Yu-gi-oh! Duelist Diaries [OoC/Started/Accepting]

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Of what I'm aware, he has been busy, but he should have still been able to update both me and the host that he is having some difficulties with the RP atm. And 4 days to respond when it was clearly stated that we were required to be active is kind of upsetting...especially when someone (like me) who would like to continue with his role in the RP can't because he's stuck in a duel with someone who has yet to update <_<. So far all I've been able to do is continue with the readings...and I'm still doing that at least once a day. Still.. I would like to be an active RPer, TYVM.

Guest Kyng of Ice

Second character, Admiral! I feel I need to do more in the RP, so here is my new friendly Neutral Character!

[spoiler=New App]

Username: Kyng of Ice

Character's Name: Adelwolf Silvermane

Appearance: [spoiler=Apperance]545771-anime160_large.jpg

Affliction:Neutral

Bio: Adelwolf Silvermane is a peaceful, clumsy man who enjoys nothing more than to be in nature. He makes numerous Wolf references and prefers to be called Silver for short, although he doesn't mind Adelwolf. Adelwolf comes from a family who have always livid in the peaceful village called Silverback Valley, a beautiful lush valley with three villages around the smoother highland plains and a beautiful forest in the deeper parts of the Valley, where the mountains are. Despite being mostly forest there is an opening, where there is a lake where the villages get their water from. These areas are also known for the abundance of both peaceful and deadly fauna, especially the Silverback Wolves. Adelwolf came from a family who trained these wolves to be household pets of the area and fierce hunters. Adelwolf currently has a female Silverback Pup called Moon, which he keeps in his backpack. Adelwolf is friendly, but doesn't like to be double crossed, or as he would put it ''Betrayed by one of the pack''. Recentley he has arrived in Neo Domino and, despite being oblivious to the raging battle, his pup Moon has done a runner! He is looking for her as we speak.

Deck: Silverback Slayers - He uses the alternative, non-Tigris Slayer Deck (Beast warriors) + Silverback Wolf (with Silverfang)

Ace Card:

[spoiler=Slayer Ace Card]

150623.jpg

Lore: "Slayer - Canis Lupus'' + 2 "Slayer" monsters

This card can only be Special Summoned from your Extra Deck by returning the above cards you control to the Deck. (You do not use "Polymerization".) When a ''Slayer'' monster attacks, your opponent cannot activate any Spell or Trap Cards until the end of the Damage Step. When this card destroys a monster by battle, equip it to this card. This card gains 200 ATK points for each monster that is equipped to this card. Once per turn you can send a monster equipped to this card to the owners Graveyard to gain 500 Life Points.

[spoiler=Silverback Wolf]

150623.jpg

Lore: 1 Beast-Warrior Type monster + "Silverfang"

This card can only be Special Summoned by Fusion Summon. When this card is Special Summoned, increase this card's ATK for each monster Beast-Warrior and Beast monster in your Graveyard x 100. Beast-Warrior and Beast type monsters cannot be destroyed by battle.

[spoiler=Second Application]

Username: Cody Frost

Character’s name: Ronald Gato

[spoiler=Appearance]

09b872811690affbe10429ae59aa1582.jpg

Affliction: Neutral

[spoiler=Biography]

Ronald Gato is a very wealthy man, governing one of the most prestigious cities of the continent, the city of Endeupour, The place is home to some of the most prestigious schools, engineers, scientists, and several other types of scholars. However, this is all a vizard to hide what he really is. A man with an ambition for power. His greed is equivalent to that of non that have stood in his way and his fury can even be said to match that of a God. He loves to own everything and hates any sort of competition, which is why he was the one to make sure that the town of Re’al did not flourish into a city like his. This man will walk over anyone who gets in his way as the people from Re’al learned, the hard way. Along side being the Major of the city Endeupour, he plans to one day become the supreme ruler of the nation. The only thing now that is standing in his way are the Signers and the Dark Signer, Eric Flares. The one person that almost ended his life.

Deck: “Bare-Knuckle Beatdown” (This deck resembles his old passion of fighting in the rings. He loved the way he held power and how he was able to use it to get to where he is today.)

[spoiler=Ace Card: Bare Knuckle King]

67897.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]

1 Tuner monster + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

During the End Phase of a turn this card attacks or is attacked, switch this card’s original ATK and DEF. When a card’s original ATK and DEF is switched, activate up to 2 of the following effects: ● Draw 1 card. ● Add 1 card from your Graveyard back to your Deck and shuffle. ● Special Summon 1 “Bare Knuckle” non-Synchro monster from your Graveyard in face-up Defense Position.

Username: Cthonian

Character's Name: Chase Matthews

Appearance: Chase is the splitting image of Brian. He is also 6 feet tall and has dark brown hair that just covers his ears. Just like Brian, he is always wearing a cape, Bon Jovi t-shirts, and shorts.

Affliction: Neutral

Bio: Ever since Brian's accident the relationship between them has never been the same. They used to be closer then friends. Obviously as brothers, they have a brotherly bond, but the bond that these two shared was magical. They always knew what the other was feeling or thinking. When they were little kids, Chase used to watch Brian duel all the time at school. He was the best duelist in the whole town. There was no one that could stop him. But when Chase tried to duel, he always lost. That was the one thing they were always opposites at. Brian would always get better and Chase would always get worse. But after Brian's accident and he ran away, Chase decided that it was time to become a better duelist. He took his deck and he became the best duelist in town. That was when he went to take on his brother. Brian refused. He knew that Chase wouldn't understand why, but Brian was protecting him from going to the Netherworld. Chase got up to leave and as he did, he said "Fine, don't duel me. But you're going to kill yourself hanging out with this crowd. Just do me one favor, when you go, leave me your cards." That was the last time Brian and Chase talked. That boosted the drive that Chase had to become a better duelist. When Brian lost and was sent to the Netherworld, Chase felt it. He hopped onto his duel runner and got ready to take on the world. There was nothing or nobody that was going to stop him.

Deck: Manipulative Torture (Brian's deck that he received once Brian lost)

Ace Card: Gravekeeper's Visionary

Archived