20,000 years later-Aizens return (accepting/started)

Esplin 9466 Primary

(OOC: Oh god, please don't tell me your character is the shadow one Grey. :()

Doraga watched in silent awe as shadows started to flow around Shun. "Impressive." he said calmly. "I have never seen anything like that. It makes me wonder what exactly you have up your sleeve." He continued to observe the Captain for a moment longer, then said "Puños Rayo." (Lightning Fists). A solid light blue erupted around his wrists and surrounded his hands covering them like gauntlets. In mere seconds, his hands were covered with pulsing electricity. "There, I have now made my move." he said to Shun. "You may have the first attack as well if you prefer."

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Boukun was surprised by the limit release, noticing the heightening of his enemies spiritual pressure. "It seems you had a trick up your sleeve. I'm just appalled! Although, it should have been obvious that a captain would have more power than that, I was fooled. But, I guarantee you, this will not happen a second time. "Cero!" he yelled as he blasted a large red beam at Daichi. He knew that he would most likely dodge, so he began to spin like a top in the air, causing the Cero to fire about in all directions. He made sure to spin where he would hit top and bottom as well.

"You're really making this hard on me." Daichi commented as he flash steped backwards a few times. By the time the cero had covered the distance much of the power had been lost. "Bakudō #39, Arc Shield." Daichi held both arms forward and Summoned a shield of condensed reiatsu in front of him. "Hado #11, Bound Lightning." Lighting Surged in to the shield to give it a power up. "Flood, Mikazuki!" Daichi shouted, removing his zanpaktou from its sheath and releasing its true form. The blade of the sword was surounded by water upon release and semed to be absorbed by the blade, which was now made out out of purified water. The water began epanding, until it had the shape of a body sized sword, and then froze. He used the large, frozen, blade to defend the parts of the cero that could not be stoped by the kidou.

"There is always something to stand on. Atleast, for us Creatures of Spirit." Kazuki stated, jumping upwards above the destruction and landing softly on what seemed to be thin air. What [i]was[/i] thin air. "Speed and Velocity increase power." Kazuki stated, blurring out of focus and appearing on a nearby building. "The faster something is, the harder of an impact it will make." Kazuki added, again blurring, appearing on a rock flying through the air. "And what use is strength." Kazuki started, blurring once again. "If you cannot hit me with it." Kazuki stated, appearing behind Ex with his blade partially drawn, not out of the sheath, but the sharp edge still pressing against Ex's back. "I do not fear you, and I do not fear fighting. I fear myself and my own power, aswell as the blood lust of my blade. Do you hear it?" Kazuki asked, listening in the air for something that could not be heard to anyone but him. "My blade, It cries out for blood. Just being this close to your body makes it excited, it awaits itself meal. As the formor member of my squad, the Infamous Shuhei Hisagi, once said. 'He who does not fear the sword he holds is not worthy of holding a sword'." Kazuki stated, drawing the sword fulling out of his sheath, pressing the tip against Ex's back. "Tell me, Espada. Do you fear your blade?"

[hr]

Brada sighed, looking around at the other Captains and Espada, noticing that a lot of them had released their Zanpakuto's. Even Doraga. "I will draw my blade if you Release yours. With your blade drawn, you still only account to about a third of my strength. My Reiatsu, my Spiritual Pressure, is more than 4 times as large as yours, and I out match you in speed, also. Currently, I need not draw my sword, and can defeat you without staining my blade with your blood. You may get me to draw my blade if you enter Shikai. However, you shan't get me to release my Resurrección today. We are here for a reason, and that does not involve killing you. So know that no matter what you do, I will not be trying full strength. So release your blade, or I will defeat you with my bare hands, stripping you of your honour and dignity, and injuring you greatly." Brada stated, refusing to say anything else on the matter. He jumped backwards, away from Arashi, while he waited for Arashi's Decision.

