20,000 years later-Aizens return (accepting/started)

Esplin 9466 Primary

Most people may have been put off by Shimegane's lack of emotion, and interest in his voice; however, unfortunately for him, Fuyu was not most people. She rather enjoied thier talks - even though most of the time he was probably thinking of ways to disect her. Even so she always looked forward to speaking to him. "Do I need a reason to say hello to family?" As it has been stated before - many a times - Fuyu considers everyone family. and as such often slips up and calls the other Shinigami either "brother" or "sister". However, Fuyu has never onced slipped and called him "brother" considering how she somehow lived after reffering him as her family. Fuyu was energetic, not stupid.

"Besides I haven't spoken to you in a long while." She stated moving a bit closer to him not bother by the smell coming from him. "Are you doing well?"

Meanwhile, outside where the lieutenants were gathering, Nagoro finally showed up and took a quick glance inside of the meeting alls to make sure that Fuyu was inside. "Morning everyone." He nodded toward Yarreth and the other two lieutenants before taking a spot against the wall. He didn't get a chance to see the other lieutenants as often, most of the reason being he's always stuck doing both his and Fuyu's paperwork. "It was pretty sudden for Captain Ryusei to call a meeting dont you thing. Well I guess the correct term would be "late". Considering Aizen was released about a week ago..."

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yerroth stared at both of the lieutenants. " please accept my apologies, I dont see the two of you very offten so you can understand why it is easy for me to mix you two up. Plus I am rearly able to leave the squad one barracks, but I wont let it happen again i promis." Yerroth gave the two a slight smile. " I wounder what this Aizen character could be thinking. After being locked up for for many years could her still hold a grudge against soul society, or as he found peace in his time of confinement." Yerroth got off the wall wherehe was resting, he continuously moved his wrist trying to get the feel of his wrist without chains. He moved closer to the two lieutenants, he spoke with a very calm and tranquil voice. " Do you two think that Aizen will seek peace or will he light the fuels of war once again." Yerroth stared deeply at both of the lieutenants, his gaze was sharp his bright yellow eyes looked as if it could pierce ones soul. " Do the two of you hate Aizen? " yerroth paused as he heard someone enter the room, he turned his head to see lieutenant Nagoro. " Well here is a face i have not seen in a while, greetings lieutenant Nagoro ."

Kasumi made her way to the Vice-Captain meeting room to wait for the captains' meeting to end. Or at least she should have been since due to her extremely short attention span Kasumi was instead squatting down on the ground watching a line of ants moving across the ground just outside the first squard barracks, earning a few puzzled look from passersby as she examined the tiny black march line with a soft smile on her face. Her head was resting in one hand which, in turn, rested on one knee while the other arm was draped lazily over her other leg as she watched the tiny creatures go about their business. It took a while but Kasumi eventually remember she was supposed to be going somewhere and it wasn't until the ants had vanished from sight did she actually come to realize this. She stood up straight as if nothing had happened and made her way into the first squard barracks, using her shunpo to appear directly outside the Vide-Captains' room.

She opened the door and walked inside, casting her usual mistified gaze across the room at the others assembled there, noticing the Vice Captains from the 1st, 4th, 6th and 10th squads already in the room. She didn't bother to say hello, merely giving a single small nod in greeting, glancing briefly over at Yerroth before going over to sit down in one corner, staring off into space like she always did. She didn't even bother engaging the others in coversation.

Doraga remained seated and folded his arms. He then looked over at the Arancar that just walked in. "And my name is Doraga. I am Espada number 1." he said to the new arancar. He narrowed his eyes a bit and observed him for a few seconds, then he said, "You can stop trying to hide your spiritual pressure. I can tell you are by the way you're acting. That, and I felt your pressure rise a little bit earlier before I encountered Boukun. We are all on the same side here. So no secrets, agreed?"

