20,000 years later-Aizens return (accepting/started)

I don't know that answer to the Nel thing, but everything else the two post above me said I completely agree with. Ichigo is simply a goddmoddy character. Thats it, point blank.

I mean I still like Ichigo but that just make him so ugh...

Also the whole thing about Ichigo getting stronger is called the SS - Saiyan Syndrome. I don't know how but they somehow mixed DBZ with Bleach. Which is F'ed up!!

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply
As far as Neliel goes, and sounding unspoilerish as possible, no....No she doesn't.......

Also I find it annoying that Ichigo is simoultaneously overpowered and a complete pussy at the same time....He spends most of his time getting his ass handed to him and only when it really matters does he somehow gain an overwhelming power boost in a matter of minutes necessary to beat his opponent. The only time I found this realistic was his first fight with Renji when he was losing and then suddenly his spiritual pressure built up since that was him releasing his own latent Soul Reaper powers (unconsciously of course since he had no idea what was going on) but after that it got really annoying really fast...

[quote name='Dwarven King' timestamp='1303943768' post='5172479']
ALSO! I don't want a gigantic spoiler answer to my question. I just want a simple yes or no. Does Nel ever permanently go back to her 'adult' form? Ever since she got knocked down after going back to her 'kid' form, she has been out of the picture. And she was pretty cool when she was kicking (can't remember how to spell his name) rear! xD
[/quote]

1) Noitra(Something like that, at any rate)

2) She kind of Vanishes. And even in the Manga, we haven't seen her since.

3) The only Arc where Ichigo was cool is the Soul Society arc. It is the perfect one, and the scene where he beats up the three Vice-Captains easily is amazing.

As for the fact he gets his arse handed to him all the time after that while in Bankai(Which he seems to rely on a lot) just proves how pathetic he is. It always shows him as some awesomely awesome guy, and yet He has to go into Bankai to fight anyone, and never stays in Shikai. And he's meant to be captains level or stronger, yet He has to go into Bankai to fight Fraccion, while Rukia(Often portrayed as extremely weak) can defeat another Fraccion in one hit with her Shikai. Huh?
And the fact people can keep up to him in Bankai means that he's very slow.

[hr]
And another thing connfusing. Menos Grande.
When first introduced, they are huge black things with supposedly unlimited power that need a captain to come and deal with. Later on, the seemingly weakest character can deal with them(Hanatoro)
And then, they get smaller to get more powerful. ????

[hr]

Another overshadowed person: Shuhei Hisagi. He gets absolutely no screen time at all, and yet he was still one of the most popular characters. And he's just awesome. (He's also one of Tite Kubo's favourites, and plays Guitar!)
And after the first three polls, Ichigo was no longer most popular character. Toshiro was the most popular, with Rukia second. Even in the Zanpakuto.

I would say to have a meeting too but no one knows what Visser was planning....

Maybe you could pretend Aizen sent some of you on a mission to the soul society to captrue some shinigamis for some vague experiments...Idk....Cuase we're pretty stuck until he comes back and does Ryusei's part too...

ok sorry. my computer had a virus. it got so bad that i couldn't even turn on my computer. i spent alost an hour on post, but it turned off before i could post it.
i got a new labbtop so i'm back.
MS- both of your chracters are accepted.
TO-Ex is accepted.

But i didn't sleep, so i'm gonna make a quick post and go to bed. I'll get more 2moro.

Oh, BTW, Aizen and Ryusei are NPC so if i'm not posting then anybody can controle them (just short of fighting)

[quote name='Hotaru987' timestamp='1304204042' post='5180104']
Maybe you should get a co-host so you can explain to them what you plan on doing and stuff just in case you cant come on. This way they can continue on with the plot.
[/quote]
Not so easy when I do almost nothing but RP
Eany meany miny mo........i pick you and DK as 3rd seat

[quote name='Dwarven King' timestamp='1304205139' post='5180150']
Woot! Welcome back!

Also, message Hotaru and myself and tell us where the plot is going. That way I can control Aizen and she can control Ryusei and keep the plot moving. Or message whoever you trust. Just need to make sure we don't stall.
[/quote]
plot? yeah, i definately should think a bit on that.
I have a few ideas, but nothig that will last.

