20,000 years later-Aizens return (accepting/started)

Esplin 9466 Primary

Ex was still trying to decide between which of the shinigami currently present she should 'play' with first, however she was interrupted when her choice seemed have been made for her. One of the shorter captains appeared in front of her as she was counting the rest. She looked over at him, frowning.

[b]"Y'know mister, it's not nice to threaten little girls like that,"[/b] she said mockingly [b]"I just wanna play, that's all."[/b]

She got to her feet, turning about to face the captain and size him up. He was far taller than she was but that didn't really make much of a difference for her.

[b]"Lemme guess,"[/b] she said [b]"You're picking on me cause I'm the smallest, youngest and weakest one here, right? Well it doesn't matter anyway, I can still have fun either way."[/b]

She grinned wickedly as she began pacing up and down in front of the shinigami. He wore a captain's haori and judging by the speed which he'd pulled off his shunpo he was no pushover. Even with his powers sealed she could still sense his high spiritual pressure. He'd make a fun playmate.

[b]"So you wanna play with me mister?"[/b] She asked eagerly, mimicking a child's tone while reached behind her and drawing her own zanpaktou, a weapon in the shape of a Chakram [b]"Okay then. Let's play [i]CATCH![/I]"[/b]

In one deft movement Ex swung the Chakram around, sending it flying towards the captain. With only a few feet between them he'd have little time to react.

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply
"Aizen-sama." Rayu said as she knelt in front of him.

Lord Aizen smiled down at Rayu, though there was no warmth or happiness with in it. "What is it Rayu?" Rayu stood up, "I was wondering where Armadura-sama and the rest of the Espada were."

"They have left on a mission of gague the current Captains power." Rayu nodded and turned to leave, however she was stopped by Aizen. "I am curious, as to why you refused the 5th Espada's position in favor of becoming Armadura's fraccion." Rayu paused and thought about it. If she hadn't become a fraccion she would be much more powerful that she was now but- "I owe Armadura-sama my life. He saved me from the lonliness, and darkness of wondering around Hueco Mundo. If it wasn't for him I would still have no purpose. I want to be able to give him everything I have until he deems fit I am no longer useful." Aizen simply chuckled and watched as Rayu left. "You are very interesting indeed."