[hr]

Elana groaned and slumped down to the ground, pouting at her master's words. "But that's no fair. You always take all the fun." Elana stated, before stopping as she felt the increase in Reiatsu coming from the Captains. Now she knew why her master didn't allow her to fight the Captain. She would have lost almost instantly. And she managed to get her Master to use Punos Rayu so quickly. Elana was glad that Doraga had stopped her from battling the Captain. Instead, she turned away to look for a Vice-Captain to fight.
She smiled as she spotted one, a tall black hair young man that seemed to be the Vice-Captain of the Captain her Master was fighting. She walked over to Jiro, although she didn't know his name, and drew her blade. "Oi, you! Vice-Captain!" She called, throwing her Sword at him. However, just as it approached his face, it vanished, appearing back in Elana's hand. "Your captain is fighting my Espada, so we might aswell fight aswell, right?" Elana asked, pointing her blade at Jiro. "I'm Elana, by the way. Elana Seredime. You?"

Boukun was both pleased and angered that his Cero had been blocked. He stopped spinning and raised an eyebrow at the released Zanpaktou of Daichi. "Funky looking sword you got there", he said with a grin. He grabbed the halberd off his back and smiled. "This..is mine". His smile grew wider. "You Soul Reapers need to try something new. From what I've seen, it looks like you all have swords. Where's the fun in that?" he said as he swung his halberd down. As he did, a few buildings below them where destroyed by the sheer force of the swing. "I wonder who's is stronger"

Arashi's eyes snapped open when Brada finished what he was saying and move back. "Sorry, your little speach was so boring I started to nod off." He dug some wax from his hear and wiped it on his captains coat before retrning his hand to his sword. "Why don't we just skip the 'if you do this I'll do that' part and just get back to the fight. It semes obvious that neather one of us is going to do anything just because we are told to." Without anther word he charged at Brada and began a barage of sword swings, starting with a downward diaginal strike to the top right of Brada's body.

Brada sighed, seeing that this man could not be reasoned with, and simply side stepped the attack, before blocking each of the following attacks with the back of his right hand. Unbeknownst to Arashi, every time he'd blocked a sword blow with his hand, he'd placed a timed Cero bomb on the blade. Just a small one, which wouldn't do much damage by itself. However, the combined blasts of the 10 Brada placed would equal about the power of half a Cero, meaning Arashi was about to get an Unexpected surprised. "Captain, you may seem powerful, but you are useless. You cannot adapt, nor can you judge your opponents strength. You cannot fight me with your pathetic intelligence. If you were looking to just attack with brute strength, you should have faced Boukun, the one facing the 5th Squad Captain down there." Brada pointed towards Daichi and Boukun, before pointing at Arashi. However, rather than firing a Cero, the explosions started to commence on Arashi's blade. They were weak explosions, not enough to destroy the blade, but had a chance of disarming Arashi. Meanwhile, Brada Sonidoed behind Arashi, ready to strike Arashi with his hand if Arashi jumped out of the explosion.

Ex gave an irritated frown frowned as Kazuki shunpo'd up into the air.

[b]"That's cheatin' mister,"[/b] she yelled up at him [b]"You're not playing nice!"[/b]

She'd barely finished her sentence before she noticed Kazuki was now behind her with his blade up against her back. Ex froze, more out of surprise than fear, but it seemed like the captain had already wasted his opportunity and simply chose to try and preach at her. A bored frown crossed her face.

[b]"'Afraid of my own blade'?"[/b] Ex repeated [b]"That's gotta be the dumbest thing I've ever heard mister."[/b]

Using her own Sonido she vanished from in front of the captain, appearing a few feet away now facing him.

[b]"You've got it the wrong way round, mister,"[/b] she said [b]"It's the blade that should fear you. Think about it; would an army obey their general if he was afraid of them? Would a dog obey his master if he knew his master feared him? No, they wouldn't. And do you know why? Because you can't command anything if you fear it, it commands you. Fear just proves that your weak and you've done nothing but run away from me this whole fight..."[/b] A wicked smile crossed Ex's face [b]"...Admit it mister, you're weak because you're afraid. Maybe not afraid of me but if you're afraid of your own weapon then that's more than enough. You're a joke."[/b]

She let out a malicious giggle, stopping only when she felt the spiritual pressure of someone all to familiar to her suddenly enter the scene and she looked up.

