Yu-gi-oh! Duelist Diaries [OoC/Started/Accepting]

Guest Kyng of Ice

1) I will remind Genuine

2) Can I be a Co-host?

3) Two new apps I might introduce!

[spoiler=New App 1]

Username: Kyng of Ice

Character's Name: Eram Thgin

[spoiler=Apperance]draft_lens5752112module44708682photo_1247006233shadow-creature-hat2.jpg

Affliction: Neutral

Bio: The mysterious man Eram has never remembered by those who saw him, because he was never seen in raw daylight. Eram is a ethereal being, servant of Armageddon, who lives in a dimension known as Watch. Watch is like a library, a large hallway with two infinitely tall and long bookcases paralel to eachother. One side contains the good people and the other contains bad. He can summon a book by a chant. Each book contains the persons viewpoint in a picture and their thoughts being written on the other page. He usually enters dreams and provokes nightmares, but he can enter the real world. Recently with all the commotion he has decided to silence the Earth, and so for the first time he has set foot on Earth. He has set targets on the planet with a warrant on their heads. He seems to be very interested in the Dragon's they weild and he believes that they could be a possible threat to Tiamut and his plot for his lord. The form he takes in the human world is rumoured to be completely different to the form he has in Watch.

Deck: Nightmare's Gates (Deck revolving around crowding your opponents field with Nightmare Monsters + Bahamut/Tiamut)

[spoiler=Ace Card 1]

150623.jpg

Lore: The "Destroyer of Dreams" and the "Creator of Nightmares" have become acolades of this dreaded beast. It's flame has claimed the lives of many victims.

[spoiler=Ace Card 2]

150623.jpg

Lore:"Bahamut" + "Bahamut" + "Bahamut"

This monster cannot be Special Summoned except by Fusion Summon. Once per turn, you can discard 1 card in your hand to give this card an additional attack. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, neither player can draw a card from their Deck (except during the Draw Phase).

[spoiler=New App 2]

Username: Kyng of Ice

Character's Name: Frederick Dunstan

[spoiler=Apperance]T130191006650d85c6d3b69dbafbfe5dd4ba7332edba1.jpg

Affliction: Neutral

Bio: Frederick is a descendant of Maximillian Pegasus on his wife, Cecillia's side of the family. Because Pegasus had no children of his own, Industrial Illusions went to her side, in particular the Dunstan family. Frederick excells in his business, making money every second and making the front covers almost every day with his immense profits. But he doesn't have any interest in the business, he was happy with his own self appearance. He is a narcissist, believing he is the most beautiful person on Earth. Because of this attitude he is very arogant and highly obnoxious. He has set out to eradicate all "ugly" people and "purify" the world. He doesn't thing everyone is ugly. Some people he believes are "beautiful enough", which is the case of most women he encounters. His arogance has given him extremelly well Dueling Capabilities. He is undefeated. Due to the immense commotion about the war of the Signers against the Dark Signers he hasn't been able to avoid interest in this rather unusual and strange debate.

Deck: Angel Looks (A light Strategist deck with very powerful and expensive cards + Angelic Sword Monsters)

[spoiler=Ace Card]

150623q.jpg

Lore: When this card is Special Summoned from the Graveyard, its original ATK becomes 3000. If you have at least 3 LIGHT monsters in your hand and by discarding 1 LIGHT monster, you can Special Summon this card from the Graveyard. If you do, you cannot draw during your next Draw Phase.

They ok?

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Kyng of Ice

Ugh! Well...I did manage to make PART of the epic remembrance duel...>.< that was hard to pull off. :) well it was fun. I don't think I'll post the second part of this flash back...yet. Oh, and what is this city's name? I NEED TO KNOW!

Epic duel, and i think its Neo Domino City...

Guest Kyng of Ice

Ok, new characters are introduced, a new sub-villian Ronald Gato and a new neutral hero Adelwolf Silvermane. So far Eric Flames has had a rememberance Duel with Gato, who he hates, and Adelwolf has dueld with Klayu against minor characters. Arthur has left to Frosteria and most Dark Signers are hunting Gato.

Anything else really?

Hmm, anytime would be nice...!! Idea! XD While Eric is on his way back, he mets up with some of the Dark Signers. As they make their way back to headquarters, Gato makes his way to the city. Gato and Eric immediately recognize each other, and Eric dashes trying to get his revenge. HOWEVER, Gato manages to give him the slip...but not one of his Dark Signer buddies :P Gato doesn't reveal his intentions but the Dark Signer notices that he is bound to do something that will interfere with their plans. They engage in duel...and who knows from there :P

Archived