There she went the [i]family[/i] line again. Even if they shared genetic makeup, was that supposed to inspire some sort of loyalty in him? What a laugh. One of these days he would get her on the operating table. After all, he wanted what best for his [u]family[/u], right? "If by how I'm doing you are referring to my health, I would have you know that no sickness affects me. In the other sense of the word, I was doing just fine before this particular conversation was initiated. A minor grievance in the fact that Kyo once again refused me the freedom to experiment," he scowled, "but aside from that isolated incident, I have been fine."

He didn't continue with the traditional 'and you' question, not wishing to prolong the conversation, but he knew just how futile that effort would be. Subject 6' did not let anything hinder her enthusiasm. Hm, that would be an interesting experiment; to see how the Acedia drugs would affect her psyche.

~~~

"Do I hate the man?" Jiro asked. "I do not know the man. Aside from what the history records have to say about him." Jiro looked thoughtfully out the window. "But what I know about the man makes me thing that it was a major mistake to release him." He glared, thinking of how the reitsu had affect his captain, as far away as he had been. Maybe he did hate him after all. Even if his hatred was just something fueled by what the scholars choose to tell. "If it were up to me, I would have felt him to rot. I am sure no one would miss him."

Kyo didn't quite share Jiro's view. Her take on the matter was more neutral than judgmental. "I would rather not comment until I have an opportunity to meet him. As Jiro pointed out, we do not know Aizen. Aside from what the history records tell us, know one alive can speak to who he is a person. He might have changed in his time incarcerated."

"Not likely," Jiro muttered.

With Fuyu vanishing with her shunpo, Iyusaka stood there alone for a moment. "Well, guess I should be picking up the pace too. Hmm, I wonder how my lieutenant and Hiraku's lieutenant are doing on their mission? Oh well, no use to think about it right now." Iyusaka said before disappearing using his own shunpo, which is also quite fast as well. Soon, Iyusaka made his way to the captains' meeting. On his way in, Iyusaka noticed the lieutenants standing outside the door. Iyusaka smiled to all of them. "Good morning everyone." Iyusaka politely greeted before walking in.

Inside, Iyusaka greeted the captains who were present. "It's nice to see all of you." Iyusaka said before taking his usual position next to Kyoitake. As usual, Kyoitake appeared uninterested, bored, and sleepy. "Jeez, I hope this meeting gets done soon..." Kyoitake said.

"Well it's not like you can nap right?" Iyusaka asked.

"I still have a novel to complete..." Kyoitake answered.

Fuyu smiled to hear that he was doing alright, but then noticed his scowl. "You know your face is going to get stuck like that. You should smile one of these days I bet you'd look so much better than you do now, and you'll feel better too. Smiles make everyone happy." She said smiling herself as energy seemed to literally pour out of her. "As for myself I am doing fine as well. Unless you count being chased down by a 7 foot tall body builder, whos trying to get you to do icky and boring paperwork." She said making a quick face before returning to her smile. "Sometimes I feel bad for big brother though, because he's always trying to get me to do my duties, but most of them are so boring. I mean I just don't like to sit in one place for too long, because when I do it makes me feel like I have even more energy. Brother says I have ADD, and ADHD, but I think he just says that just to say that." Fuyu said all in one breath, and even then she didn't seem winded at all.

"Also you do you know you can call me Hanae, or even Fuyu. I don't mind. I tell a lot of people that but they seem to always call me captain instead. I suppose it's because of the whole title thing, but even so being called captain always reminds me of all the duties I am supposed to do." Some people would wonder why Fuyu became a captain in the first place, as she seemed so complain a lot. Even though she does complain, she likes being able to protect her friends, family and everyone else. Being a captain lets her do that on the regular, and as far as she's concerned the pros easily overweighs the cons.

meanwhile...

Nagoro thought about what Yerroth said. He wouldn't say he hated Aizen, but he did dissagree with the former captains decisions greatly. He didn't think he would ever consider betraying the Soul Society the way he, Gin, and Tosen did. He just didn't have it in him. Nagoro kept his thoughts to himself though, and didn't speak. It wasn't as if he didn't like the other Lieutenants but not only were none of them talking to him directly, but he didn't feel as though he had much to contribute to eh current conversation.

"I have no need to smile," Shimegane said flatly. Internally, he sighed. Fuyu never stopped once she got going. The only way to shut her up was to pray something distracted her or avoid her in the first place. Her lung capacity was another promising research project. He could use research into it to increase the efficiency of his subjects oxygen uptakes. "I am happy when i am experimenting. That moment was the subject's life, fate and destiny are under my control in bliss." He looked blandly. "Otherwise, I take my endophins intravenously. Though, I did finish a drug S.M.I.L.E. originally Laughing Death, but Kyo forced me to change the name to something more subordinate friendly. It induces a feeling of ecstatic joy and happily, though it often causes spasms, strokes, heart failure, diaphragm contractions, depleted oxygen levels, CO[sub]2[/sub] poisoning and death. Kyo considers that unfortunate."

"As for your ADD and ADHD problems, I you would stop my my office after the meeting, I can arrange a few sessions for research to see what I can do. Otherwise, I suggest a measured dose of Sloth."

