Yugioh: The 2nd WRGP [Started/Not Accepting/OCC]

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You did.
We found out that AngryBird cannot handle pressure, and most certainly cannot roleplay under it.
He simply tries to post as fast as he can, not bothering to analyze the situation or even what he is churning out.
And this is costing him dearly. He has the potential, and if he wasn't under pressure from his parents, I am sure he would've done better.
But he is, so therefore, he isn't.

[quote name='Dementuo' timestamp='1306131458' post='5226616']
ED, Full Version will be your best friend. Learn to use it as I have, and you'll have full access to this place, PC or not.
All you need is [s]love[/s] a phone.
[/quote]
Full Version is something I would use, IF it weren't so effing slow - while a page normally takes about 4-5 seconds to load on my iPod, full version takes like 15 -_-

@ Blue Eyes White Dragon - I know this is your first RP and all, but please try to avoid shortposting (which, in case you don't know, means 3 lines or lower). So far, each of your posts in the IC has been less than 4 lines, and the rules state that each post must be 4 lines or more. Once again, I don't mean to offend you, so just treat this as a friendly reminder :)

SSD, after reading over your post, and giving it [s]three seconds[/s] deep thought, I've decided.
You can't do that. It's obvious what you're going to do, and I'm saying "No" to it. Synchro Monsters deserved to be Synchro Summon properly. If you're going to make up cards specifically for one sole purpose that would have absolutely no desirably use otherwise, then that's called "Plot devicing".
And that's bad.
A continuous trap can be handled. A Delta/LO/whatever Accel Synchro is far too cheap, especially when done in such a manner.
No compromises, no questions, no arguments. Just get rid of it.
And no, Card can't override this, so long as either Lady or ED agree with me.

Archived