20,000 years later-Aizens return (accepting/started)

Esplin 9466 Primary

Doraga looked down at the sub-urban city below them. They were merely suppose to attract the Soul Society's attention, but Doraga did not feel the need to remind the others of that. He knew they would not listen. Doraga casually waved his hand and said, "Have fun." He then stepped out of the Garganta and stood there in mid air. It left him open, but it also allowed him to keep an eye on things. "Stay where I can see you now children." he said to the other Arancars as he chuckled.

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Boukun grinned as he arrived the the city. "Oh my!" he said with excitement. Although he was excited, he couldn't help but feel that he had been in this town before, although it was long ago. He shook the thought from his mind. "Time to have some fun!" he yelled as he flew toward the ground. He flew through the streets of the city, crashing into humans, killing them on contact. "Oh my, it seems I've made quite the mess!" he screamed maniacally as he kept moving through the city. "I'll be sure to attract the Shinigami's attention this way", he said under his breath as he stopped suddenly. He stuck hand out, toward a large sidewalk filled with people. "Cero", he said quietly. The beam charged in his hand as he readied to fire it.

"Quite the leader." Brada stated, watching as the Espada started to wreak havoc. He sighed, moving towards the edge of the Tall building he was on, sitting down with one leg hanging off the edge of the building. He watched Nonchalantly as the Arrancars started to destroy the city, especially impressed with the one called Boukun's destructive Capabilities, although they did seem to be in the hands of the wrong person. Noting a small park the others seemed to had missed, he blasted of a Bala, killing the large amounts of Parents and children in the park, satisfied as he watched the horrified screams of adults from around the park watch as massive amounts of destruction just appeared out of nowhere, and people seemed to just drop dead. "I guess I should introduce myself to the leader guy. Doroga I think he was." Brada said, waiting to see if Doroga would notice him first.

A gleeful smile crossed Ex's face and she tossed herself from the garganta, landing surprisingly gracefully on the ground in the middle of a cross-road. The crowd about her was completely oblivious to her arrival aside from the odd passerby that looked up or turned their head but had too little Spiritual Pressure to actually see her.

[b]"Now, let's see,"[/b] she walked along, dragging her skeletal arm along behind her [b]"Who should I play with first. There are soooo many people here, it's hard to choose~"[/b]

She paused in her monologue as she came upon a side-street and turned her head to look down it, her single visible eye lighting up as she saw something that made her completely forget what she was doing. As such she happily jogged over to the brightly coloured sweet shop and darted inside, running about just like, well, a kid in a candy store. She let out a genuine childish giggle as she instantly went for the small shelves of buckets filled with small sweets and, taking advantage of her invisibility to the regular human eye, began taking out handfuls. She stuffed herself happily for a few minutes before looking up and realizing somebody was actually staring at her; a small boy barely older that she appeared, staring at her with a pale face and wide-eyed expression. Ex swallowed her mouthful and looked to the boy's chest, noticing the long chain running from a hole there to wrap around most of the inside of the store. An earthbound spirit. A creepy smile slowly crossed over Ex's face and she approached the boy slowly, leading him to back away from her until the chain became taught, allowing Ex to walk right up to him till she was right in front of him.

[b]"Hello~"[/b] She said sweetly, but with a significant hint of malice hidden in her words.

[b]"H-hello?"[/b] The boy replied, clearly freaked out by Ex's appearance.

[b]"What'cha doing here all by yourself?"[/b] She asked [b]"Don't you want to go to heaven?"[/b]

[b]"I...I can't,"[/b] the boy stuttered [b]"I'm waiting for m-my mummy."[/b]

Ex's grin widened.

[b]"Mummy's already gone to heaven,"[/b] she said slyly [b]"And she's waiting for you there."[/b]

[b]"How do you know?"[/b] The boy asked defensively.

[b]"I'm an angel~"[/b] Ex replied [b]"I know these things."[/b]

The boy looked doubtful and tried to back away from Ex again, however his soul chain allowed him little space to move.