[spoiler=Arrancar Numero Cero]Name: Brada[color="#FFFFFF"]w[/color]Quan Seldo
[spoiler=Appearance:]Brada is a tall and lean man, of about 6'2, with long Black hair that reaches down to his shoulder blades and covers the hole of his face, besides from one small split which reveals his eyes. His eyes are a thick, fear inducing black that seem to shine with intelligence. However, they are clouded over and shadowed, revealling his bad eye sight. Despite this, he seems to see clearly, occasionally noticing things others do not. The skin visible is pale and cold, with a small red dot above and below his eye. The part of his mouth that is visible seems to always be straight and emotionless. His Number is situated around his right eye, the one not visible, and looks like a scar when seen. The remains of his hollow mask is at the hidden edge of his mouth, and is a Sabre tooth like Fang that goes from above his lip to his chin. Brada's hollow hole is located through the front of his neck, but is usually hidden by his hair on both sides.
He wears the standard Arrancar colours, White with Black trimmings, on a cloak and Shihakusho similar to that of a Shinigami's, but straighter and tighter. His Zanpakuto is held at his left hip, and is sheathed in a bright white sheath with a black gem at the entrance to the sheath. The Zanpakuto has a white hilt and hand guard, the shape of which is a thin ring with small spokes leading in to the body of the Zanpakuto, similar to a Bike or wagon wheel(Not the Chocolate). The Blade of the Zanpakuto is mainly black, with a white band around the edge. [/spoiler]
Personality: Brada is a cold and nigh emotionless man, a man that would instill fear and cause nightmares in a weaker willed person, and that would easily fit in in a horror story. He is calculating and intelligent, able to formulate incredibly detailed plans for over 100 situations in a couple of seconds, and can analyze an opponents skills, powers and how they work after seeing it once. He understands the limits of his powers and others powers, so it is rare for him to become over confident or under confident.
He is very aware of his Near-Blindness, and takes insult if anyone mentions it. Although this doesn't show much, his fighting gets much more aggressive, and he usually wins fights he has been insult at.
Biography: Not much is known about Brada's human life, and as he rarely talks about it, it's difficult to learn about. It is believed he died by suffocation or something similar, such as crushed lungs, due to the fact that even as a soul or a hollow, he had trouble breathing. As a normal hollow, he was a shadow like creature that seemed to be able to hide well, being able to catch humans and other hollows easily. He grew into a Gillian quickly, and spent very little time as one, before becoming an Aducha with a similar form to his original form. Even through this, he progressed quickly, becoming a Vasto Lorde within a year.
As a Vasto Lorde, he was well respected and fear, being able to kill other Vasto lorde with ease. Infact, he became an Arrancar naturally, due to his strength, and tried forming the Espada back himself. However, due to the fact very few Hollows would actually acknowledge him, he failed at this. But he still tried, and this brought the gaze of Aizen to him. It was almost as soon as Aizen was released, his Reiatsu appeared in Hueco Mundo, specifically Las Noches, already the home of Brada. Brada, feeling the powerful and yet familiarly fearsome Reiatsu, knew instantly who it was, and Sonidoed to Aizen's position, offering himself as an Espada. Being the first to approach, and having power that Aizen could see, although it was hidden, and knew about. Brada was acknowledged, for the first time, by Aizen, and was assigned Espada Cero, this time not hidden like Yammi's. And so they returned to Las Noches, Aizen breifing Brada before leaving to find other Arrancars, as well as some Vasto Lorde.
Number: Cero Espada

Resurrección Name & Release Phrase: Release your Nightmares, Miedo (Fear)
Resurrección Appearance: The back of Brada's hair grows to extreme lengths, become even blacker and melting into a cloak of shadow's along Brada's back. The front of Brada's hair becomes longer aswell, hiding Brada's face fulling, and the changes on it. Brada's face becomes even paler, and his eyes become blood red. The red dots around him mutliply untill there are eight Circles surrounding each eye. His Hollow Canine appears on the other side of his mouth, becoming like Vampire teeth, and small drops of red like blood appears on the ends. His clothing doesn't change much, the only thing being his Sheath disappearing. Brada gains a small knife and sheath on his lower left thigh instead.
Resurrección Abilities: Brada gets a small Reiatsu, speed, strength and other ability boost, aswell as being able to use Cero Oscuras. However, as you can probably tell, this is not his main ability. Brada has the power to invade minds and manipulate them, in a kind of Post-hypnotic-Suggestion kind of way. He mainly uses this to create visions and hallucinations of peoples nightmares, usually paralyzing the opponent with fear. If he draws the blood of the opponent with his knife or claws, and then digests it(Licks it) he can make these nightmares become real, although these drain a lot of reiatsu consistently, meaning he cannot hold them for long, and he rarely does this. He cant read the opponents mind, per say, but he can see somethings, such as small weaknesses and disadvantages.
Also, in this form, he can turn into a flat cloak of shadows, able to move about like a sheet of paper in the wind. In this form, he cannot be hurt, as when he is cut or stabbed, his body just comes back together, but he cannot go into this form instantly, it takes about a minutes preparation, and it slowly drains his Reiatsu.

Segunda Resurrección Appearance: His appearence doesn't change much from the resurrección. The only real changes would be that his eyes are absorbed by blackness, and he becomes entirely blind. However, in this form he can see even better than he can outside resurrección, with his 'power'. His mask grows until it covers the whole of his mouth, and gives him a vampire appearence, with extended Canines. His claws become almost skeletal, and are made out of the same material as hollow masks, and can cut through incredibly strong materials, including Vice-Captan Zanpakutos(It would take a whole lot of strength to cut a Captains.)

Other: He is the Arrancar with the Highest and Densest Reiatsu, able to knock a Privaron espada of there feet, though it is usually hidden. He also is a master of both Sonido and Cero, being one of the Fastest Espada, aswell as having the powerfullest Cero in Hueco Mundo. He is also able to use Gran Rey Cero outside of Resurrección, though he doesn't normally. He is also an expert in Zanjutsu, the best Swordfighter in Las Noches, though he normally uses hand to hand combat. Brada has some strange ability which allows him to see around him for 360 degrees, as far as a normal Arrancar would. Aswell as this, he can detect reiatsu extremely well, being able to note things from other worlds, such as something in the Human world from Hueco mundo.[/spoiler]

Archived