[b]"Oh bugger,"[/b]

Ex used her Sonido and vanished from her spot as the hulking mass of Gorda slammed into the ground between her and Kazuki, demolishing what was left of the already destroyed floor. Ex reappeared just a few feet away from him, an irritated scowl on her face.

[b]"Just what I need,"[/b] she muttered angrily [b]"Who the hell told you how to open a Garganta?"[/b]

But Gorda ignored her, staring angrily at Kazuki with his beedy eyes.

[b]"No-Mask-Man try hurt Ex,"[/b] he said slowly [b]"So Gorda hurt No-Mask-Man back!"[/b]

Ghorda reached for the butcher's knife that hung at his waist, snapping the string that secured it to his sash and raising it high into the air.

[b]"Hurt them Bad, Papá Grande!"[/b] He bellowed.

A wave of red energy washed over him, concealing him from view as his form grew to an immense size, his clothes tearing off in the process before the aura vanished to reveal Gorda's true form, a massive hulking mound of muscle and steel. With an angered roar he raised both his truck-sized arms and brought them down on the little Soul Reaper, completely oblivious to the captain's level of skill and speed.

[b]"Well, he's dead,"[/b] Ex muttered, using her Sonido to get as far away from her Fraccion as possible.

However, at the last moment before Gorda's fist smashed into Kazuki, a huge amount of Reiatsu burst forth, blocking the attack from hitting Kazuki for enough time for Kazuki to simply walk out from underneath Gorda's arm. "This is why I fear my blade. Slice & Dice, Katto Nodo." Kazuki muttered, as a large, blood red, aura erupted from Kazuki, with a laughing face seemingly imprinted on it. This only lasted a few seconds, but was enough to instill fear in any creature within a certain range. Kazuki sighed and jumped, dashing at high speeds past Gorda's face, cutting Gorda with the Kunai that had appeared in his hand, his Katana hanging from his right hip. A large amount of blood poured from the injury, however, none was spilt. Instead, it fell into Kazuki's Katana, fulling 2 of the five holes already. "Run. I wont give you a second chance." Kazuki whispered into Gorda's face, before kicking him away to propel himself after Ex.
He appeared infront of Ex within a matter of Seconds, his Reiatsu immense and over powering, already Shadowing the beings with unreleased Zanpakutos in the area. "We aren't done." Kazuki stated, throwing his Kunai towards Ex, leaving his Katana hanging from it's chain. "You cannot defeat me until you feel fear. Either fear of me, or of my blade, maybe even of your own. But until you feel the fear, you cannot defeat me." Kazuki stated, before grabbing ahold of the chain rope so that it swung to cut Ex across the face.

[hr]

Brada shivered as he felt the explosion of Reiatsu, and felt it rise even more as Kazuki drew Gorda's blood. "Things are certainly getting interesting here. Almost everyone seems to have released." Brada noted, before turning back to see how Arashi reacted to the Explosions.

"Damb you!" Arashi swore as the smoke from the attack cleared up. He held his sword in front of him it had taken the majority of the blast and leaving Arashi with no new visible wounds, being covered up by the wounds from the Bala earlier. The sharp end of the blade was almost completely desroyed. "You okay kid?" He asked. "Don't wory about me kid, just kick this guys ass." His zanpaktou replied, causing Arashi to smirk. "Okay, espada, you wanted to see my zanpaktou's true form? Here you go. Rip, Ookaeruu!" The blade of Arashi's sword turned black and fangs sprouted from the blunt end.
"Dont like swords?" Daichi asked as the ice melted and started to re-shape itself. "Well then maybe you will like this form bedar." When the water finished reshaping itself it froze again to minti it's shape. The ice now took a shape identicle to Boukun's haulberd.

OOC: Why yes, yes it is.