[b]"Don't you want to see her?"[/b] Ex asked, moving closer till her nose was an inch from the boy's [b]"I can send you to heaven if you'd like."[/b]

[b]"R-really?"[/b] The boy asked.

[b]"Of course,"[/b] Ex replied [b]"Just hold still~"[/b]

With that, Ex brandished her skeletal hand which she'd been hiding behind her and jammed two fingers into the boy's chest hold, causing him to gasp in pain, fear and surprise as Ex began to twist her fingers in the hole, widening it further. After about a minute the soul chain shattered and the earthbound spirit exploded, causing a brief gust of wind to course through the store, causing a few turned heads. Ex grinned wickedly and strolled out the door, spotting the boy's hollow forming just a few feet away, taking the form of a large crimson dog with a large man of fiery red hair and a skull-like mask. She skipped over to the creature and patted it affectionatly on the head.

[b]"Good boy~"[/b] she sang [b]"Now go and cause havoc for mummy~"[/b]

The hollow let out a shrill cry and bounded off to begin devouring the humans around him. Ex watched him go with a satisfied grin on his face before turning away.

[b]"Now, I wonder what other trouble I could cause?"[/b] She wondered aloud.

Armadura stood beside Doraga having no need to cause havoc on the city only because he didn't want to waste his time with the humans that were no where near his level of ability. "I know it was Lord Aizens' orders but I just want to fight the soul reapers...I have no need for these pest." Armadura heard screams of many people and the sound of buidling exploding seeing the destruction of the city he closed his eyes. "Doraga, it seems we have a visiter...you should go talk to them." Armadura looked down below him and saw humans passing out. "Hmph." He grummbled as he lowered his spirtual pressure. [i]"It won't be long before I can raise it again they'll be here soon."[/i] He thought.

(Sence nobody has taken the 12th squad I'll have to NPC)

In the 12th squad the computers where picking up multiple, high level, Arrancar in the human world. The vice captain immediately started giving orders to the squad. "Send a messanger to the captains, there has been an attack on the human world." One of the shinigami dashed from the barracks headed for the 1st squad barracks. "Now quickly, prepare for the limit release. If they have to fight Arrancar with the limmit they will never last." Some of the other shinigmi stared runing there hands across the keyboards in front of them.
In the captains meeting Arashi was about to completely remove his zanpaktou from its sheath whe the 12th squad shinigami oppened the entrance. "I'm sorry but this is important. The material world has been attacked by three high level arrancar." Ryusei stood up quickly. "This can't be a coincidence. It's Aizen. Seing as how you're so ready for a fight, Arashi, you will go. Any other volunteers?"

Boukun laughed loudly as he let loose his Cero. It blasted through the humans, leaving nothing left of them. Boukun's face was bloodthirsty. "These little rats are so fun to kill!" he yelled as he fired some Bala around the city. He looked in time to see a women run by, her child in her arms. He smiled devilishly. "Women or children, I don't care. Rats are rats, no matter what size or gender they are", he said as he fired a Cero at the women. Before the Cero hit, the women tripped, causing her cushioned one-year old to fall to the ground, safe due to its blankets. The Cero still hit her though, causing her to vanish into dust. Boukun walked over to the child and smiled a smile that was filled with love...a love for killing. "Rats...are rats", he said as he lifted his foot up above the baby. "No matter what size or gender". He let his foot come down, waiting to feel the small body crunch.

(OOC: There are currently FIVE Arancars located in the world of the living...and man someone of them are brutal. O.o)

"There is no need for you to help with the destruction Armadura." Doraga replied. "It seems Boukun is doing enough for all of us." He then turned to Armadura. "As for the visitor, I am well aware of his presence. Personally, I was hoping he would come over here. But I see that it won't happen that way. Very well then. I'll go have a little chat with him." Doraga then turned towards the building and began walking to it. "Do watch the children for me until I'm done. Make sure they don't get into to much trouble." he called back over his shoulder.

