Yugioh: The 2nd WRGP [Started/Not Accepting/OCC]

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Shooting Star Dragon' timestamp='1305955826' post='5222227']
That was Over Limit I said, and then I said it's not possible for me to do when I looked over my cards again
[/quote]
Oh. I see. Anyways, good luck to you as well and...well...start :)

Ok, for those of you wondering (all 0 of you) this is what Apollo is going to look like in his disguise

[IMG]http://i855.photobucket.com/albums/ab117/xXLTXx/Toradora/Takasu%20Ryuuji/Takasu_Ryuuji_3.jpg[/IMG]

Essentially, he dies his hair blue and applies a bit of make-up to make himself look older. His hair is also cut shorter. He'll still be using the same name, but will go under the name "Mal" for the duel. The reason being that, after the incident with Desna, he's been kicked out of an organization and many people kicked out of that organization usually end up dieing. Anyways, since he's using the same deck, it shouldn't be too much of a problem =P

OMG Doctor Who FTW, but no on a side note Mr. Nobody is going to do something to help keep Desna Alive but only after he finishes laughing and threatening people.
Oh and are we going to see any Daleks???
Wait saw that in your post, wait a Reaper...wow um that means we automatically lose right unless we have Shepard, wait is he coming.

Username: Codename: Lady
RP Name: Teslarc
[spoiler=Appearance]
[img]http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/033/f/8/knight_of_solace_artwork_by_yrpotaku169-d38o6vr.jpg[/img]
[/spoiler]
Bio: Teslarc is completely unknown. No one knows who she is except for her teammates and a couple of others, and her voice is heavily distorted. However, she is after Team Dataspace, particularly Alpha. She also has a few other targets in mind, especially someone who uses very similar cards to her own...
Team: Team Cyberion
Other User’s in Team: Mr. Nobody, Sigma
Deck: Synchro Dragon Deck (Has all 6 Signer Dragons, and then some)
Ace Card: Solace Dragon
Duel Disk Appearance: A red and black Duel Disk formed out of her sword. The blade part has special slots while a holographic interface can appear for the dome.
Duel Runner Appearance: A red and black Duel Runner with a wheel underneath its main body and the engines on the sides of the wheel. Teslarc kneels to ride it.

Archived