Yugioh: The 2nd WRGP [Started/Not Accepting/OCC]

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There. We've got 3 of the co-hosts agreeing that you have pulled enough bullsh*t.
And they aren't cards that can just "spell defeat". They are specifically designed for Accel Synchro Summoning, and so much that they make Tech Genuses look slow.
I personally hate your Metal cards. The fact that you continue to churn out more and more of them is proof that you have no idea what a good, balanced card is supposed to be.

they're just cards, this is just an RP, learn the difference between rl and the Internet, they were made for a purpose and they are going to carry out said purpose, and I don't really care what anyone else thinks of them, if it's a matter of just being against me, then I'm just going to ignore it, but if it's a matter against the cards' actual effects, I'll just edit them to make them better. I rest my case

You've missed the point, SSD. This is not Real Life. This is the Internet. While the only truly playable cards today are a bit OP, they are looked down upon in RPs. As a result, the cards you've made are OP, rather new (which means unrated and untested), serve one specific purpose, and so on. This is about you making cards that are OP, not about being against you.
At this point, you have three options.
1) REMOVE the cards. I'm not allowing that kind of an effect. Do that, we move on.
2) Ignore this, and things get rough. That means a possible moderator interjection, something none of us want.
3) Leave. Be stubborn, claiming your cards are fair, when they aren't. We'll continue on without you, and I'll be able to finish off an app I've been waiting to use.

Two choices present problems. Two choices allow us to move on with ease.

*starts laughing* Oh, this is priceless! Let's break this puppy down.

[quote name='Shooting Star Dragon' timestamp='1306219397' post='5228556']
they're just cards, this is just an RP
[/quote]

Pulling the "this is just a game" card, eh? If so, then why are you playing this?

learn the difference between rl and the Internet
[/quote]

This has nothing to do with real life! This is the internet! You're the one that needs to do what you just stated!

they were made for a purpose and they are going to carry out said purpose, and I don't really care what anyone else thinks of them, if it's a matter of just being against me, then I'm just going to ignore it, but if it's a matter against the cards' actual effects, I'll just edit them to make them better.
[/quote]

And here is where you fail to understand the point of roleplaying and card-making. It is not to simply hack and slash your way through an area or to defeat someone. It is a fun experience that is supposed to be enjoyable for all sides. Therefore, you do not make cards that are simply tools. You make cards that everyone can enjoy, even the ones facing off against those cards. Look at the Alpha-Desna duel. You can obviously tell that Merciful Iliaster and I had a lot of fun playing that duel out, trying to outfox the other.
The point is that yes, this is a game, but it is also an activity. A hobby. A way to escape from a reality that doesn't want us. And you keep bringing that reality back to us.
Now, you have proven to some of the most experienced RPers on the site that your Metal cards are incredibly flawed. I dare you to try and use this set again in any RP we are a part of.

I rest my case
[/quote]

And so do I.

P.S. Use proper grammar and punctuation.

Just something to note.

[spoiler=Warning list (so far)]
AngryBird: 5 offenses. Ban withstanding: 6.5 days
blue-eyes: Final offense. Ban not currently withstanding
Shooting Star Dragon: 1 offense. Ban not currently withstanding[/spoiler]

As much as I would love searching through the threads for discrepancies (no, really, I would.), I've got to get some sleep. West Coast time, and all. It's finals week, and... Yeah. You all know what that means.
I'll linger a while longer, though.

[quote name='Codename: Lady' timestamp='1306221465' post='5228576']
Dem, Zex, let's check through and make sure SSD hasn't been power-playing anywhere else in our little RP cluster. If so, his charges might be increased.
[/quote]
Well, he's only made two moves, so I doubt he could have done much more.
@SSD - Just remember that in RPs, learning how to nerf cards can come in handy ^^

Blue-eyes, that's it. You're out. Just about each and every one of your eight posts is a short-post. Even after I've explicitly told you that you had to post at least four lines, you still posted fewer. After I gave you a seventh chance, where most would receive fewer, you went on short-posting. You're not only breaking the rules of this RP, but also of the entire Role-Playing section itself. You showed us you were capable, but only once. It's clear to me that you aren't trying to make more than four lines with each post.

However unfortunate it is, you are hereby, and forever more, banned from posting within this Role-Play.

Ok so we need a replacement for Blue Eyes so we can start the next round as soon as the duel in A ends

The other Team Automatically wins due to default

I will create a opening post for Arena C so the losers of B and the new team can battle

And Lady I don't want people messing up my RP that is why i have Co Hosts and my Ban System

Also Sorry about that post I did not mean it like that

I never expected someone to get permanently ban

I know it isn't cool

LISTEN UP CHUMPS:
psychic, funnily enough I have a problem with that card. Actually, a couple. I'll be comparing it to stellar master.
- Powerful effects with unlimited usage.
- not effected by spells or traps at all.
- It has NO drawbacks except losing LP, but its practically impossible to get to them.
-resummons over and over gaining ATK each time?!
- summon can't be negated? Only so you can get past stellar.
-inflicts another 1000 per resummon
- impossible to block
- effects negated too?
- level 12+ is used by Zextra's team ONLY.
-The only reason you probably made it level 18 is because it is easier for you to summon. Let's face it. OP to extreme. And I mean extreme! How can that not be your ace. For gods sake! It's the most op (and extremely easy to summon) thing iv seen! Change it, like now.

Stellar master.
- loses ATK every time it attacks.
- can only negate once per turn
- by removing it, you are saving it. LP is wide open.
- All its summoning conditions into a Lv 12 monster....

Compare and think.
BAD MOOD. APPROACH WITH CAUTION

Archived