Fuyu was relieved that Ryusei decided to call off the whole spy thing. She bowed in respect to him and then stuck her tongue out in a childish gesture towards Arashi. However he seemed more busy about to fight Daichi. However, something un expected happened. A shinigami from the 12th squad came running through the doors saying that there were numerous Espadas in the human world. Fuyu perked up and looked at the other captains, "Then what exactly are we waiting for? We have to go and help the humans!"

Ooc: Visser I put my fraccion up. Please check OOC thread

Boukun smirked and wiped the dead child off his foot by sliding across the ground. "I never realized just how squishy these humans are", he said to himself and he smiled. He stretched, and then flew through the buzzing city streets yet again, killing more humans as he ran into them. [i]"I thought for sure that there would be some Shinigami here by now. Maybe I'm not murdering enough"[/i]. He flew up into the center of the city. He grinned widely as he charged up two large Cero in his hands. [color="#FF0000"][b]"Begone rodents!"[/b][/color] he yelled as he fired the Cero. He slowly spun around, making sure to kill every human in sight. The Cero cut through buildings, people, and unfortunate animals. Boukun's face was lit up by this. Although the people of the town were screaming, they were drowned out by the evil laughter of Boukun.

"I might as well go," Shun sighed, for all appearances seeming to be unwilling to go. In fact, he needed the distraction, to blow off the steam. And as much as he didn't really like putting much effort into things, he didn't trust Aizen and whatever he had planned, and was up to doing something to put a thorn in his side.He wasn't conceited enough to think they could really take Aizen out, but they could at least bleed his plan to death. "Do we take the lieutenants with us on this assignment? Or do we leave them behind to mind the squads in case Aizen strikes here?"

"I may as well come along as well," Shimegane commented. "The abilities of the 4th squad will be needed by the end of this encounter. It will be much more efficient to have my presence there from the initial stage. And I have not finished testing on arrancar, and relish the opportunity this presents. And, as Subject 6' Fuyu stated, the humans in the region may be at risk. I will take the time to perform my living human testing during the battle before they are killed in the cross fire."

"I'll go to. Protecting people is after all my specialty." Daichi replied. Ryusei noded in agnolgement. "Fuyu, Arashi, Shun, Shimegane, and Daichi. Go stop the Arrancar." Ryusei then directed his next words to the messanger. "Tell the Vice-Captains aout the sitution. We will send them as backup." The messanger noded and ran streight for the room where the vice-captains where waiting fr there captains. "We can't wait for them. We should go on ahead and they can follow us." Daichi didn't wait for a reply and ran out the door towards the gate to the human world, Arashi close behind him.

Ex sat on the edge of one of the buildings, watching Boukon's rampage of destruction from her vantage point while sucking happily on a lolly-pop.

[b]"What a waste,"[/b] she sighed, swinging her legs that were dangling over the edge [b]"What's the fun in killing people such haphazardly and give them no time for suffering."[/b]

She heaved a small sigh before looking up, noticing a figure standing on one of the taller buildings with Doraga walking towards him. She raised an eyebrow curiously (admitedly, she could only use one eyebrow in the first place but that was besides the point) and watched from a distance.

[b]"Meh, Mister three down there in causing more than enough chaos for all of use,"[/b] she shrugged, continuing to suck on her treat [b]"I guess I just have to wait for the soul reapers to show up and crash the party."[/b]

"I'll go too. I cant just stand by. And besides, these are most likely Espada if it's Aizen's work. That would mean big trouble." Kazuki stated, following the other group to the door. [i]And you want some blood, dont you Katto Nodo?[/i] Kazuki thought, asking his Zanpakuto. [i][b]But are you willing to draw it. You're always such a Coward, Kazuki. You're nothing more than a Child.[/b][/i] His Zanpakuto replied, aggresively. Kazuki sighed and turned to the other group, acknowledging the members, before turning to the 12th Squad member. "We'll need a Senkaimon ready. Tell your Vice-Captain that." Kazuki ordered, before dashing off after Arashi, aware that he wouldn't be followed by his Vice-Captain like the others. Due to the fact he didn't have one.

