember it then it wasn’t worth remembering. Velcora believes that she can’t remember it because she was not beautiful when she was alive.

number: 5

Resurrection Name & Release Phrase: “Slither…Kyodaina hebi

[spoiler=Resurrection Appearance:] Velcora’s size doesn’t go through much of a change but her hollow mask does. In this form it is on the center of her head and parts her hair down the middle, and continues down her spine to the bottom of her back, resembling the strength that snakes have protecting their spine. Her skin is also changed to resemble a bunch of scales like a snake. [/spoiler]

[spoiler=Resurrection Abilities:]

[i]Before Reserrection[/i]

[b]Slippery Skin[/b] – Velcora can produce a slippery substance on her skin that prevents her from being captured or held down.
[b]Hierro[/b] – As the 5th Espada she has the hardest Hierro of all the Espadas. The only other person that could come close would be Rayu. She can with stand attacks from a shinigami while in Shikai and Bankai and retain minimal – if any at all – damage to her skin.
[b]Hand-to-Hand Combat[/b] – Though she doesn’t like to use it she is proficient in it. However, compared to all the Espada she is probably the weakest in this field. She doesn’t want to get close enough for a person to harm her beauty.
[b]Expert Swordsmanship[/b] – Velcora is very skilled with a blade, being shown to be able to hold her own agains captains in their hollowfication form.
[b]Sonido[/b] – Velcora is extremely proficient in her sonido, being able to travel large distances in seconds. She is able to keep up with shinigamis while in Shikai.
[b]Cero[/b] – Perfers to fire her cero through her fingers, and unlike the other Espada’s her cero is a pink color.
[b]Bala[/b] – Like her Cero she prefers to fire through her fingers, and it is a pink color.
[b]Grey Ran Cero[/b] – Like her cero only much more powerful.
[b]Garganta[/b] – Has the ability to open gargantas whenever she please.
[b]Spiritual Pressure[/b] – Velcora is known to expel a large amount of spiritual pressure.
[b]Inner Serpent[/b] – Velcora can produce snakes from her mouth, turns strands of her hair into snakes, or even parts of her body.

[b]After Resurrection[/b]

[b]Regeneration[/b] – Can regenerate parts of her body by manipulating the snakes inside of her.
[b]Serpent skin[/b] – Her hierro becomes scaly like a reptiles and strengthens her hierro to become even stronger. In resurrection she has the hardest Hierro of all the Espadas.
[b]Shedding[/b] – If she sustains too much damage she can shed her body, like a snake sheds it’s skin, and all of her wounds will be healed.
[b]Poison Bite[/b] – While holding onto their body she will bite the opponent in the neck where the jugular is and eject a deadly poison into their blood stream.
[b]Crushing Hold[/b] – Turns the bottom half of her body into a snake and encloses around the opponent often squeezing them until they can no longer more, or breath. She can crush iron into nothing, so crushing human bones is nothing to her.
[b]Venom antidote [/b] – The antidote to the poison is also produced by her body. The antidote is basically her blood.
[b]Snake Venom[/b] – A specialized poison her body produces that can cause death in heavy doses. The poison acts fairly quickly, usually beginning with the loss of motor function, then impaired sight, followed by dizziness and then constricted airways.
[b]Poison Bala/Cero[/b] – A cero/bala that rots the path that it travels. If it hits the opponent they can have minimal poisoning. It’s the same symptoms of her snake venom, only not as strong.
[b]Enchanced Soindo[/b] – Her speed is increased in this form.
[b]Poison spray[/b] – Sprays a poison in the air that then turns to a fog. It gives the opponent the same symptoms and they get stronger the longer they breathe in the gas. This form of the poison is slow working and takes a while for it to affect the opponent.
[b]Deadly Fang[/b] – The snakes that he produces attacks the opponent rapidly biting them, and each time injecting the deadly venom into their bodies.
[b]Inner Serpent[/b] – Same as before yet now all of her serpents can poison you, and they are much bigger, and faster.[/spoiler]

2nd Resurrection Appearance: Her appearance is pretty much the same as before, however now she has the ability to turn her bottom half into the body of a snake when she wants too. Her skin is also harder and her regenerative powers are even stronger and quicker, as well as the rate and strength of her venom.
[/spoiler]

[quote name='TotalObelisk' timestamp='1304591445' post='5189266']
Because 1. You're hanging back and doing nothing and 2. despite being number 1 he's still weaker than number 2...