Rayu opened up a garganta and stepped through it and appeared directly behind Armadura. "I apologize Armadura-sama. I didn't meen to become so engrossed in my observation." She held her head down waiting for him to reply.

~~~~~

Fuyu noticed that some of the Captains have already began fighting and decided that it was time for her to begin as well. "Let's go Nagoro. We must hold off until the seal has been deactivated."

"Yes, captain." Nagoro said. Fuyu jumped before landing on the "air" in front of the Espada that just increased his power. There was also a girl behind him - most likely a fraccion. Nagoro wasn't far behind his captain. "You there! Looks like we're going to be opponents! So lets have a good fight ok!?" Fuyu exclaimed with a smile on ehr face despite the situation.

Nagoro was the only one that seemed to be taking the situation serious. "Do not let your guard down captain. I am sure they know about the restraints on our power. We are only at 5% until the restrictions are lifted. Please do not act foolish." Fuyu grinned at Nagoro, "You worry too much. We'll be fine."

Boukun grinned as the Shinigami arrived. "So this is a Shinigami's power". He waited a few moments, and then let his grin fade into a smirk. "I thought it'd be much higher. Maybe they're concealing it? At least, they better be, or they wont last long at all". He looked at the Shinigami for a moment, until he got impatient. "Come on Soul Reapers! I'm right here! Take your best shot!" he yelled. "I bet I can take two of ya on at once! Maybe even three!" he yelled, letting his confidence, and ego, build up. "Or, Soul Reapers, are you scared? I would be, if I had to face me!"

Daichi was well aware of the differance in power because of the seal, so he decided that until it was released he would hide as much of his abilities as possile and try to keep his oponen at a distance. "Ye lord! Mask of flesh and bone, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Truth and temperance, upon this sinless wall of dreams unleash but slightly the wrath of your claws." He spoke the incattion aloud and held out his palm facing Boukun. Hado number 33, Blue Fire, Crash Down!" A torrent of blue spiritual energy shot from his hand directly at Boukun. "You as if im scared? No, im not scared, im absolutely terrified. But that wont stop anybody here from fighting to there fullest."

Boukun raised an eyebrow as the blue energy shot fired at him. He bothered not to dodge it. As it hit him, he giggled. He looked down at his outfit and laughed some more as he seen a little burn mark on it. "Oh my! You seem to have burnt my coat! I just got this back from the cleaner too, what a shame", he said sarcastically. He let his Spiritual Pressure rise. "Allow me to show you...just how much stronger I am than you", he said as he used Sonido to appear behind Daichi. He put one hand up to him and smirked. "Cero". [i]"Time to see what you can really do, Soul Reaper"[/i]

Doraga raised his hand up and scratched his chin as battles started to begin. The first battle of course was between a captain and Brada. The battle was starting within twenty feet of him, but he had no intention of aiding Brada. Not at the moment anyway. Doraga then glanced down at Boukun and Ex. Both of them had opponents that seemed tough. He sighed and turned his attention over to where Armadura was. His Fraccion Rayu had appeared behind him. [i]"That reminds me." he thought to himself. "I wonder where Elana is? I expected her to have already found her way here. More than likely she is waiting for a chance to do a dramatic entrance like usual."[/i] Doraga left his thoughts and Armadura and Rayu were being confronted by a captain and a vice-captian. Though the captain looked like she was having a bit to much. He simply shrugged and turned his gaze to where the remaining four Soul Reapers were. [i]Hmm...I wonder if one of them will confront me, or if I will simply sit here and observe the whole time.[/i] he asked himself.

Even before he saw the cero Daichi was already prepred for to flash step away from Boukun. Of course, not being nearly the fastest captin in terms of flash step, Daichi was barely able to dodge, the shouler of his shinigai uniform got destroyed and there was a small burn on his skin. Daichi used a second flash step to, once again, put a gap between himself Boukun. [i]"What the heck is taking so long? It's been almost five minutes."[/i] He checked his Soul phone to make sure it was working and then returned it to his pocket [i]"We shuld be getting the limit release call any minute now. I just have to hope it comes fast enough."[/i]

Shun shunpoed frrom where he was to a spot beside Doraga with little effort and almost no fanfare. He sighed and crossed his legs before commenting. "Well, the others certainly are busy," he said slowly. "I'm not really up for a fight, but I suppose Its my job, so I'm entitled to do something about you and your friends being here." He sighed about and shrugged with an almost apologetic smile. He drew his sword anyway and held it almost lazily as he ruffled his hair. "I'm Shun by the way. Shun Takatora. Captain of the 10[sup]th[/sup] squad. I heard it's good manners to tell your opponent your name before you fight."