~~~

Jiro was silent for a while. Then he looked over at Nagoro. The man rarely said anything to any of them. Jiro did not have the slightest clue as to how the man thought or what sort of things he thought about. But that was what happened when you don't interact with other people. Jiro looked at the man for a while longer before actually posing the question. "Nagoro. You haven't said anything." He never did. "Do you have anything to add?"

"Right...Though, I am relieved to hear that there is at least something that makes you happy. I knew not even you could be as down as you seemingly always look." Fuyu said having been lost in half of what he just said. Not only that but this S.M.I.L.E thing he told her about seems like a very misleading name. Then he went on to tell her that she should come in to see him for her so called "ADD" and "ADHD" problems. Fuyu will go to the grave saying that she doesn't have those two symptoms but with how she acts and her miniscule - almost non exsistant - attention span, it is possible.

"I suppose I should come in for a check up. You should always go to make sure your healthy every once and a while." She mumbled to herself, then thought about dragging Nagoro over there for a shot. He hated them - almost as much as she hated paperwork, and its always funny to see him overreact because of a little needle. "So when should I come in?"

Meanwhile, [s]in the bat cave[/s]

Nagoro looked up having been addressed by Lt. Jiro. "Something to add?...Well-" He considered his words, and mulled over his views on Aizen before speaking. "When I think of Aizen, I don't feel more so angry then I do disappointed. He was one of the most respected, and strongest captains in the 13 Court Guard. Even now I do not hold a particular grudge against him, so if I was to meet him I would probably have more pity for him than anger. However, I would be the last to suggest we trust him again. It is rare that someone of his crimes would repent." Nagoro finished, satisfied with his answer. Though he wasn't angry with Aizen, and didn't wish him any sudden harm, he still didn't trust him.

Daichi, after a bit of a walk, finaly arived at the head captains barracs. Daichi cared little about ariving to captain meetings quickly and prefed to take his time walking. When he arived he noticed Arashi waiting for him outside the barracks. "Oh, hey lil bro." Although they never told anybody Daichi's words where not just a nick name, they actually where brothers. Of course nodody would ever notice because they had zero similarities in any aspect. As Arashi was phisicaly larger he did not like being called little, but he let it slide this time. Arashi turned around and kicked through the door, rather than open it, of course no sooner had the door hit the ground than Arashi was knocked to the ground by a kidou blast. "Why do you always insist on breaking the door" Ryusei turned his attention to Daichi. "Time is something we have little to spare, try to rebmer that." Daichi noded and quickly took his place in the line up. After Arashi recovered he also joined.
"Now that our two slow captains are finaly here, we can start. I'm confident i wont have to tell you what it's abut"