EDIT: (Adds another Fraccion to the collection)

[spoiler=Gorda Huunda]
[b]Name:[/b] Gorda Huunda

[b]Gender:[/b] Male

[b]Appearance:[/b] Gorda is a seven foot tall, overly muscular and slightly obese arrancar. He has a relatively small head and no hair. His eyes grey in colour are similarly small and often hard to make out. His arms are huge and gorilla like and since he is often slouched over drag along the ground behind him, his hands are similarly huge allowing him to grasp his own head in a single fist. His mask is semi-circular and covers almost 1 half of his head on the right-hand side, starting at his chin and making its way up to his forehead and extends to just past his ear. His zanpaktou, like his appearance, is oversized and appears to be more like an overgrown butcher’s knife than a katana. It is tied by a string on its handle to his belt and due to its size often drags behind him, even when he’s standing up straight. He wears a regular arrancar uniform with no real differences aside from the way it’s stretched to accommodate his massive size. His hollow hole is located at the back of his throat.

[b]Personality:[/b] Gorda is slow and extremely dumb, only able to speak in very short and simple sentences and not only is incapable of understanding longer words he is also quit incapable of pronouncing them. Gorda spends most of his time asleep and when he isn’t he is still constantly yawning and wishing to take a nap. When he isn’t sleeping however he is blindly loyal to Ex and will follow her wherever she goes, getting extremely angry if anybody attempts to harm her. He will often allow Ex to sit on his shoulder and ‘ride’ him most of the time and will often go into a state of panic when he doesn’t know where Ex is. His tactics in battle can basically amount to ‘hit it really hard’ and most of the time he seems to completely forget he even has a zanpaktou and will use his fists.

[b]Biography:[/b] Gorda only ever progressed as far as becoming an Adjucas level Menos during his life, despite several hundred years spent devouring every other hollow him came across. Gorda was naturally slow and dumb and, as such, when he came across a group of Arrancars led by Ex (who wasn’t an Espada at the time) he mistook them for weaker hollows due to their small size. In his attempts to devour them, Gorda was beaten senseless by the arrancar until he was on the verge of death. However instead of finishing him off Ex ordered the other arrancar to back off and return to Las Nochas, intending to let Gorda recover so she could beat him up all over again. However Gorda instead mistook this for an act of mercy and was led to believe Ex saved his life and so, even after Ex had beaten him half to death a second time, followed her back to Las Nochas much to Ex’s chagrin. Making the best out of a bad situation, Ex convinced Aizen to let Gorda become an arrancar and subsequently when Ex became an Espada, Gorda became her Fraccion. Despite often being treated very badly by Ex, Gorda still follows her with blind loyalty while Ex simply finds him annoying and an inconvenience, especially due to his huge size, but keeps him around anyway as he’s a lot of fun to mess with.

[b]Number:[/b] Fraccion to number 4

[b]Resurrection Name & Release Phrase:[/b] Hurt them bad, Papá grande (Big Daddy)

[b]Resurrection Appearance:[/b] Gorda grows to twice his usual size and his mask changes to completely encompass his face, becoming a perfectly round mask with only three circular holes for his eyes and mouth. Gorda’s clothes also tear and leave him completely naked except for some white armour around his waist, thigh, ankles and wrists.

[b]Resurrection Abilities:[/b] In this form Gorda’s already brutish strength increases immensely as does his Hierro, making his skin almost impossible to damage by any less than a fully powered captain level Soul Reaper. Unfortunately Gorda’s movements become even slower than before, almost as if he is moving underwater. His reaction times are equally slow and, thanks to his immense Hierro, he will sometimes be completely unable to notice when he’s been hit, even when he is hit hard enough to feel it, it can be several moments before he’s even realized what’s happened.