Armadura put his right hand on Rayu's head gently. "It's quite alright Rayu, I know you like to investigate things that are cute your forgiven." He took his hand off her head and focused on the two shinigami in front of him. "Rayu, please stay put unless you see me struggle." Armadura put his hands in his pockets and slowly walked over to the shinigami then used Sonído he vanished and appeared behind the shinigami within a blink of an eye "Don't let your guard down and don't hesitate."

Seeing that she wasn't going to get scolded for her mistake, Rayu relaxed and raised her head to watch the two shinigamis that had appeared before them. She thought that she would be handling the lieutenant, but Armadura made her stay back and only join in it was necessary. "As you wish Armadura-sama." She said. The second the sentence left her lips Armadura was no long beside her, but right behind the two shinigami.

Fuyu hadn't even noticed that Armadura had moved behind her because she was still too into talking to Nagoro. However, the large lieutenant did notice, "Captain!" He grabbed her and jumped back. [i]He's fast...This may become a problem if the 12th squad doesn't hurry up with that restriction.[/i] He thought as he put Fuyu down. "You know that wasn't very nice. I was still talking." She smiled, "I think we should tell each other our names. I am Fuyu Hanae, captain of squad 6, and this is my lieutenan Nagoro Sanamora."

"I am Espada numero Cero, the powerfullest Espada and the strongest in terms of Power, strength, skill and Cero." Brada proclaimed, touching the hilt of his blade but not drawing it. "With your limit, I will not need to draw the blade. I will draw the blade if I deem that your Shikai at full power is strong enough. And I will only release my Resurrección if your Bankai is very strong." Brada stated, nonchalantly. He yawned and looked at Arashi, though his strange, unnerving eyes seemed to be staring through and past him. "I think we're done talking. You should know your limits, Captain. And you should know you're no match." Brada said, lastly, before lifting his arm, shooting three Bala's almost instantaneously, each with the power of the average Arrancar's Cero. After he'd fired them, he Sonidoed nearer Arashi, his arm ready to strike Arashi if he dodged, so that he would be hit either way.

[hr]

As Arashi had said, although the limit reduced Reiatsu and the strength of abilities that used reiatsu, it didn't effect speed and strength and aspects similar to that. And Kazuki had a lot of speed. As the Chakram approached him, Kazuki's upper body seemed to blur, moving to the side and then back at incredible speeds, dodging the Chakram easily. "I chose you because you were causing damage, and had to be stopped. And you are roughly my age, appearence wise anyway, which I think makes it fair." Kazuki stated, lifting his hand to Ex. "I am Kazuki, captain of the 9th squad, child prodigy of the Gotei 13, and the Fastest Shinigami." Kazuki stated, introducing me. "I command thee. Mask of meat, all creation, flutter, those that bear the name of man. Scorching heat and disturbances, split the seas and send the surging waves south. Hado 31, Shakkahou." Kazuki uttered, tonelessly, as a large ball of fire erupted from his hand, firing at Ex. Kazuki, meanwhile, blurred and appeared behind Ex, with speed rivalling that of an average Shunpo, without even using one. He grabbed his blade and drew it in a quick fluid motion, using the Iainuki Katana Technique.((It exists in real life!))

[hr]

"Doraga-kuuuuuuun!!!!"
[b]BOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/b]

The doors to Doraga's quarters flew open, one becoming unhinged and flying towards the opposite wall. A young woman jumped in through the open gap, a Zanpakuto swing loosely from her back and long dark brown hair streaming from her head. "Doraga-kun?" The woman stated, questioningly, looking around the room. She sighed and walked over to the door embedded into the opposite wall. "Sorry Doraga-ku....." She started, grabbing the door and picking it off the wall, presuming that she'd caught her master with the door and slammed him into the wall. But she hadn't. And that was confusing. She scrunched her face in a comical thinking face before grinning, holding his finger up and turning to leave. She grabbed the door and shoved it in the ground where it had been before, hoping to make it seem like it hadn't changed.
Elana dashed through the halls, dodging any obstacles in her way, until she came upon Aizen's throne room, the meeting hall of the Espada. Upon approaching, Aizen merely stated, "They went to the Human World." And opened a Garganta.
Elana shrugged and dove into the Garganta. "Doroga-Senpai!!!" She proclaimed, jumping out of the Garganta, landing beside Doroga with her Zanpakuto already drawn. "What are we doing here?" She asked, looking at the Shinigami in front of Doroga. "This is a Captain? Doesn't seem as strong as they say." She stated, rolling her shoulders. "Want me to deal with him, Doroga-Kun?"

