Yugioh: The 2nd WRGP [Started/Not Accepting/OCC]

Okay, i asked Zextras permision to use his Infinity Synchro idea. He doesnt inflict damage when hes summoned, only when he attacks. Also it is only op'd in this situation. Look carefully, and it summoning conditions are almost immposible. 1 tuner 1 only 1 tuner synchro. Also, half my life points every turn is a big weakness. If you like, i'll make it so it can't attack directly. Also, i could make it so its not effected by traps on my turn, and not effected by spells on your turn, meaning Quick-Plays are fair game. Better?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dem I'm just going to say what my cards are here and then you can just put it in your post, Scrap-Iron Scarecrow, Power Frame, and Mirage Guard
[spoiler=Mirage Guard]
Normal
Negate the battle between 1 monster you control and any monster(s) your opponent controls.[/spoiler]
I just noticed that like all my Traps are defensive.

@ED, remember that it is a turbo duel not a ground duel, change the spell card unless you want to pay 2000 lifepoints already. And Vanity's Ruler's effect is continuous, it doesn't activate anyway, the card that you were using sounds like it stops ignition effects not continuous

Archived