Negima!

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jack Rakan. Who's yours?

Also, the RAWs are out. As expected of the LM, things won't be easy.

Also, about the age thing, there was a similar conversation the next day on a different forum.

[quote name='Someone Who Knows Japanese Stuff Much Better Than Me']Actually, the only thing we know is that he's born in 1994. We don't know when. That "summer" thing comes from the first release in the shounen magazine where he was written as being born in summer 1993 (which would indeed make him aged of 9 3/4 in the beginning of the manga) but it was corrected in the tankoubon as being "born in 1994".

The manga don't start at an "unspecified time of year". It's starting in either February or March 2003 considering how much time there is before the end of the 2nd school year for the 2-A class and its exam.

And considering that we never saw his anniversary being celebrated, it's pretty safe to assume that he isn't born in between march and august 1994, or else we would have seen it (at the very least, nekane and anya would have sent a letter about it and it's really dubious that we didn't see it)
So it should be either between January and March or after August.
Which would make him either between 8 years and 2 months old and 8 years and 6 months old or between 9 years old and 9 years and 3 months old.
And if you think that it's a possibility that his anniversary was between march and august and just wasn't shown to us, then he was between 8 years and 2 months and 9 years and 3 months old at the beginning of the manga.

And all those numbers make him being 10 years old under the Kazoe system, whereas being born in summer 1993 like it was stated initially would make him 11 under Kazoe.[/quote]

[quote name='burnpsy' timestamp='1309402400' post='5321302']
[url="http://manga.redhawkscans.com/?manga=Mahou+Sensei+Negima&chapter=Mahou+Sensei+Negima+330#page=1"]330 is out.[/url]
[/quote]

Oh sweet merciful God thank you XD
Well lets see . . .

*looks at the first four pages in*

[size="7"]FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU[/size]

And Fate steps in, sweet! Now everyone who can still fight follow suit!
Get in there and start kicking some major ass!

BTW I am writting this as I read it 83

*sees the reversal*

D*mn! Come on where is Jack Rakan and everyone? If the villains can come back why can't the heroes?!

*jaw drops*

E-E-E-E-E-EVANGELINE-NEECHAN?!!?!?!?!

OH SH*T!!!
*runs for cover*
[hr]

LOL wow now I want to read the next isse just to see Eva-neechan's true skills 8D

[quote name='Jake the Sage' timestamp='1309560412' post='5326244']
Asuna?

I saw Setsuna get her new sword, but I didn't know Asuna would get one. She hasn't even been woken up
[/quote]

Look at the first post.

That sword was confirmed ~1 year ago.

[quote name='Jake the Sage' timestamp='1309561625' post='5326305']
Really?
[/quote]

Yes.

When it was unveiled for Monster Hunter Portable 3rd, Akamatsu stated that it would appear in the manga, as well as the powers it would have (basically a constant version of the spell absorption circle Negi used against Rakan).

http://manga.redhawkscans.com/?manga=Mahou+Sensei+Negima&chapter=Mahou+Sensei+Negima+331#page=1

No chapter next week.

[spoiler=lol]Jack Rakan is so broken, erasing him existence twice still won't quite get rid of him.[/spoiler]

Eva's shoes change between two pages. :/

Also, no chapter next week.

[quote name='burnpsy' timestamp='1310004541' post='5333741']
http://manga.redhawkscans.com/?manga=Mahou+Sensei+Negima&chapter=Mahou+Sensei+Negima+331#page=1

No chapter next week.

[spoiler=lol]Jack Rakan is so broken, erasing him existence twice still won't quite get rid of him.[/spoiler]

Eva's shoes change between two pages. :/

Also, no chapter next week.
[/quote]

Ah yeah!!!
Too bad there isn't going to be a chapter next week.

Also yeah Jack Rakan is so f*cking broken XDDD

• 2 weeks later...

Alright! I just couldn't wait for this chapter 83
Hopefully Asuna will be awake by the end of this one XD <- Written before I read it

DISCLAIMER: The rest was written as I read . . .

No one disses Rakan and gets away with it XD

Eva-chan is kicking ass, though I have yet to see what the headmaster can do.

HOLY SH*T ZAZIE SPEAKS!
*falls out of my chair*

And the entire class is togethere SO~

*facedesk*

Asuna isn't awake this chapter <_<
D*mn it this is getting annoying

Archived