[b]Other:[/b] Gorda refers to Hollows as ‘Mask-Men’, Arrancars as ‘Broke-Mask-Men’ and Soul Reapers and other non-hollow humanoids as ‘No-Mask-Men’. He has never encountered a Visored before and so does not have a name for them. His Cero is fired from his mouth.
[/spoiler]
[/quote]

1: To charge into battle for no reason would go against my personality?

2: We never agreed that Aramdura was stronger than me. Yes, he has dense spiritual pressure and I have really loose spiritual pressure. But I'm still just as powerful as him if not stronger (no offense dude lol).

Just saying. >.>

Hotaru987-
I hate denying apps, but im afraid i must.

I specificaly gave the captains hollowfication to be able to stand up to the 2nd reserection. Rivaling a captains holowfication, in any aspect, without even using the 1st release is too much, especialy if you get beddar after the release.

I wont make you change it in the app but, saying your speed is faster than a shikai or a bankai is pointless. This is because, as stated in post 1 rules, phisical abilities never go up with shikai and it is very rare even for a bankai to increse anything.

[b]Everybody-[/b]
I have a few ancements

1st. I changed the way I added the characters to the accepted list. So all Aranar(have't finished shinigmi yet) please check the acceped list to make sure all of your characters are in the list. (Velcora is slashed because she hasn't been accepted.)

2nd. I dont know how many reservations are left but any of them that do not have an app up by monday will be cancled.

3rd. MOST IMPORTANT~
I recently remembered that, in previous bleach RP's, people have claimed that an arrancar releasing his/her zanpaktou will heal there wunds. While I dont even reember this is true in the anime I wont completely deny it. However this healing will be limited to minnor wounds that have little or no effect on a battle. Using the release to heal large wounds will the classified as god-moding and will result in a temp. ban from the role play.
Thank you for your time.

Oh ok. I was thinking this

No resurrection = Shikai

1st Resurrection = Bankai

2nd Resurrection = Hollowfication.

Is that right? I must have looked at it wrong but I'll definatly go back and fix it.

Edit: Ok, nvm. I see where I messed up. I put that thing about fivaling hollowfication in the Part before she even went into the resurrection. I didn't understand what you were saying until I actually looked over it, and yeah that is a whole lot too much. Didn't even realize I put that in there. But I think I fixed the app for it to be accepted im not really sure.

You forgot mine too.

Posts 26 and 70

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/247158-20000-years-later-aizens-return-acceptingstarted/page__st__25

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/247158-20000-years-later-aizens-return-acceptingstarted/page__st__69

Guys. Pay a little attention. ha ha
I haven't done the shingmi yet. So far I only did my charcters and the 1st VC.

[quote name='Visser' timestamp='1304682912' post='5191135']
[s][b]Everybody-[/b]
I have a few ancements

1st. I changed the way I added the characters to the accepted list. So all Aranar[/s][b](have't finished shinigmi yet)[/b][s] please check the acceped list to make sure all of your characters are in the list. (Velcora is slashed because she hasn't been accepted.)

2nd. I dont know how many reservations are left but any of them that do not have an app up by monday will be cancled.

3rd. MOST IMPORTANT~
I recently remembered that, in previous bleach RP's, people have claimed that an arrancar releasing his/her zanpaktou will heal there wunds. While I dont even reember this is true in the anime I wont completely deny it. However this healing will be limited to minnor wounds that have little or no effect on a battle. Using the release to heal large wounds will the classified as god-moding and will result in a temp. ban from the role play.
Thank you for your time.[/s][/quote]

My app is on the list! ;D

Also, in the anime, releasing their zanpaktous does heal ALL of their wounds. I'm watching the series right now, so I know. But I agree with that you said. I always that it was unfair that they could do that in the show. >.>

Also, I just realized I'm the only Arancar that still has swords after my release. xD

Archived