Shun smiled. Inwardly, he quailed. Another lighting user. As if Jiro wasn't enough of an irritant. At least he knew how to deal with the type. He sighed and rubbed his scalp. Might as well get this over with. If he was careful, Kurai would keep out of it too. Not that it was likely. Fighting an espada, if the history records were right, was sure to perk that shadow of the past's interest. "Let's get started then, ah, Doringo was it? I'm not all that good at remembering names." He idly spun his blade over his hand before gripping it tightly. The shadow wrapped around the blade quivered eagerly and sparng into an angular spiral around the blade. He Reared back as if he was going to through in underhand before jabbing it at the arrancar. The shadow shot from the blade, continuing the angular coiling and darted towards the Doraga's chest.

(OOC: DAMN IT!!!!! >.< If I do something a little...impossible, let me know.)

Doraga stood there waiting for Shun to make a move. He said his name wrong, but Doraga ignored it. It was obvious he was trying to get under his skin. Suddenly, Shun jabbed his blade towards Doraga. At first, he didn't understand. Then, he saw the black mass that shot from the blade in a coiling pattern right at him. He reared back his right hand and punched forward, shooting a ball of electricity at the black mass. As soon as it left his hand, he moved to the left and shot another projectile from his left hand straight for Shun.

The first blast tore the coil into shreds, but Shun didn't pay that any attention. Another band of shadow whipped from his own shadow and blocked the second shot Doraga made. The tail of the first coil looped from his blade and over his shoulder as the tip reformed were it broke and darted forward once again, curving to strike at the Arrancar from behind, splitting to six four inch wide razor sharp strips as it did. Shun Swung his zanpakuto wildly and a wave of shadow formed stakes, weak on their own but strong together as a swarm, shot out at the arrancar.

"Damn" Doraga cursed as he saw the shadows form around him. "I had a feeling you were going to annoy me." he said to Shun. Doraga quickly had an idea as he remembered the first coil being destroyed. He stopped and waited for the shadows to surround him. Once they did, he said to Shun, "Better blink. This will be bright." He then slammed his fists together creating an electrical explosion that tore all the shadows surrounding him to shreds. Immediately, without even taking a break, Doraga punched ten times in the air towards Shun. Ten electrical projectiles shot forward at Shun's chest.

From underneath Brada's hair, visible through the small gap through which you could see his face, the corner of his mouth twitch, coming close to a smile. "You finally see sense. That is good to know. Now, we shall fight on level grounds." Brada stated, grabbing the hilt of his Katana and drawing it quickly, flipping it around and pointing it at Arashi, aiming straight for the heart. His eyes closed, concentrating on something, before vanishing, appearing directly behind Arashi, plunging his sword towards Arashi's left hip, his eyes still shut. "I still hear your Zanpakuto, this time screaming with glee. And I feel you Reiatsu. So just know, you cannot hide."

Although he was bad at sencing spirit pressure, Arashi was able to fell killing intent, which is even beddar when determining where an attack woud be comming from. Arashi steped his left leg off to the side and it was replaced by his zanpakutou to block the sword attack. "You're to confident. I have no intetion of ever hidding from a blabbermouth, and a coward, like you. And even worse is that you think my zanpaktou would be happy fighing against you! It's desgusting and it would be a desgrace to the name of the 11th squad capatain position." He parried the sword attack and directed another slash attack at Brada's face.

Brada sighed and simply placed his Zanpakuto above his head, easily blocking the attack. He then let go of his Zanpakuto's handle, allowing it to drop beside him as he side stepped, able to get to Arashi's side, which was now undefended. He quickly striked Arashi just below the ribs on his left side, then jumped, grabbing the top of Arashi's head, twisting it to Arashi's left while Brada delivered another chop to Arashi's side, this time his right, all in time to catch his Zanpakuto as it fell, grabbing it and pushing upwards, resuming his position when he'd blocked Arashi's attack, while weakening Arashi at the same time. "I'm talking so much because you are a disgrace." Brada muttered, standing up straight, moving his Zanpakuto, and with it Arashi's Zanpakuto, to point at the ground, while pointing his fist at Arashi's face. "Cero." He muttered, as a red beam started to charge up in his hand.

(You can't even block an attack right. Putting your sword over your head would have goten your face cut in half. HaHa.)