"I could care less about your names, I just want to see how powerful you are." Armadura started walking towards Fuyu and Nagoro. "Now if you don't attack I will, or I could have Rayu kill you two on the spot , but what fun would that be?" Armadura lifted his left hand and pointed his index finger at the Shinigami. "....Cero." A red blast fire from his finger at and incredible speed hurling at the shinigami. Then he Sonído'd behind them firing another cero. "Hopefully this won't kill you."

(:blink: Ex didn't fire a Cero, she threw her Chakram...)

Ex barely blinked as the captain used his flash step in time to dodge her Chakram. Admitedly impressed that he could dodge at such close a distance, Ex was somewhat dissapointed he didn't take the opportunity to counter attack, instead taking his time to offer half a monolouge from behind her.

[b]"Mister, if you where basing this off who was doing the most damage, I'd have gone after him,"[/b] she jabbed a thumb in Boukun's direction.

She frowned up at the captain as began to chant his Kidou spell, making it more than obvious what he was planning to do and yet despite this Ex didn't make a single move to stop him. She stood by lazily as he eventually fired his spell and yet Ex still didn't move to react, instead her Chakram which had curved about it mid air, made its return trip and shot behind Ex intercepting the spell, creating a sizeable cloud of dust and debris that it spun out of, imbedding itself in the wall of a nearby building. The dust settled after a few moments. Ex frowned, a bored expression growing on her face.

[b]"Well if you're gonna ramble on I guess I should too,"[/b] she said [b]"My name is Ex Duhhara, Espada number 4..."[/b] She flipped over the back of her skeletal hand to show her number [b]"...Nice to meet you mister, now let's have fun!"[/b]

With that she Sonido'd over to where her Chakram Zankaktou lay imbedded in the wall and pulled it free with one pull of her hand, launching herself from the wall towards her opponent.

Fuyu grabbed Nagoro and the she shinpo'd both of them out of the way. When the two ceros collided, a large explosion happened causing smoke to shoot everywhere. When the smoke cleared Fuyu and Nagoro sood off to the side, and a shield - most likely a kido - was slowly vanishing. "Well now, I suppose I'll just have to do without your name." She drew her blade and stood ready to defend. Without her full powers she would have to simply hold him off.

"Hado 4: Byakurai!" Fuyu yelled channeling the lighting kido through her blade to enchance the strength. She knew it wouldn't be enough, but simply staying alive until her powers came to her was her main priority. "Hado 31: Shakkaho." Nagoro yelled seconds later at Armadura.

((Sorry, fixed. But Kazuki never Shunpoed.))

Kazuki smiled as he missed, sheathing his Zanpakuto just as quickly as he had drawn it, turning to face Ex as she neared on him. Although physically, he was just as strong as the average Captain would be classed, so wouldn't be able to stop the attacks at all, he was fast. Incredibly fast. So Ex was never going to hit him. He sighed, waiting until Ex was about a foot away from his face, before ducking with incredible speed, rolling behind Ex, flipping himself upwards, kicking himself off the air so that he was above Ex, and shot a Sokatsui out of his hand, jumping backwards away from the resulting Explosion, waiting to see if Ex had survived. And to recover the Strength of the Sokatsui, so that it was still just as strong as if he say the phrase, he started to say it, using the Kōjutsu Eishō technique. "I command thee. Mask of meat, all creation, flutter, those that bear the name of man. Truth and temperance, merely stand a claw against the wall of the faultless dream." He muttered, grinning as he crouched to the ground, tapping the floor with the tip of his finger. "She's survived. I know it. She's and Espada, and Number 4 for that matter."

Armadura Sonído'd beside Nagoro dodging his Hado, then looked at him for a brief second then slapped his sending his flying towards the ground. "Rayu...can you please take care of that guy for me? I changed my mind...I just want to test of the captains strength." He said as he Sonído'd infront of Fuyu. "Rayu...make sure you don't kill him, but you have my permission to beat him within a inch of his life." Armadura awaited for Fuyu to swing her blade at him to test his own strength. "Why haven't you attack me yet? Are you afraid?" Armadura said with no emotion in his tone.

"Brother!" Fuyu yelled seeing Nagoro get slapped aside as if he was nothing but a bug. She was about to run over to him but Armadura prevented than when he ordered his fraccion to handle Nagoro. Fuyu would be no match to stop both of them, so she stayed where she was. Nagoro would be able to handle himself. So instead she turned to face Armadura now glaring. "You will pay for that." Her kido would be the only thing she could do at the moment so, "Hado 11: Tsuzuri Raiden!" Lightening cackled around her blade and she ran towards Armadura. About halfway from him, she used Shunpo to get right up on him and attempted to slice him in half.

