20,000 years later-Aizens return (accepting/started)

Esplin 9466 Primary

"Interesting. Your Hierro truly is tough. It seems I'll have to do more than just simply punch you." Doraga looked at the Arancar before him trying to seem superior. "Your spiritual pressure is still erratic. Believe it or not, that actually helps me." Doraga launched himself at Boukun with his right fist pulled back. But as soon as he got close, he used Sonido to get about ten feet behind Boukun. "It allows me to sense your Cero that much easier." he said as he launched a lightning bolt, like a Cero, from his right fist straight towards Boukun's Cero.

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Boukun laughed as he realized what he was truly up against. "Yes! This what I've been craving for some time now!" he yelled as he launched his Cero at Doraga's. "This is perfect! I finally have a challenge! He's obviously stronger than Hollows, and maybe even stronger than I. Even if he is, it matters little. All I craved was a fight, not a victory, although, that would be nice. I know this will be a challenge for me, and I hope it is for him as well", he thought to himself. Boukun charged another Cero in his other hand and fired it at Doraga. "Let's see if you can handle two of them!" he roared. An evil smile stretched across his face.

Doraga saw the second Cero being launched at him. Countering it with an attack would give Boukun the distraction he would need to get close. Instead, Doraga went for a different tactic. He caught the Cero with his left hand. He felt a little sting in his hand, for it was quite strong. But he was strong enough to handle it. "I think you lost something of yours." he said as he threw the Cero back at Boukun at double speed.

(( OOC: Whew, this is getting heated ))

Boukun, as soon as he saw the Cero come back at him, he quickly hit the deck. His Cero and Doraga's flew past him. He took this chance. He jumped toward Doraga with extreme speed. In mid-air, he began to spin. A tornado that was Boukun was heading straight for Doraga. While he was spinning, he threw hundreds of Bala at Doraga. "Dodge this!" he yelled as he came ever so closer to Doraga. He grinned. "Practically impossible to dodge". That thought bounced around in his head. "This won't be easy!" he roared as he was of arm distance away from Doraga.

(OOC: Sorry, I took a shower and started cooking. And things are about to get even MORE heated! ;D)

Doraga charged forward at Boukun dodging the Balas and swatting them away with his left hand. A few hit him, but he merely shook them off. They were quite hard to dodge, that was true. [i]"But he can't dodge this either while he's spinning. But it's still going to hurt me."[/i] he thought to himself. Right when they were inches apart, Doraga pulled back his right fist, and punched Boukun square on the head with full force. Electrical gauntlet and all.

(( OOC: Dang dude, right it the head! ))

Boukun was having a great time until a huge force of electrical power hit him the head. His spinning stopped instantly, and he flew back, crashing into the sand. He planted his heels into the ground to stop himself from going any further. He got up and brushed himself off, although his head heart quite a bit from the attack. His calm and collected attitude soon turned into pure rage. "Have I not proven myself 'worthy'? Draw your Zanpaktou, so that I may hit it with mine. Only then, will this be a real battle. Boukun could feel the rage overtaking him. Finally, he roared, and spun left to right in one spot, launching even more Balas. These definitely had more power than the others, and more force. He stopped after he launched a few hundred. He roared again as his anger grew.

"Losing your temper already?" Doraga asked calmly. Doraga wanted to use his Zonpaktou, but he was having fun just fighting with his fists. So far, there was no reason to use it. Suddenly, hundreds of Balas came flying towards him from the now angered Boukun. Doraga began dodging them, but soon they started coming in more clumped together and harder to dodge. Doraga grabbed one in midair and threw it back at a bigger clump using the explosion to create a temporary break in the barrage. Then used sonido and appeared directly in front of Boukun crouched. "You shouldn't let your anger get to you so easily." he said as he upper-cutted him with full force.

(( OOC: I can change if you think this is controlling your character too much ))

Boukun felt the fist hit his jaw. Although his head went up, his body stayed on the ground. His mind was blurred with hatred and anger. He roared and grabbed Doraga by the throat. He pull him close so that their eyes were level as he put his head down. He looked at the Arrancar with a look of what seemed to be disgust on his face. He roared once again, then looked Doraga in the eyes with a cold, dead stare. He began to tighten his grip, grinning as his hand squeezed tighter. One thought, out of the hundreds, or even thousands he could have raced through his brain. "Die".

