Negima!

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay I finished the anime finale and I have one thing to say. That is the "everything goes right happy ending" we as the fans were all expecting to happen.

Now onto the more detailed look at the anime
[hr]
Fate dies . . . or at least he dies for a bit and might have been revived. They never made that clear, though I think it'd be sad if he did die permanently. Here I like the manga version better, with Fate becoming Negi's teaching replacement for a while. MUCH funnier.

Asuna easily restores Magi Mundus and to be honest I am alright with this. Or the 100 year plan which requires everyone to pitch in would do well for me as well. Simply if you want it to be a single person job or a collaberation.

Goes quickly to graduation. Yeah if it was a quick fix then I would see it going to Graduation and skipping everything else

13:21 = Funny as Hell!!!

Chachamaru is completely cheating by having her memories backed up.

35:35 OH s***!!! She's got the onion sprigs again!!!

Asuna vs Class Rep. If I was there I would've been yelling at them, "No you're ruining the food!!! D8"

Okay it's offical . . . Paru-nee can break the 4th wall. She's f*cking DRAWING Negima!!!

Do not ignore the bath scene!

All 30 students . . . anyone could've seen that coming

Chamo sees a panty shot and gets super charged, thus proving once again why he is my idol. LOL XD

Okay so there was 31 students including Chao-san . . . actually didn't see her coming back. That, for me, was a surprise.

Eva-chan looks bored singing, though I'm certain she's done that every year. Also it never says if her curse to stay in the school was broken. Since this is the "happy go lucky" ending I would suppose so.

Where Nagi and Akira REALLY there . . . or were they ghosts? Maybe figments of Negi's imagination? I want answeres (>8O)

Mana plucked a Negi

*drums snare*

Be here all week people, lol

[hr]

To be honest I think this was an alright ending, though has a lot of holes in it for the obvious reason it was dropped for the other idea. But that isn't to say it wasn't a good idea . . .

Fusing the two worlds was interesting, though me personally l think it might more likely lead to the future Chao-san is from.

Now to wait and see what Akamatsu-dono TRULY is planning to do for Negima's ending.

Time for my amazing review on the chapter we all had our hearts praying on . . . the chapter after Negi is revealed to have died.

Will Asuna be left alone and us, the fans, get a bad ending or will Akamatsu-dono truly do what we all think he is going to do? AKA send Asuna-san back in time.

Lets find out!
[hr]
Pfft! BUAH~HAHAHAHAHAHA

*rolling on ground laughing*

We get a GOOD ENDING PEOPLE!!!

Oh, now everyone can put away the rope they were going to hang themselves with in case of the "bad ending" scenario.

Two Eva-chans . . . I'm very happy with that XD
only for the reason I like Eva-chan

Poor Sayo-san, you'd think being a GHOST makes it easy to remember who you are.

I call BS! ABSOLUTE BS! Even if she is a genius Chao-san having a hand held interdimensional portal is a bit too much. She is moving in on my own abilities (DX<)

OMFG Eva-chan 2 is going to become an explorer. Wait . . . so the Eva-chan in my Castle is Eva-chan 2?!

Negi a TRUE Magister Magi. Did anyone ever have any doubts?

*looks around*

Thought not

Poor Chamo-kun. Right there with ya buddy (TT_TT)[sup]o[/sup]

Tell us oh great Asuna-san! Who does Negi like like!?

"What are we, a harem?"

*looks at harem tag for Magister Magi Negima!?" and coughs*

Yes! [sup]o[/sup](^^)[sup]o[/sup] Negi gives us another ecchi moment!

[hr]

*sighs and takes a sip of my tea*

Ah~!

Now I can truly welcome the ending of Negima without a single care about "bad endings"

It'd be a blindside because Negi had a crush on someone else and the general consensus is he'd end up with whoever he had a crush on.
But people forget Negi's only 10 and therefore would have a whole lifetime of women ahead of him. If his crush was Chisame or something, they could go out, sure, but they'd probably break up right?
It's rare for your first love to be the one, you know?

True, but then again it DOES happen.

Even High School sweethearts get together as a married couple, y'know.

Though you did bring something up. Negi DID tell Asuna who it was, so it is very rare that it was her; as she began assessing the information when she got it. If he had said it was her she wouldn't be doing that. Instead she'd be grilling poor Negi about why it was her.

I still think it is Nodoka since, lets face it, out of everyone else she is the ONLY one he's shown interest in.

I kinda think he also grew on Chisame some while he was with her and Chachamaru in the magical world. My memory's a little hazy, but didn't they have a few moments too?
Either way, my money's on Nodoka, Chisame or Asuna. Anyone else seems almost too random for me :T

...or
Akamatsu won't show who he ended up with.
The ultimate trolling.

Archived