[hr]

Brada stood up, emotionless, as Doroga approached. "Doroga, Espada Numero Uno. Espada 1. Pleased to meet you." Brada stated, showing no evidence of the last sentence. "My name is Brada Quan Seldo, Espada Cero, the 0 Espada. I've came here to make sure we didn't lose any of you. It wouldn't do to have some of you die, not this early, and Aizen-sama needs you all. So I'm sort of the Baby-Sitter." Brada explained, looking down towards Boukun and Ex. "Enthusiatic, aren't they." Brada stated, looking around. He stopped after a few seconds, staring off into the distance. "There going to be here soon. Limit Released, Both captains and Vice-Captains, all with Bankai's. I think there may be one arrancar, but am Not too sure.

Daichi and Arashi where the first to arive at the Senkaimon, they immeiatly opened the gate and entered the human world and stepped forward. They could both feel the limits being placed on there Rietsu and the mark appearing on there chest. "We can't defeat them until the limit removal is granted, so for now we have to draw there attention away from the cevilians and hold them off. The limit remval shouldn't take to long, givin the situation, but be carefull." Arashi grunted under his breath at the warning. "You be carefull if you want but im here to fight." Aashi dashed off towards the nearest arrancar.

(bed time 4 me. sry)

Fuyu looked at all of the captains that were present once they got to the senkaimon that had been designated for them to use. She didn't want to waste any time and so she opened the senkaimon and 6 hell butterflies flew out of the white light in order to guide them to the human world. "Lets get this show on the road!" Fuyu exclaimed punching her fist in the air and running straight through the portal to the realm of the living. When she arrived Daichi and Arashi were already there, though how they got in there before her was slightly confusing. She didn't think too much about it as she suddenly felt the heavy restrictions on her reitsu appear. She hated when it happened. Hopefully the seal will be lifted soon, otherwise they would last a miniscule chance against these Espadas.

~~~~~~

In Hueco Mundo and single Fraccion was sitting on the outside of Los Noches, looking at the only flower that seemed to grow within miles of this place. Her short purple hair sat on her shoulders as she was slightly leaing forward to look at the flower better. The girl's name was Rayu, fraccion to the 2nd Espada. Where he was at the present time she didn't know, as she had been staring at this single flower for over three hours now. Rayu's head tilted to the side slightly as a small burrowing bug emerged next to the flower. It was about to crawl on it but Rayu picked it up and moved it away, not wanting it to mess up the flower. After that she returned to staring at the flower.

Kazuki jumped into the Senkaimon after Fuyu, letting the smaller, although older, captain go first because she had opened the Senkaimon, and because he had manners. He sighed as he jumped in, aware of a nagging in the back of his head coming from his Zanpakuto. He again sighed as the symbol of a poppy appeared on his neck, feeling the burning and trappings of the Limit. "Guess we'll struggle at first. Still, we have Hakuda and Zanjutsu. We'll have to use that first." Kazuki stated, watching as the exit appeared innfront of him. Jumping out he noticed the destruction that had been caused, and some arrancars, each with high Reiatsu. There was a man and a little girl causing chaos down below them, a single Arrancar with Dense reiatsu looking like a guard, and two others talking to each other, both with seemingly weak reiatsu. "We should go for the ones that are obviously causing trouble first." Kazuki stated, looking at the man and the little girl with the skeleton hand, deciding which one. He hoped one would come to attack him instead, so he didn't have to choose.

[hr]

"I told you." Brada said, turning away from Doroga to face the opening Senkaimon, from which spilled 4 Shinigami so far, each donning a Captain's Haori. "Captains. And, judging from the much weaker Reiatsu from what you'd expect, each has a Limit." Brada stated, lifting his hand slowly, aiming it for the tall one with the 11th Division's logo on. "We just have to kill them before the limit's released is all." Brada stated, firing a powerful - yet effortless to him - Cero at Arashi.

Shun led the way to the Senkaimon, Jiro pacing him a few steps behind. Shimegane and Kyo lacked a bit, mostly because Kyo was hissing in her captain's ear all the things he was not to do while they were in the human world. Include, of course, was not testing any of his creations on the living humans they encountered while in the mission. That and not bringing any home with him for further study, removing the soul from the body, definitely not severing any soul chain in the name of science (he really wanted to try that. Imagine if he could prove you could make a hollowized plus? Something much like a visard or an arrancar, but neither?) She managed to get him to giver her a oath that he would not perform those experiments, but he didn't have the slightest intention of doing so.

"Human world, hear we come," Shun muttered to himself. "If I have the time, I may stop by one of those design shops that are rumored to have become popular. It could be a good resource for decorating the barracks. What do you think, Jiro?"

"I think you are swiftly become like Captain Fuyu," he said flatly. "You need to focus. Upcoming conflict with several arrancar who may be Aizen's allies. You do not want to forget that fact."

"Kill joy," Shun muttered. He pasted through the portal and sighed as the limiter took hold. "I thought they were going to remove these for this trip," he complained.

"You say that as if it is bad to be like my captain." Nagoro said appearing behind Jiro. "Though I suppose tha lack of eurgency in my captain when it comes to her duties is....Exsasperating." He sighed. At least when it came down it Fuyu was always ready to do what she needed to do.