When Iyusaka was just about to continue on his way to the 8th Division Barracks, he suddenly saw Fuyu Hanae, captain of the 6th Division running towards him. "Ahh, well hello there Captain Hana- Oof!" Iyusaka waved happily with a friendly smile before being bumped into by Fuyu who seemed to didn't notice Iyusaka standing there. Iyusaka rubbed his chest after being bumped into before addressing Fuyu. Hearing what she had to say, Iyusaka smiled. "Trying to hide from Lt. Sanamori I see. That's not good, you shouldn't try to hide from your duties Captain." Iyusaka said with his usual friendly smile.

"You know, maybe I should tell my lieutenant to go get Lt. Sanamori." Iyusaka teased. "And yes, actually I am going to Captain Kyoitake's barracks. It seems that you're also heading there. Would you like to walk with me?" Iyusaka asked.

However, it was a rather surprising site to see Kyoitake walking towards Iyusaka and Fuyu from the opposite direction of his barracks. "Well, you don't see this everyday. Hiraku, what are you doing strolling instead of taking your usual afternoon nap?" Iyusaka asked curiously.

"*Sigh* I couldn't nap that well sensing that heavy reiatsu in the air..." Kyoitake replied plainly as he walked, or rather, slouched towards Iyusaka and Fuyu.

"You sensed it too huh? How about you Cpt. Hanae? did you sensed that heavy reiatsu?" Iyusaka asked.

(OOC: Nah, it's fine.)

Doraga cursed himself. He expected to do more damage than that. This guy's Hierro truly was tough. He would have to put an end to that then. "You want me to draw my Zonpaktou then? Very well. But only because you asked for it." he said, still not breaking his calm even while being choked as he reached for his sword. Once his hand wrapped around the hilt, he drew out his sword and released his own Cero at point-blank-range infused with electricity.

Boukun flew into the sand yet again, not getting up for a moment. He finally mustered the strength to get up, and soon after, he could feel his body once again. His eyes no longer were filled with rage, but with the calmness it had before. "Whew, thanks! Sometimes I can't control my anger, but thanks to our little shock there, I've been snapped back into my calm and collected self", he said with pride. He waited the electricity to stop surging through his body, and grabbed a-hold of the halberd that was on his back. "Finally, you've drawn your weapon", he said with a large grin. "Behold, my Zanpaktou's might!" he roared as he used his Sonido to appear directly behind Doraga. He swung the halberd with one arm ( his right arm ) and did so with little to no struggle at all. The weapon seemed to be as light as a feather. Boukun licked his lips as the blade came closer to Doraga's back.

Upon hearing that he would have his Lieutenant get Sanamori Fuyu quickly shoot her head, and looked around almost expecting the large lieutenant to suddenly appear out of no where from the mention of his name. "Please don't do that! You don't understand how boring it is to do paperwork." She tried to plead her case somehow momentarily forgetting he was also a captain and in turn had his own share of paperwork to complete.

"I would love to walk with you." Fuyu grinned gladly accepting the invitation to walk with the older, and more experienced captain. However, there was no need to continue to the 8th division because it's captain was heading straight for them. When she saw this she exclaimed, "Oh my god he's alive!!" It was surprising to see Kyuitake up and walking anywhere. In fact she wouldn't be surprised if he had bed soars on his body. "Thats nasty.." Was her silent whisper, seconds before Iyusaka was asking if she sensed the strong reitsu.

The female captain nodded, "Yeah I did. That was actually the reason why I hadn't noticed you standing there." She admited. Fuyu blinked when she was suddenly eye level to the captains. "Um...When did you guys get so short?"

"*Ahem*" The captain tensed. "I've been looking all over the place for you captain." Nagoro said the sun reflecting off of his bald head creating almost an evil shadow over his face. Though Fuyu didn't see it as she was too scared to even turn around. "I-i was going to come back I sware." In a much smaller voice she added, "And can you put me down...This is kind of embarressing..." With a sigh Nagoro did what she asked before finally noticing the other two captains. "Oh, Captain Iyusaka and...Kyoitake?...." He was stunned to find the laziest captain walking around...To be honest...He was almost convinced Kyoitake was just a Soul Society Urben legened.

