Yugioh: The 2nd WRGP [Started/Not Accepting/OCC]

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote name='Zextra' timestamp='1305950336' post='5222021']
Sorry about being harsh. Anyways, here's a simple way to "fix" it. Instead of using Solemn Judgment, which would be considered "cheap", you could go for a lesser variant, such as Magic Jammer. Then, you can "dumb down" Mirror Force as well, replacing it with something like Negate Attack or maybe Dimension Wall/Magic Cylinder for one of the attacks.

@ Lady - perhaps you and SSD can start your match?
[/quote]

Sorry about that, I just figured out something, I'll use Threataning Roar before the Cold Wave activates.

tsk, tsk, tsk, SSD... That looks a bit too much like a plot device made specifically to counter a Deck you've never seen...
I mean, MEs are the only Archtype that use your opponent's monsters as Equip cards...

Oh well, I'll let Ren handle that -_-

But when am I ever going to get three other monsters out on the field?
Well, I could go:
Tuningware --> Machine Dup --> Exceed Tragon --> Destroy another monster --> Summon Grannel (He'd be armed with 4000, to prevent him from being UP), and attack for GAEM

But eh, that's too complex. I'll just beat him down with my Machine Emperors.

And this is the part where I get mad at AngryBird again.
AngryBird, you randomly interjected a random character into a situation that didn't involve you or the character.
Furthermore, your character acts completely immaturely and only serves to further the plot, which didn't need such an abrupt advancement. In fact, it makes him look incredibly stupid.
I don't care if your parents are giving you incredibly limited time on your computer, forcing you to try to rapidly squeeze in posts! You do not do that in an RP! Period!
And this isn't the first time! You have done this before on me! Stop power-playing! I outrank you, both in age, in site statistics, and in this RP, since I am a moderator here!
Delete the post. [u]NOW.[/u]

Archived