Negima!

What happened to him anyway?

Also, my guess it its either Chisame, Eva, or Chachamaru. As for who the figure before Yue is, if its not Negi, its most likely either Asuna or Nodoka. There's a chance we may never know, but there's a chance we will find out. If we don't find out in the manga, then mabye in the anime/movie finale. Its possible.

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='TheTurtleOnceCalledGod' timestamp='1331294012' post='5862869']
There are rumors that Ken's health is recovering, slightly, and that he might be doing another series/sequel. Though these are only from rough translations from conversations he's had.
[/quote]

That'd be nice, tie up the loose ends. But if he retires I'll be slightly sad

[quote name='Jord200' timestamp='1331299705' post='5862909']
What happened to him anyway?

Also, my guess it its either Chisame, Eva, or Chachamaru. As for who the figure before Yue is, if its not Negi, its most likely either Asuna or Yue. There's a chance we may never know, but there's a chance we will find out. If we don't find out in the manga, then mabye in the anime/movie finale. Its possible.
[/quote]

You do know you put Yue being in front of . . . Yue, right? (T_T)

[quote name='burnpsy' timestamp='1331280709' post='5862833']
His first love being Nodoka would be absolutely impossible, based on Asuna's reaction (remember, she was surprised). That said, using Denver's logic, I'm betting it's not even a character we've met in the series.
[/quote]

Why would it being Nodoka be impossible?

Also I doubt Akamatsu-dono would make it a character we've ever met before.

[quote name='Jake the Sage' timestamp='1331324077' post='5863233']
That'd be nice, tie up the loose ends. But if he retires I'll be slightly sad

You do know you put Yue being in front of . . . Yue, right? (T_T)

Why would it being Nodoka be impossible?

Also I doubt Akamatsu-dono would make it a character we've ever met before.
[/quote]

Sorry, I meant Nodoka, but really what happened to Ken?

[quote name='burnpsy' timestamp='1331335480' post='5863545']
Spoilers have come out. This is the final page:

[spoiler=Final Page]
[img]http://i39.tinypic.com/mr5wg5.jpg[/img]
[/spoiler]
[/quote]
This will be the moment a legend will end Im soo gonna miss this manga very much till the end of times if possible ohh well time to wait for the finale!!!

[url="http://manga.redhawkscans.com/reader/read/mahou_sensei_negima/en/0/355/"]http://manga.redhawk...egima/en/0/355/[/url]

Farewell, Negima.

In the end, I agree with this:

[url="http://vetus.wordpress.com/2012/03/10/looking-back/"]http://vetus.wordpress.com/2012/03/10/looking-back/[/url]

It is the final review for Negima. So sad . . .

[hr]

Told you it was Negi. Doubters >>

Master? That is confusing or maybe it was because she is also a mage now and was taught by him.

Reunion? That is a nice way to end it.

*sees the group, notices Nodoka*

(O///O)

LOL Makie-chan is acting like she is married to Negi calling Nagi father. Wait a minute (T_T)

lol father/son fight

*jaw drops*

The twins got married FIRST!?

Wait he included Chao-san? Does she like travel back and forth at random times? Or is she STILL there?

[hr]

OOOOH!!!

True Epilogue Ending!!!

So in that I will finish with a character-by-character commentary

Sayo
- Awe so she got released, but now she is Asakura's partner. Nice ending

Asakura
- Best seller. Nice and she also became a solar marker? Not bad . . .

Yunna
- Becomes a secret agent. Not bad, very interesting and says enough with just that.

Nodoka
- Reason her chest got bigger . . . explained. Other than that she is a space transporter.

Yue
- A magical and space detective. However it is stated that neither Nodoka nor Yue are with Negi

Haruna
- As we all thought. And bl . . . knew it.

Setsuna
- Becomes a pilot and with a fancy car that doubles as a house. Nice. And married Konoka, as expected.

Konoka
- So she constantly fights Tsukyomi and healed negi's village. As previously stated, and expected, she married Setsuna.

I like Ku Fei's ending. She just becomes a trainer and continues to do what she loves.

Kaeda
- So wait . . . Kaeda can survive in space? EPIC! Enough said.

Makie
- She becomes a Junior High PE teacher. Honestly not bad, a nice ending for her.

Akira
- She becomes an elevator operater. Honestly not the kind of ending I was hoping for our swim champ.

Ako
- Becomes a magical healing nurse. Honestly I think it is a shame she got the scar on her back healed. Defining characteristic . . . gone.

Fuuka/Fumika
- Wow they look gorgeous. Though they get a Cinderella story for not being important enough to be main story.

Satsuki
- She does what she loves and loves what she does. I have no problem with this.

Misora
- Becomes a protector due to Negi's plan. Not bad

Chisame
- So on the surface she is what she was always going to be. But behind that she really does important work.

Satomi
- So because of her Negi's plan was made simpler. Wait she married Godel!?

Chachamaru
- LOLwoundup. But she got replicated? Kind of doesn't make her one of a kind anymore

Mana
- Oh okay so we get an explination for Asuna's late wake up call. Other than that Mana just continues her job.

Evangeline
- So we never get told if Eva/Nagi becomes canon I suppose. But it is a good thing she is no logner bound to Mahora.

Zazie
- She becomes an ambassador for the Demon World. Sounds reasonable enough

Madoka
- Works in customs. Though her secret love for Kotaro is obvious.

Misa
- A hotel maid? Not bad for a cheerleader.

Sakurako
- LOL she affect the entire world government and economys? Wow for amazing luck.

Chizuru
- So she is a CEO of a major Industry and a Nany? I can live with that for Chizuru as long as there is no spring onions involved.

Natsumi
- So Natusmi went through her own hell training, not shown, and becomes a worthy fighter only to marry Kotaro. I'll accept.

Ayaka
- So she continues working with Negi, but never does anything to get him.

Asuna
- She is a Queen and is constantly trying to restore her kingdom. I'll accept that.

Chao
- Again I call BS! She cannot tranvserse dimensions, but for the story I am happy she is able to see her friends.

[hr]

GOD D*MN IT AKAMATSU-DONO!!!

*sulking in corner*

I can't believe he never told us who Negi liked or even if he got married. (TT.TT)

[hr]

So finally I am sad that it is gone and not continuing, unless Akamatsu-dono plans on continuing. And like Burnpsy I agree with the entire second link he included.

[quote name='Fusion X. Denver' timestamp='1331250878' post='5862407']
...or
Akamatsu won't show who he ended up with.
The ultimate trolling.
[/quote]

THIS
WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A JOKE.
F*CK.

Though to be honest, I was never really into Negima for the romance, so I'm not as crushed by this as everyone else is.
While it may have had a rushed ending, I gotta say it's been a fun ride. Negi, you're one of the most unique protagonists I've had the pleasure of following and I'm happy you got your happy ending.

[quote name='burnpsy' timestamp='1331455430' post='5865692']
I never cared, TBQH.
[/quote]

I think what put me off is that these were middle school girls crushing on a kid. Never really got with the idea :T
Now that I think about it, I don't think Akamatsu ever intended to show who he'd end up with, since there were so many choices. I guess he just left it open-ended so all the shippers could interpret their own ending.
Aside from crushing the hopes of NegixYue and NegixNodoka shippers.

Lol, I was just reading Air Gear, is this a parody?
[img]http://i37.mangareader.net/air-gear/212/air-gear-172492.jpg[/img]

Archived