Kazuki sighed at Arashi's out burst of strength, and was rather unimpressed due to the fact every person in the room had enough strength to blow a hole in a wall with a lazy punch. Even Fuyu, the smallest. "Glad to see your in good shape, captain Arashi." Kazuki stated in an obviously sarcastic tone. He sighed again and turned to the head captain, glad to see that the meeting had commenced, even if it had started with a Kido blast. "His Reiatsu's increased. From what the charts say. So I hope I'm not the only one worried about that." Kazuki noted, lifting his hand behind his head to scratch the nape of his neck. "And the fact that we haven't heard of him since he was released is also worrying. Or did no-one think to send anyone out to follow him." Kazuki added, looking towards the 2nd Division Captain. [i]Unless he has heard something, and restrained from telling us anything. He cant have just let the most dangerous man we know about go. He must have spies somewhere. Mitsuhide Saica. You are better than that. What are you planning?[/i] Kazuki thought, saying more in his head than he would've out in the real world.

"Saying his rietsu has gone up would be an understatement. Even before he got locked up he had power levels much higher than any captain from his time, but after seeing him when he was released he probably has almost twice as much me." Ryusei commented. "Which is exctly the resason I didn't send anybody to follow him. Anybody with enough rietsu to move around him would be senced immediatly. Our only choice would be to send in a spy. But our only Arrancar, Yerroth, is well known ammong the hollow as a vice-captain in my squad, so he would be noticed fairly quickly."
"If you dont mind me asking why did you even agree to have him released with the potential danger he poses? You could have had him locked up forever, or even exicuted, that way he would pose no threat." Before he even finished his question Daichi already knew what the answer was. "His setence was 20,000 years. The law states that when time has been served a prisoner must be release." Ryusei answered. Ryusei was always a strict follower in the law, no matter what it may cause.

After Daichi and Arashi had arrived - in a mannor only they could produce - the meeting had finally began. The main focus of the coversation was none other than Aizen. "Why should we spy on him? I mean it's true that he will most like return for revenge, especially after gaining so much strength, but at the moment he hasn't dont anything to warrent any spying on him." Fuyu put in, while shifting from side to side. "Also, besides Lt. Yerroth none of us could even pass as arrancars." Even if they were going to spy on him, it would be imporrible. Any captains would be found out imideately, and a shinigami any less then a captain would be dead within a day, and thats being optimistic.

Ex hummed merrily as she wandered through the wastes of Heuco Mundo, dragging her oversized skeletal hand in the sand behind her, leaving a trail of four uniform lines in the sand behind her. She paused in her musings to look over her shoulder at the massive pile of dead hollow behind her and shrugged lightly, turning her attention back ahead of her.

[b]"You'd think afted becoming an Arrancar those small fry would leave me alone,"[/b] she mused [b]"It's bad enough they can't even sense my spiritual pressure but you'd think a broken mask would give them a bit of a hint."[/b] She let out a childish giggle [b]"Oh well, nothing I can do about it I guess~"[/b] She sang.

After a while she eventually came upon the massive castle that was Las Noches. The building dwarfed most people, Ex even more so due to her small size. She walked up to it calmly, knocking hard on the massive stone gates as she approached.

[b]"Yoohoo, I'm home, lemme in!"[/b] She called.

The doors creaked open, two lower-level arrancars standing behind them and waiting for her to enter. Ex flashed them a sinister smile and skipped through, letting the guards close the gate behind her. She gave her normal arm a stretch and gazed up at the blue sky painted upon the cieling above her. She made her way to the meeting room, sensing the spiritual pressure of three others already in there. The doors creaked open and Ex stood in their wake, a tiny figure dwarfed by the vast door-frame.

[b]"Hello~"[/b] she said brightly, waving her oversized skeleton hand at them [b]"Sorry I'm late, did I miss anything?"[/b]

Doraga looked up at the new Arancar that just walked in. "It seems there are now four of us." he said casually. "And no, you did not miss anything. We were just merely introducing ourselves. My name is Doraga, and I am Espada number-"

"One." Aizen finished for him. "I apologize for interrupting you Doraga, but time is of the essence at the moment."

"It is not a problem" Doraga replied calmly.