~~~~~~

"Where is Armadura-sama?" Rayu mummbled finally turning away from the flower and walking inside of Los Noches. She figured she should at least attempt to look for him just in case he had something for her to do. She had heard that some of the Espada were in the human world. He could be with them. Maybe she should check with Lord Aizen first.

Doraga was just about to say something to Bada when he mentioned the arriving Soul Reapers. He turned and watched the Cero that Bada has just fired. He merely shook his head. "Aizen said to gather information and only kill if needed." he said to Bada. "I have yet to see any of them attack any of us. But you weren't put under my command, so you do what you want. In the mean time, I'll simply sit here and observe." Doraga then turned towards Boukun. "Hey Boukun! The Soul Reapers are here! So go be a gentleman and go say hi!" he yelled towards him. He then chuckled to himself as he took a seat on the building.

As Arashi charged after Brada he ran to the side when the cero was fired. "It sees you guys know about the limits that us captains an vice-captins have. But I'll let you in on a secret, it only seals our rietsu, our phisical strength and speed are unafected." Behind Arashi was Daichi and the others who had just passed through the gate. "This isn't good." The Cero that Arashi had dodged was now comming right at them. Although it would be easy for them to dodge, but the Senkaimon was still behind them. Daichi quickly dodged the Cero with a Flash Step expecting the others to follow suit, he could only watch as the Senkaimon was destryed behind him. Luckily nobody was inside when was destroyed, at least that's what Daichi hoped. "Just who's idea was it to open the gate within range of an arrancars attack?" If he had not had the seal he would have tried defected it but it woud be imposible with ony 10% of his rietsu. "Looks like the vice capins will have to open another gate. In the meantime it will probably take another 5 minutes, or so, for the limit to be approved."

While she watched the pair on the rooftop she noticed them turn about at the same time she picked up more spiritual pressure from nearby. Following their gave her grin widened wickedly as she spied the Soul Reapers stepping out into the sky above them, no doubt here to try and stop them.

[b]"Finally,"[/b] she sighed [b]"The playmates are here."[/b]

She watched gleefully as the Senkaimon behind them was destroyed cutting the Soul Reapers off from their reinforcements for a time, and if Ex was right then capitain level shinigami required limits placed upon them when entering the living world due to their massive amounts of spiritual pressure while the Espada had no such restrictions placed on them. They had the advantage, albiet for a short amount of time, however Ex wasn't one for letting these things go by quickly. If anything the increased odds when the limits where eventually removed and the rest of the Soul Reapers showed up already had her more excited.