[quote name='BrandonSparkman' timestamp='1303774957' post='5168264']
Boukun flew into the sand yet again, not getting up for a moment. He finally mustered the strength to get up, and soon after, he could feel his body once again. His eyes no longer were filled with rage, but with the calmness it had before. "Whew, thanks! Sometimes I can't control my anger, but thanks to our little shock there, I've been snapped back into my calm and collected self", he said with pride. He waited the electricity to stop surging through his body, and grabbed a-hold of the halberd that was on his back. "Finally, you've drawn your weapon", he said with a large grin. "Behold, my Zanpaktou's might!" he roared as he used his Sonido to appear directly behind Doraga. He swung the halberd with one arm ( his right arm ) and did so with little to no struggle at all. The weapon seemed to be as light as a feather. Boukun licked his lips as the blade came closer to Doraga's back.
[/quote]

"Well, at least you are calm again I suppose." Doraga replied casually. Then he tensed as Boukon used Sonido to appear behind him and swung his Zanpaktou at his back. Doraga sat still, allowing the blade to get close, so close that it would hurt, but Doraga wouldn't allow that. At the last possible second, Doraga grabbed his sword with both hands and blocked the attack. [i]"Good." he thought to himself. "Now he might think I'm slower than him."[/i]

Boukun smirked. "I thought he would be quicker". He jumped back a little and smiled. "This battle is just getting started", he said as his smile stretched across his face. He ran at Doraga, swinging his blade in every direction, trying to confuse him. He finally stopped playing and thrust his halberd toward Doraga with blinding speed, partly thanks to his Sonido. As his blade got closer, he channeled a Cero through the blade and fired it while the blade came ever so closer. "He doesn't know about my Zanpaktou's ability to raise my physical strength when it touches blood, that gives me an upper hand". He roared an animalistic roar and waited for his blade to pierce Doraga.

"I see..." Iyusaka replied, cupping his chin with his right hand to show that he was in deep thought about the subject. Kyoitake simply yawned and scratched his back. Kyoitake never seems to be in any state of thought. However, Kyoitake is actually quite smarter than everybody thinks.

"Well, I guess it's apparent that every captain at least should've been able to sense that reiatsu. I need some hot tea..." Kyoitake proclaimed, his expression staying the same throughout the whole brief conversation. When hearing the comment from Fuyu about Iyusaka and Kyoitake becoming shorter, a nervous smiled appeared on Iyusaka's face along with a sweatdrop on his forehead while Kyoitake's expression remained unchanged.

"Hehe, Cpt. Hanae, I'm afraid it's not that we've gotten shorter." Iyusaka said, referring to himself and Kyoitake. Then, Nagoro began to talk behind of Fuyu. For that brief moment, Iyusaka and Kyoitake just stood to the side watching the conversation between Fuyu, and her secret superior, Nagoro. It was quite a sight to see a captain being talked down to by their lieutenant, but this is common when it comes to the relationship between Fuyu and Nagoro. Then, Iyusaka and Kyoitake were noticed by Nagoro. "Well hello there Lt. Sanamori." Iyusaka greeted him with a smile.

"Why are you looking at me like that? Is it because of the bags under my eyes? Jeez, they're just bags it's not like they're a rare sight to see you know..." Kyoitake proclaimed, not knowing that the actual reason for Nagoro's stare is because Kyoitake is known to some as an elusive figure or even an urban myth. The stares that Kyoitake get when a shinigami sees him for the first time is quite amusing, and Kyoitake always thought that it was because of the apparent bags under his eyes which actually, isn't all that noticeable.

[quote name='BrandonSparkman' timestamp='1303776268' post='5168328']
Boukun smirked. "I thought he would be quicker". He jumped back a little and smiled. "This battle is just getting started", he said as his smile stretched across his face. He ran at Doraga, swinging his blade in every direction, trying to confuse him. He finally stopped playing and thrust his halberd toward Doraga with blinding speed, partly thanks to his Sonido. As his blade got closer, he channeled a Cero through the blade and fired it while the blade came ever so closer. "He doesn't know about my Zanpaktou's ability to raise my physical strength when it touches blood, that gives me an upper hand". He roared an animalistic roar and waited for his blade to pierce Doraga.
[/quote]

[i]"I hate to do this, but I wanna keep up the slow act for a little bit."[/i] he thought to himself as the blade got closer to him. Right as the blade pierced his skin, he swung his blade across Boukun's chest releasing a Cero just as Boukun's Cero went off. Doraga was instantly thrown back, but did not lose his footing. Within seconds, he was standing straight up looking towards Boukun. The only wound he suffered was a dot of blood on his chest from where the Halberd pierced him.

(( OOC: This oughta be a surprise for Doraga lol ))

Boukun flew back a little from the hit, but remained on his feet. He looked at Doraga and realized a trickle of blood was on him. He then looked on the end of his blade, which had a small bit of blood on it. Almost instantly, his muscles grew about three inches. He also felt his spiritual pressure rise. "Ha..haha...hahaha" He started laughing hysterically. He flew at Doraga once again, pointing his Zanpaktou straight at him. "Let's see how much more I can make you bleed", he thought to himself as he closed in on Doraga. His Sonido kicked in, causing him to appear in front of Doraga. He then, once again, thrust his halberd at him.