"Good." Aizen said as he took a seat. "I have a simple little mission for the four of you, but it's to tough for anyone else. Is everyone listening?" All four Arancars nodded their heads. "Good. Now then, while I'm recruiting more Arancars, I want to four of you to invade the world of the living. Once you get there, cause a bit of destruction to attract the attention of the Soul Society. Once a few Soul Reapers arrive, battle them. But restrain from killing them if possible." he said while looking at Boukun. "You are to merely gather information on our enemy. Once you have enough, report back here. Doraga, you will be in charge. Does everyone understand?" Everyone nodded. "Good." Aizen then rose from his seat and left the room.

(OOC: There, now we have something to do. <_< )

Armadura looked at Boukun ignoring his hand. "My name is Armadura, I'm number two arrancar ,the fastest arrancar, but I am truly sorry for ignoring you for the moment I was lost in thought." Armadura said after Aizen had given them their mission. He had been thinking about the soul reapers he was going to face after a little choas in the human realm.[i]"are the soul reapers strong or are they weak?"[/i] He thought to himself. "I'll leave at once Lord Aizen" Armadura stood from his seat and created a Garganta beside him but he waited for the others to follow.

"You are correct Fuyu, spying would seme pointless to most as Aizen has yet to show himself to be a current threat, however the point of a spy is to make sure about our suspicions without meaningless fights. If he launches an attack and we're not prepared then we will all die." Ryusei stated firmly almost as if he had already thaught the whole thing through. "And for the danger..." Ryusei was then cut off by Arashi. "The danger is non existant if Aizen belives the spy has switched sides. Right?" Ryusei smirked. "I couldn't have said it beddar myself." Daichi let out a small laugh. "Wow, having the fight happy Arashi explain something other than fighting to you, thats kind of sad Fuyu."

Fuyu pouted slightly not finding what Daichi sai funny at all. She still didn't agree with spying on Aizen. So far he hasn't done anything and it has been a week, though...That strong blast of reitsu could cause for some worry. "Lets say he was building up another army like before, and we send someone over their in the guise of switching sides. What will happen when they will have to fight? It will become apparent that we aren't going full strength because we don't want to kill the spy." This was the most she had ever participated in a meet, a she was mostly too busy not paying attention. But the moment they started talking abotu sending a spy she didn't want anybody to go on some suiside mission. Fuyu cared about all of them too much. "How would you even know Aizen would fall for that? He has to suspect that we would try something like this."

Doraga watched Armadura create a Garganta in front of them. "I see someone is eager to set off." he said to him. "Very well then. Let's get going, shall we? As for introductions, we can finish that later if everyone agrees. Right now we need to focus." Doraga then turned to Boukun. "Remember Boukun. We are gathering information, not killing everyone in sight. Do try to restrain yourself, ok?" He then turned back to the other. "Now remember everyone, I've been put in charge. So when I say it's time to leave, then it's time to leave. I would rather not have to drag you back and embarrass you in front of my enemy." He gave one last look to the other three Arancars, then stepped into the Garganta.

"You think too much Fuyu." Arashi commented, but he was cut off when he caught Ryusei's stare. "Sorry Arashi." Ryusei shook his head. "Fuyu is right about this one, it would be to easy for a spy to get caught." Arashi noded an turned his gaze back to Fuyu. "Looks like you win this one." Daichi let out a sigh of releif, he didn't know why, but for some reason Arashi had not started a fight like he normal would have. "Looks like your temper's under controle for once Arashi." No sooner had Daichi said this, Arashi already had his fingers wraped around his zanpaktouu and the blade a few inches out of the sheath. "Care to say that again?" Daichi immediately shut up. [i]"I guess not."[/i]

Boukun smirked at all of the comments made toward him. "Great, we have to hold back...fun", he said as he scratched his head. He then looked over at the little girl. He put a hand over his mouth quickly, to stop himself from laughing. He turned toward the Garganta and smiled. "As long as I get to make someone bleed, I'm up for anything", he said as he stepped toward it. Thoughts of murdering Shinigami ran through his head. "I wonder if they bleed like we do.." He grinned, and then jumped into the Garganta, laughing menacingly. "Soul Society, here I come!"