"Of course Armadura-sama." Rayu stated before turning to Nagoro, who was just regaining his foot.

"What power." Nagoro panted having been caught off guard. He was going to run and help his captain, however Rayu appeared in front of him. "I will be your opponent from now on." Nagoro went to draw his sword, but Rayu was suddenly inches from him with her hand on his, and keeping him from drawing his blade. "You are too slow." Rayu whispered then punched Nagoro in the stomach sending him flying back.

"You should be thankful I was told to not kill you." Nagoro glared at the deceptively week girl. There was no expression on her face, nothing that would betray her next movements. Nagoro tensed when she vanished from her spot. However, he suddenly smirked and blocked behind him, "Got you!" He had successfully blocked Rayu's kick with his blade. She tilted her head to the side, "So you are not totally inept, but even so-" She pushed harder against his blade causeing the large man to struggle, "We are still leagues apart." In a quick manouver Rayu was kicking Nagoro in the face and sending him flying once again.

Even without the seal Arashi had his doubts as to weather he could doge the speed of a bala, as he was now he barely had time to flinch before the attacks hit him full force and shot him to the ground like a bullet. "This is so damb anoying, when will we receive permission for the limit release?" He complained as he climbed out of the small crater, his captains haori as well as the top half of his shinigami uniform where destroyed and his chest was covered in burn marks from the bala. When he was about to return to the fight he heard a ringing noise coming from his soul phone, as did every other captain and vice captain. He flipped open the phone and put it to his ear. "It's about time." Arashi smirked and threw the phone to the ground behind him. "Limit, release!" Arashi moved his hand over the tatoo on his chest and it disapeared, allowing his full spirit pressure to flow out.

After receiving the call Daichi returned his soul phone to the inside of his shinigami uniform, when he brught his hand back out he moved it over the seal and removed it. "Limit release."

Kazuki grabbed his Soul Phone, stopping it from Vibrating, turning it off without even looking at it. He knew what it meant. "Limit Release. Finally." Kazuki stated, grabbing his neck. When he pulled it away, the poppy had vanished from his neck. "Now we can fight at a higher fighting level." Kazuki called, knowing that the Arrancar had survived the attack. "So come at me as fast as you can. I'll see if you can keep up with me." Kazuki stated, grabbing the hilt of his Zanpakuto. He restrained himself from drawing it - he wanted to deny Katto Nodo of his blood - but kept a hand on it anyway.

[hr]

Brada nearly smiled as he felt the sudden rush of Reiatsu blast at him. It wasn't the most impressive thing he'd ever felt, but by golly it was large. And delicious. "That's what I'd call a captain." Brada stated, still lacking in any emotion whatsoever. He lifted his hand and shot two bala's at Arashi, each one just passing him by and exploding beside him, creating a large cloud of ash. Through this ash, Brada dashed to attack Arashi, his fist aiming for Arashi's throat. "Use your Shikai. If you wish to kill me. I need not kill you, but I wish for you to go as far as you can to defeat me. You will ultimately fail anyway." Brada stated, tonelessly.

Ex smirked even though her attack missed and she slid to a halt on the ground, turning about to gaze upwards at Kazuki fired another Kidou spell at her. She let out a cackle of laughter and swung her Chakram about, easily deflecting it.

[b]"You're funny mister,"[/b] she laughed [b]"All you've been doing this whole time is dodging and using Kidou from a distance. Don't tell me you're scared of fighting me~"[/b] She let out a childish giggle but stopped when she noticed a rise in the spiritual pressure around her.

Ex looked up in time to see Kazuki touch his neck briefly, his own spiritual pressure rising as well. Ex watched on with a frown on her face.

[b]"Limist Release? Already?"[/b] She heaved a sigh [b]"Well this is gonna be a pain."[/b]

All the way back in Heuco Mundo the pile of bodies Ex had left behind shifted slightly, a low yawn sounding from beneath it. The pile then toppled over as a massive arrancar got to his feet, stretching his mighty arms and letting out a long yawn and rubbing his eyes.

[b]"Eugh...Good nap,"[/b] he muttered [b]"Go home now."[/b]

He looked around expectantly, searching through the corpses and the sand dunes about him. Then quickly began to panic.

[b]"Ex? No Ex! No Ex bad! Where Ex?"[/b] He yelled out loud, suddenly becoming fantic [b]"Need find Ex. Ex maybe hurt...Maybe in trouble. Find Ex now!"[/b]

He turned about and began running, albiet more like a jog, towards the castle of Las Nochas.

Ex sneezed, wiping her nose with her skeletal hand as she continued to observe the captain.