Nagoro quickly apologized, "I-it was impolite to stare, I'm sorry."

Fuyu simply looked at the lazy captain and wondered how on earth did he of all people manage to have bags under his eyes. "Anyway, what do you guys expect it was? The heavy reitsu that we all sensed." Nagoro tuned in to the conversation after hearing that. While searching for Fuyu he too felt the immense spiritual pressure.

"You think maybe one of the other captains may be training or something?" She offered, though when she thought about it the reitsu didn't feel familiar to her at all. "Never mind."

[i]"How did his muscles grow?!" Doraga thought to himself in surprise. "Was it...was it my blood? Damn! Can't let him hit again. No more acting."[/i] Doraga tensed up as Boukun charged at him looking for another hit. He narrowed his eyes and used Sonido to move out of the way, and to stop directly behind Boukun. "Sorry. You're not faster than me." he calmly said. Then slashed his sword at the back of Boukun's head releasing yet another powerful Cero.

Not entirely surprised, Boukun also used Sonido as soon as his attack was dodged to appear next to Doraga. "I knew I wasn't faster than you, but I am fast enough to keep up with you", he said with a grin. He swung at Doraga yet again, aiming for his throat this time. "What's the matter?" he started as he continued his swing. "You don't seem to want me to draw blood anymore. Why is that?" he said with a grin. As his blade drew closer, he licked his lips in excitement. [i]"I'm surprised he can dodge me"[/i], he thought. [i]"No being ever has since now, but then again, this is an Espada we're talking about, not just some lowly Hollow that happens to be wandering around Las Noches. Perhaps this Arrancar will keep me busy until Aizen gives me some orders"[/i].

(OOC: Visser? I'm assuming you're controlling Aizen since we don't know his plans. Umm...we need direction?)

Doraga grimaced, then parried the incoming attack. "You can keep up with me? Then keep up with this!" He gripped his sword with his right hand and began striking Boukun multiple times so quick, it was a mere blur. At the same time, Doraga was throwing Cero like lightning bolts from his left hand, not letting up one bit.

(( OOC: Yea, we do lol )

The sword attacks, for the most part, just bounced off of Boukun's Hierro, but the Ceros began to sting. Eventually, he started to grab the Ceros and throw them away, matching Doraga's speed. "I might actually have to use my Resurrection form for this guy...but, I'll try to make him pull his out first. That's the best way to go. If I pull mine out first, he'll definitely try to find a weak point. Besides, I have this completely under control". He grinned as the two blades bounced off one another. He also began to fire Ceros, so both of their movements were matched now.

(DK, it's kind of pointless for you to use reply in situations like this, when it's obvious who your replying too)
(DK & BS-for future referance i would prefer if the vid's and pic's where put in spoilers. Thank you)
(3rd thing- The rule of no releases for espada of #4 and higher inside las notches remains in effect.)

Daichi eyes each of the royal guard members with a sence of hate, something he rarely felt towards anybody. He decided not to say anything, as his vice-captain had already said enough, and he just nodded. Of course he did shoot a death glare at each of the royal guards as a bit of incentive not to argue, not that it really helped much, as they where so scared of Kasumi. He was tempted to destroy the locks on the chains and free Yerroth. but, like most of his temtations, decided against it. He did, however, make a note to have a chat with the head captain about the chains. All captain level shinigami knew about the seal that had been placed, and he found the use of bodyguards useless.

(Sometimes I hate having a job. That's why i can't post as much as everybody ells. SRY)

(OOC: Sorry about that. And we will use spoilers next time.)

Doraga suddenly stopped his attacks and used his Sonido to move back away from Boukun. "Let me guess, you want me to use my Resurrection form, don't you?" asked Doraga. "I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I can not fulfill your request. If I did, we could wind up killing each other. Then what use would we be to Aizen?" Doraga then sheathed his sword and began to walk away. "That was a rather entertaining spar. Now we just have to sit around until Aizen gives us orders. Then we just need to hope we run into tough opponents." Doraga looked back over his shoulder. "What do you say we go and meet the other Espada? I'm sure you're as curious as I am."

Boukun laughed a little when Doraga stopped and spoke. "Well, I suppose you have a point", he said with a little bit of disappointment. "I suppose we could meet the rest of the Espada, I mean it sure would be nice to meet some of them. I've only seen you, there has to be more than just two. Besides, I'm rank three and your rank one. That means there has to be a number two around here somewhere, but the question is, where? If I were an Espada where would I hide...", he said, scratching his chin.

Archived