[b]"Eeny, Meany, Miny Moe,"[/b] she pointed at each Soul Reaper in turn with one of her skeletal figures, wondering which one would be the most fun to mess with [b]"Catch a plus by the toe, if he squeals eat him whole..."[/b]

"It is my way of testing their Capabilities. If they are incapable of deflecting or atleast dodging that pathetic Cero, they are not worth my, your or Aizen-sama's time." Brada stated, turning to face the coming Arashi. "I see no point in weak beings. They are a waste of time and space. If they have no potential to grow stronger, they are worthless." Were Brada last words on the subject before Arashi approached. "Your Reiatsu affects your Zanpakuto's strength and cutting power, aswell as lowering the speed of your Shunpo's, therefore making you slower and more likely to be hit." Brada stated, blocking Arashi's Zanpakuto swing with the back of his hand, his hair flapping around his face. "I can sense your Zanpakuto. The Limit causes it pain, and drains it of energy. It's power has severely dropped, so low it cant even bruise me." Brada proclaimed, nonchalantly, as he brushed aside the sword, most likely knocking it out of Arashi's hand, then swiped his hand towards Arashi's left arm, hoping to slice it off.

[hr]

Kazuki looked down away from Brada, leaving Arashi to defeat him, turning his attention instead to the little girl instead. She seemed like the weakest one, and shee was doing a lot of damage. Therefore, it would be easiest and best for him to take her down. He nearly didn't choose her, though, as he presumed Fuyu would go after her as they seemed alike, and yet slightly different. But he shrugged and vanished, appearing infront of the girl at still incredible speeds despite the restrictions on his Shunpo. "You there, Espada, stop now. Dont make me hurt you." Kazuki stated, brushing his hair out of his eyes.

Armadura watched as Brada fought the shinigami then looked over to Ex as she was about to have her fight his face didn't show but he was quite jealous of them. "I need to entertain myself." He said to himself as he rose his reiatsu to 45%. "Hopefully this will get there attention." Armadura looked around and noticed something was missing , his Fraccion, Rayu, wasn't with him even though she likes to follow him where ever he goes. "She must of been looking at something she claims as adorable and lost track of time...that girl what am I going to do with her?"

(Its funny how Arashi dodging A Cero makes you automaicaly think he would attack. I wasn't planing on him continuing the charge after the dodge.)

Arashi grabbed on to the wrist of the hand that was aiming to cut off his hand. With his right hand, now sword free, he grabed Brada's shirt collar and finaly Arashi slambed his head forward in to Brada's face. "Hate to break it to you but I dont even know the flash step. There goes that theory." He released Brada and jumped back, grabbing his zanpakou. "Instead of swapping debates about what I can and can not do, why don't we just let our swods do the talking." He held his sword forward and prepared for another clash of swords. "Introuction time. I am the captain of squad eleven, Arashi. If you dont mind I would prefer not giving out my family name, so you will have to do without." Arashi would never admit it, but he knew he had probbly use the limits of what his phisical strength coul take him, if Brada stoped holding back then he would be in trouble.

Daichi watched Arshi's fight during the initial clash, and he was not happy with what he saw. [i]"You're being cocky Arashi, if you try to fight him with the limit then you will shurely die."[/i] He was woried about Arashi but decided it was time to find an opponent. He was glad that the girl with the giant hand was alredy being take care of, Daichi hated fighting girls. He saw Doraga, but decided he was of no harm watching, so he passed him up. Finaly his eyes found Boukun, Daichi could tell this arancar had been killing a lot and needed to be killed. "I just found my opponet." Daichi disapeared with a flash step and appeared a ways in front of Boukun. "It is time to pass judgement."

Archived