[b]"I ain't stupid mister,"[/b] she said irritably [b]"You said yourself you where the fastest Soul Reaper here, I ain't about to charge at you without thinking, besides..."[/b] She gripped her Zanpaktou with both hands, splitting it apart into two identical semi-circle shaped blades [b]"...To be honest I'm kinda slow in this form. But y'know mister, speed's only good if you've got something to stand on!"[/b]

With that she slammed both blades into the ground, creating a massive shockwave below her that tore up the ground around her. Just for good measure she fired a Cero blast directed at the ground as well, increasing the destruction she was causing.

[b]"You may be fast mister but lemme tell you a little secret,"[/b] she said innocently [b]"I may be the smallest Espada, but I more than make up for it because physically I'm one of the strongest of them all!"[/b]

Fuyu's blade neared Armadura but he thought nothing of it he looked around and saw other the other shinigami pulled out a weird device then there spiritual pressure increased dramatically. "Do you have one of those devices?" He asked catching her blade with his right hand acting as if it wasn't there. "If so, I'll allow you to use it but you have to earn your strength." Armadura charged a cero with his index finger on his left hand then brought the blade in his right hand closer also bringing Fuyu closer. "But even if you gain even more power, your blade will never reach me." Armadura touched her forehead with his cero. "I could kill you right now if I wanted." He fired the cero but not at her head, but instead he fired it at her right arm still holding on to the blade. "You should thank me for not ending your pathetic life." He muttered. "Hmph." After grunting Armadura used his free hand to punch Fuyu in the stomach also letting her blade go. "Now show me your true power."

Fuyu gritted her teeth as she took the blow from Armadura. Of course the restrictions would be lifted the moment she made a head on attack. Fuyu’s small body was sent flying back from his punch, but she quickly righted herself. “It’s time to get serious!” She said placing her damaged arm over good arm, and where her seal was placed. “Limit release!” Her spiritual pressure instantly rose just like the rest of the captains. “Now that my power is finally back we can actually start fighting.” Fuyu gripped her sword’s hilt with both hands. Fuyu dashed forward, “Hado 4: Byakurai,” After shooting it she shunpo’d behind Armadura stabbing straight for his spinal cord.

“Looks like we can finally go all out.” Nagoro exclaimed as he slapped his hand to his chest, “Limit Release!” Rayu’s expression didn’t change as his power began increasing dramatically. It was of no difference to her, because she would win no matter.

“Are you quite finished?” Rayu asked not in the least impressed by the rise of spiritual pressure.

Nagoro chuckled, “You are in for quite a surprise.” He said before running straight for the impassive fraccion.

Doraga stood up as he felt the spiritual pressure of all the Soul Reapers increase. Hard evidence that the limiters were just released. "There is no need Elana. I would much rather not fight since our orders were to observe and only kill if needed. But, I have to impress the children. Otherwise they will think I'm weak." he chuckled to himself. "Stay back and fight someone else if you wish. Only intervene if necessary." he said to Elana as he turned to Shun. "Shun, was it? My name is Doraga, and I am Espada number 1. It is a pleasure to meet you." He folded his arms as he gazed at Shun with a calm expression. "Since I am in a good mood, I will tell you two things. One, do not underestimate me simply because my spiritual pressure is so loose. Second, I will allow you the first move. Use it wisely." Doraga said as he stood there on the building.

Being the fight happy 11th squad captain ment many things, one of which was he wasn't big on reading an opponent's next move. Even an obvious move like a charge attack after using long range atacks to blind him or keep or keep him occupied. When he finaly saw the attack he had little reaction time, luckily he already had his hand on his sword from preparing to block the bala. He removed his sword from his sheath and raised it to block the punch. "You tell me to release my zanpaktou and yet you attack me with your fist? Confience is good, but dont you think you are taking it a bit too far?"

"Wow, I guess you arrancar can be pretty polite, ignoring the killing humans and stuff," Shun blinked. He scratched his head again but drew his sword. "Since it would be rude of me to ignore your request. But don't underestimate me either. Captains are not sorted by numbers. Prowl, Kage Hikyuu." His blade shuddered, but seemed to remain the same. His Reitsu surged momentarily and black beast seemed to roar from behind him, baring fangs before fading. Tendril of shadow emerged from his sleeve and wrapped around the sword, turning it black as well. Shun lowered his blade as his shadow slowly wavered and rippled. "I made my move. Yours?"

Archived