Arashi was hurt but being in the 11th squad meant having high levels of endurance, a few punches would not slow his atack in the least. Arashi decided this was as good of a time as any to use his zanpakutou's ability, after all he would never win using it like a normal katana. He activated Ookaeruu's chainsaw blade and braught his sword up, cutting the tip off Brada's zanpakutou, and aimed his attack directly at Brada's wrist. This was a gamble on his part, but it was one he was willing to make. If Brada continued the attack then he would severely wound Arashi, but he would also lose an arm. Dodging the sword would mean keeping his hand but alowing Arashi to live. Trying to block the attack would only get whatever was used to be cut.

Ex barely even blinked when Kazuki managed to damage Gorda with his Shikai, something even a captain level Soul Reaper would have a hard time doing but Ex was unimpressed.

[b]"That's your Shikai, huh?"[/b] She said [b]"Just what I'd expect from a scardey-captain like you. [i]Run away, run away, live to fight another day[/i]~"[/b]

She grinned wickedly, using her Sonido to get out of range of the captain's kunai weapon.

[b]"You're starting to sound like an old record, mister,"[/b] Ex said [b]"I hate to dissapoint you but there's no way I'm ever gonna be frightened by such a scardey-captain."[/b]

Gorda, meanwhile, hadn't even noticed his injury and was looking about at the ground in front of him wondering where the captain had gone. Eventually he turned about enough to spot Kazuki and made a bee-line for him, letting out a feral roar as he charged, swinging both arms down with enough force to drive the tiny captain into the ground.

" The very sight of this mindless beast irrorates me, you can die now. " A voice said in a rather calm yet sinster manner. The sight of a purple cero illuminated the sky. The sound of the cero echoed as it made it's way towards Gorda. The cero connected with the hulking Arrancar's head just in time, which threw Gorda off balance and sent him the the ground.

"Got him" In the distance Yerroth could be seen on a rooftop. He was crouched over with his knees bent, he held a large red and black ax with his right arm. The ax rested on his shoulders, it looked as if it was heavy but he did not seem to mind the weight. Smoke emerged from the horns ontop of his head, it looked as if the cero was fired from his horns. He stared at the young Arrancar, his yellow eyes was locked on to the girl. Yerroth sniffed the air as if he was trying to pick up a scent. " Yup your the one." Yerroth smiled revealing a row of sharp fangs.

Yerroth stood up and waved at the captain. " Please forgive my intrusion captain Kazuki Nagemashi, but that brut of an Arrancar looked as if he needed a lesson in manners." Yerroth eyes shifted to the Arrancar as it began to stand up. Yerroth began to laugh, he laughed in a hysterical manner. His bright yellow eyes glowed, he soon set his gaze back to the child with the large skeletal arm. " It has been so long since I have seen battle." Yerroth voice became a bit darker. " The gods must favor me on this day, as soon as I arrived to this world I caught wind of your secent and I knew I had to come see you little girl." Yerroth began the breath heavy, he seemed very eager to attack the little girl. " Call me old fashioned, but this old dog can not stand the scent of cats like yourself." Yerroth was not one to let the heat of battle to cloud his judgement but he could feel his old blood begin to boil once more. " My name is Yerroth and I am the lieutenant of squad one. prepare yourself little girl because I will be feasting upon your flesh by the end of this battle."

Armadura simply closed his eyes and smacked the Hado away with a single hand. How she thought that it would have an effect was laughable in itself. As for her secondary attack -

"You will have to do better than that." He whispered from behind her, having sonido'd seconds before the blade made contact. Fuyu gasped and quickly changed her attack so she was swiping behind her. Armadura sonido'd again but this time away from her. "If this is the extent of your ability then you are a waste of my time." Fuyu glared. Not only was he treating her like a child but he hadn't even taken his sword out. That was it.

"Alright then, Bloom in eternal beauty....Kozakura!" Fuyu's spiritual pressure exploded again as her sword began shining in a bright light. The light suddenly dispersed into an icy blue wind, and the current could still be seen swirling around the changed sword. The blade itself turned into an ice blue color, and all around the blade were spikes of ice in no particular pattern. There was no change of expression in Armadura's face however he said, "Will you now show me your true power captain?"