Ex looked around, slightly surprised, as Aizen made himself known. She raised an interested eyebrow upon noticing him and hearing his orders since it didn't seem like the sort of task you should assign to the top handful of Espada.

[b]"Well, suit yourself mister,"[/b] she said brightly, skipping over to join the others by the Garganta [b]"I promise I'll play nice."[/b]

She stuck her tongue out mishchievously at Aizen and turned about as she went through the Garganta. Truth be told she always enjoyed trips to the living world, after all humans were so much fun to play with, especially the ones that couldn't see her. Not to say the ones that could see her weren't fun to mess with either but Ex enjoyed messing with people's heads and that worked far better when they didn't notice her.

[b]"So, you're the number one then, mister?"[/b] She said, looking up at Doraga [b]"I guess that means I have to do what you say."[/b] She stuck her tongue out again, most likely hinting that she didn't intent to listen to a word he said.

Doraga sighed as the Arancar that he assumed was number four stuck her tongue out at him. "I have a feeling you're going to be as troublesome as Boukun, and yes I am number one." Doraga slowly shook his head back and forth. "If you choose to not listen to me, then I will choose not to come to your aid when you need it the most." Doraga continued to look forward as they were approaching the world of the living. "Well, at least tell me your name so I know what to yell when I want your attention." he said to her.

"Already sending them on a Mission." A voice said from the Shadows after the other Espada's had disappeared through the Gargantua, although the Gargantua was still open, but he seemed to not be bothered if some Espada saw him. "I'm surprised. I would've thought, with your Track record Aizen-Senpai, that you would have waited a bit." The voice said, appearing from the Shadows. Hair was covering the whole of his head, the back of it reaching past his shoulder blades, all of his face asides from a small bit on the right side covered aswell. The hair was jet black, blacker than night, blacker than black. His eyes were a sharp and piercing black, although they were dulled and clouded over, displaying his bad eye sight. His mouth seemed like a single straight line, cold and emotionless.
He stared at the Gargantua, looking into it's depths as if analyzing it's blackness, before turning towards Aizen. "Do you want me to go keep an Eye on them, just to make sure they dont get into too much trouble?" Brada asked, walking towards the Gargantua, before shaking his head and creating his own Gargantua. "I'll be as quiet as I can." Brada said, waiting for Aizen's reply. He watched as Aizen sighed and nodded, before walking into the Gargantua, appearing about a hundred feet away from the entrance of the group of 4 Espada. "Let's see how this works out." Brada muttered, sitting down where he was.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I didn't mean spies of the sort." Kazuki explained, sighing. "Rather, someone following him to see where he went. Just to make sure he didn't go to Hueco Mundo. Because if he went there, History will repeat itself." Kazuki stated, watching Arashi show obvious agression towards Daichi, agression that was affective against Daichi, but seemed pointless and stupid, typical of the 11th Division. "More displays of Violence. Cant you a least control yourself Arashi." Kazuki stated, aware that angering the Captain of the 11th Division wasn't exactly the best thing to do, but he was confident he could deal with him.

Ex let out a childish giggle at Doraga's remarks, skipping along beside him like a child excited to go to an amusement park.

[b]"Don't worry, I'm a big girl so I can play by myself,"[/b] she teased, giving Doraga a mishcheivous grin [b]"Oh yeah, and my name's Ex. Ex Duhhara. So that not only makes me the youngest and shortest Espada, I also have the shortest name too."[/b] she continued in the same tone a child would normally use to describe such insignificant things such as their exact age to the month in reply curious adults.

The group finally arrived at the living world, looking down on a sub-urban city landscape below them. Ex crouched down for a better view, eyeing the criss-crossing streets from the view of the garganta.

[b]"Oooh...There's lots and lots of people to play with~"[/b] she said eagerly, a sinister edge to her voice [b]"I wonder if any of them are actually worth playing with, most humans die in minutes and that's no fun."[/b]

She looked up at Doraga, grinning broadly at him expectantly and waiting for him to order their assault.

Archived