20,000 years later-Aizens return (accepting/started)

[quote name='Magnet Soldier' timestamp='1304364441' post='5184205']
I will start the Fraccion tommorrow, and will take good care to encompass the criteria you have detailed. (<---- My attempt at being sophisticated.)
[/quote]

But also make it where she is not afraid to speak her mind to Doraga. That way I can add arguments to my posts. :3

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(Sorry. Kind of forgot. ^_^' )

Okay. That's a good Idea(Forgot I'd put that aswell. Thanks)

[spoiler=DK's Fraccion]Name: Elana Seredime
[spoiler=Appearance:][img]http://th04.deviantart.net/fs50/300W/f/2009/268/e/3/Slarin_15__Arrancar_by_reaper61.png[/img][/spoiler]
Personality: Elana is a dramatic and Charismatic person, often going out of her way to create a dramatic entrance or appearence. She is very talkative and upbeat, usually described as 'jumpy'. Like her captain, however, she can be reserved and quiet, and doesn't like to talk to people she doesn't know well, and is therefore quite quiet in battle. She likes to question things and will regularly speak her mind, often getting into long arguments with Doroga, which she usually classes as her winning. She is surprisingly intelligent, but this is usually hidden behind her charismatic smile.
Biography:
Number: Only Fraccion to Espada 1 (Doruga)

Resurrección Name & Release Phrase: Rise to Glory, Cielo(Angel)
Resurrección Appearance: The first, and most notable difference in Elana's appearence is that on her back grow two giant wings created out of the same material as Hollow masks. These are nigh indestructible, although may be broken by a Bankai. Her hollow mask duplicates to the opposite side of her head and the bandage top she wears grows to reach her sleeve-like gloves. However, these are the only changes in her appearence for Resurrección. Her Katana vanishes and is replaced by a blade on each arm, the tip being at the wrist and the end being at her elbow.
Resurrección Abilities: Like her master, she retains a Zanpakuto while in her Resurrección. It isn't as obvious, being only blades on her wrists, but she still has these blades. From these blades, she can activate her main ability. This ability enables her to shoot large, destructive Cero like beams from these blades, each one almost as fast as a Bala and as powerful as Gran Rey Cero. She can alter the course of these beams, so as long as she concentrates on the beams, they become almost homing missiles in a sense. She also gains the ability to fly, and can move extremely fast in this form. She can also fire the blades from her hands at speeds faster than a Bala, to pierce the opponent. Like her normal ability, she can summon these again, able to use them as a taunt and such.

Other: Elana has no talent at all in Cero/Bala's. However, she makes up for this with her immense strength, speed and Hierro, and her strange ability to summon her Zanpakuto instantly to her hand, allowing her to throw it as her ranged attack.[/spoiler]

Will finish DK, dont worry. And Personality'll be easy. All I have to do is copy and then edit yours slightly, right?

[quote name='Magnet Soldier' timestamp='1304448443' post='5186090']
(Sorry. Kind of forgot. ^_^' )

Okay. That's a good Idea(Forgot I'd put that aswell. Thanks)

[spoiler=DK's Fraccion]Name: Elana Seredime
[spoiler=Appearance:][img]http://th04.deviantart.net/fs50/300W/f/2009/268/e/3/Slarin_15__Arrancar_by_reaper61.png[/img][/spoiler]
Personality:
Biography:
Number: Only Fraccion to Espada 1 (Doruga)

Resurrección Name & Release Phrase: Rise to Glory, Cielo(Angel)
Resurrección Appearance: The first, and most notable difference in Elana's appearence is that on her back grow two giant wings created out of the same material as Hollow masks. These are nigh indestructible, although may be broken by a Bankai. Her hollow mask duplicates to the opposite side of her head and the bandage top she wears grows to reach her sleeve-like gloves. However, these are the only changes in her appearence for Resurrección. Her Katana vanishes and is replaced by a blade on each arm, the tip being at the wrist and the end being at her elbow.
Resurrección Abilities:[/spoiler]

Will finish DK, dont worry. And Personality'll be easy. All I have to do is copy and then edit yours slightly, right?
[/quote]

Ooo...DK is happy. :3

And yeah, I suppose just copy and edit. Just be sure to add that she speaks her mind to Doraga, will argue with him sometimes, etc, etc.

Is greedx going to post? His fraccion is looking for him! TT_TT

If you guys are interested you should join this game

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/248357-werewolf-3/page__pid__5186717__st__20#entry5186717

Srry for advertising on your thing Visser....-_-

By my count we now have about 6 Arrancar (including a fraccion) and 9 Soul Reapers (unless I miscounted).....So the sides are kind of uneven, well to be honest I expect at least some of the espada would need about 2 Soul Reapers to fight them anyway, most likely Brada and Armadura...

Either way I don't think we should have any more Soul Reapers join the fight till we have a few more on the arrancar's side first...

[quote name='TotalObelisk' timestamp='1304547198' post='5188382']
By my count we now have about 6 Arrancar (including a fraccion) and 9 Soul Reapers (unless I miscounted).....So the sides are kind of uneven, well to be honest I expect at least some of the espada would need about 2 Soul Reapers to fight them anyway, most likely Brada and Armadura...

Either way I don't think we should have any more Soul Reapers join the fight till we have a few more on the arrancar's side first...
[/quote]

I noticed you left out Espada number one. >.>

Well, it seems every arrancar there has an opponent...except me...I'm merely observing. :3

Archived