"You will not win Espada, I will make sure of it." Fuyu replied as she swung her sword causing ice spikes to shoot towards Armadura.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nagoro was swinging his blade in a speed that one would not believe someone of his size would possess. Even so the smaller Arrancar was proving to be even more elusive. She was dodging his attacks with relitive ease, and unbelievable graceful movements. All motions suddenly stopped when Rayu grabbed Nagoro's blade surprising him.

"I am tired of playing around soul reaper." She said in her light voice that completely betrayed her fighting abilities. She let go of his sword allowing Nagoro to move back. An explosion suddenly went off and Rayu was seen flying from the smoke. Nagoro had just fired a kido. He grinned, "You should never let your guard down!" He laughed and chased Rayu down.

Gorda didn't even notice the Cero aimed at him until it had hit him and sent him flying backwards, his massive form causing more destruction to the ground beneath him. He pulled himself up slowly, his mask splitting in half with one part staying on his face while the other fell to the ground and shattered revealing his surprised expression beneath as a trail of blood ran down from a wound on his forehead.

Ex looked over at where the Cero had come from, a slight frown on her face when she noticed the arrancar responsible. Her eyebrow raised as he introduced himself as the 1st squard Vice-Captain. Ex gave him a funny look, wondering if this arrancar was messed up in the head but it appeared he knew the captain Ex was already fighting and none of the other Soul Reapers seemed to be targeting him.

[b]"Mister, I think you might be a few screws short of a toolbox,"[/b] she said [b]"He's the Soul Reaper here, not much of one maybe, but certainly more than you are."[/b]

Gorda got to his feet slowly, still looking dumbstruck that he was hit by a Cero. He gazed about wildly until his tiny eyes zoned in on Yerroth.

[b]"Broke-Mask-Man attack Gorda?"[/b] He said slowly [b]"Gorda confused....No-Mask-Man enemy but Broke-Mask-Man friend....So why Broke-Mask-Man attack Gorda!"[/b]

Ex rolled her eye and turned back to Gorda, raising her skeletal arm as a red glow enveloped it. Her own cero shot forth and hit Gorda square in the chest, sending him flying backwards and causing more destruction.

[b]"Big dummy,"[/b] she muttered [b]"Next time I'm gonna just bury you under a mountain and leave you there to starve."[/b]

She looked between Yerroth and Kazuki, an irritated scowl on her face.

[b]"Sorry mister, but I'm playing with the scardey-captain now, you'll have to come back later...Or probably get your head seen to first."[/b] She called up to Yerroth.

Mitsuhide stood ontop of a lap post, he took his usual stance. His captain's haori rested on his shoulders, Mitsuhide held is arms crossed across his chest without placing them into the sleves of his captain's haori. The red scarf around the lower half of his face flaped viscously aginst the wind. Mitsuhide stood tall with his eyes closed, however it seemed as if he was aware of everything going on around him. Mitsuhide did not open his eyes , nor did he move his body. " Report"

As Mitsuhide spoke Twenty five men and women, who were dressed in all black and who seemed fully equiped for battle appeared. The group of people quickly droped down to one knee and bowed their heads before Mitsuhide. One of the men remained on his knee but lifted his head to Mitsuhide.

"Captain all of the deployed forces have engaged into battle." The man said in a clear tone.

" Verywell, what of the lieutenant? " Mitsuhide responded.

" A message has been sent to the lieutenant, but we still have not recived any word of the lieutenants arrival sir."

Mitsuhide sighed " Why would I expect things to be different." He lightly shook his head as if he disaproved. Mitsuhide tone rose and he spoke in a commanding manner. " Now with the rise of these Arrancars, the hollows in this area have been running wild. You are to eliminate all hollows with extreme prejudice, reduce all human casualties to a minumal. We all came here together and I expect we will all leave here together aswell. If you are to come across any Arrancar class enemys, fire a siginal flare and retreat at once. Is that clear?" Mitsuhide said

" Yes Sir " All of the men men and women shouted at once.

Mitsuhide opened his eyes and swung his right arm to the side as if he was cutting the air. " Move out! " As soon as Mitsuhide gave the command all the men and women vanished within the blink of an eye.

" Well I guess I should join the battle, but who shall my opponent be?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yerroth stared at the little girl. " Im sorry my dear your the one who is a few screws short, I have seen the error of our ways my dear child. The Soul reapers are no different than us, if you can look past the fact that they are a source of food you will see that we can work together. Does my words really come off being foreign to you? You and the other Arrancars or so called espada follow a former Soul Reaper after all."

Yerroth lifted the ax high above his head and begun to spin it with on hand. He watched as the child blasted her own follower. " Oh my what a stupid animal " he shook his head as if he felt sorry for the hulking Arrancar. " Now I am really not one for violence... well anymore" He said with a wicked grin. " But like I said before I cant stand your scent and I havent feased on a hollow in years. Sorry but you have to die."

Yerroth stoped spining his ax, he jumped from the rooftop and held his ax with both hands. " As he fell yerroth yelled " You must die so that I can pave a road towards peace." Yerroth descended from the buildig holding his ax at an arc, he was hoping to cleave the girl in two as he landed.

Another Gargata suddenly opened up above the battle field, though it didn't seem like any of the currently fighting individuals seemed to notice the young, blond haired, Arrancar exit the garganta. She brought her hand up to flip her hair and then place both her hands on her hips. She looked around with a smug look on her face, though not because the Espada were winning, but because she saw that none of the shinigami's came even half as close to the level of beauty she possessed. "Even among the Shinigamis my beauty is beyond comparison!" She laughed covering her mouth with one hand.

Another sweet of the battle field and she noticed Rayu having gotten blasted by some large fellow. She hated that small girl who plainly told her that she wasn't beautiful. If Rayu was so interested in things that was pretty then Velcora should be on the top of the list! But that little brat had the nerve to tell her that she wasn't the least bit interesting! "Hmph, she isn't worth it." Velcora huffed with another flick of her hair.

It was then she noticed a lone shinigami. It was a male and he didn't seem to be interested in the battles, but more so on the town benieth him. "I suppose I should follow orders and take him on." She crossed her arms and headed towards the captain, Shimegane.

"Hello there doll." Velcora said with a smug smile on her face, "You get the wonderful honor of being defeated by me. You should be thankful that someone of my beauty would even consider bothering with people who look like you." Another flick of her long blod hair followed the end of her scentence.

"How bright," Shun commented blandly. The shadow at his feet sprouted ten spikes that jabbed into the balls of lightning and another, thicker spike firmly planted itself in the ground. Firmly grounded, the power was harmlessly channeled into the ground where the energy was dissipated. "It really was worth training with Jiro all this time," he commented idly as he drifted a bit in the sky. He pointed his sword at his foe, the blade turning black, then jabbed rapidly. Dozens of shadowy sword tips, impressions of the the strikes, darted at Doraga.

~~~

Jiro jerked as the blade flew towards him, shifting to avoid it. But the blade vanished. It was possible it was an illusion of something like that, but his gut told him that it wasn't anything so harmless. "Hello Seredime-san. I am Lieutenant Jiro Kotaru." He nodded in a slight bow, acknowledging her. It seemed that he would get drawn into a fight after all, so no standing by the sidelines for him. Someone had already released a limit, to the seal lifting approval had finally come true, but he wasn't about to lift his own, not just yet. He took the ready position. Best to not underestimate her. "Split, Ten ni Tate," he said clearly. His blade separated with faint crackles of electricity. "Come Seredime-san."

~~~

Shimegane looked around. So much conflict around him. It was of little interest to him. The humans below, they were worth his time. Unable to see the shinigami that were fighting a few dozen meters above their heads. He dropped to the ground, kicking up small puffs of dust. He slipped between the crowds, searching for an ideal test subject. As many choices as they were, there were not as many ideal to his cause. Too tall, too short, too fat. He wanted to see Greed's effect on a living human's flesh. That would be interesting. Very valuable research. Then another subject showed up. Blond hair, mask remnants under the eyes. Arrancar. Interesting specimen. "Are you interesting in volunteering for a minor experiment of mine?" he asked.

Archived