Negima!

[quote name='Jake the Sage' timestamp='1317778835' post='5561339']
Well if I remember that is around the time Negi became Nagi
[/quote]

...No.

Chapter 27 is the first focus chapter on the cheerleaders. It's in volume 4, [i]right after the Evangeline arc[/i].

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just thought of something that is possibly amazing!!!

Once they got Asuna you saw that the Lifemaker was Nagi possesed.
We all know that . . .

But why did it suddenly leap to something else with "all is well and good"?

Here is my thought on it, Negi is in Cosmo Entelechia and everything since Asuna was freed is all fake.

Sounds plausible? At very least it is [i]just[/i] a theory

Uhh... No.

It didn't "suddenly jump to 'all is well and good'". What's currently happening is a logical follow-up to the arc. Negi isn't worrying about Nagi for 2 reasons:

1. The LM he saw was most likely a projection of the one that's sealed under the world tree. Now that the two worlds aren't merging, it's a non-issue.
2. Negi has more important things to do than handle the already sealed LM.

In other news: [url="http://manga.redhawkscans.com/reader/read/mahou_sensei_negima/en/0/340/page/1"]http://manga.redhawkscans.com/reader/read/mahou_sensei_negima/en/0/340/page/1[/url]

[quote name='Fusion X. Denver' timestamp='1318242969' post='5572268']
Nice chapter, I suppose. Guess it was only a matter of time before Iincho made her Pactio.
I loled when Negi was the one getting the card for a second there xD
[/quote]

Me too. I actually for a while thought that she HAD made Negi get the card until I looked back over the page.

Is it odd no one is surprised Chamo can talk?

I'm assuming the title is a Setsuna delusion. It would make sense.

Reminds me of that chapter back in Volume... 2, was it? that was called "Negi-sensei's Getting Married!?" or something like that, when the chapter was about pactios, Eva's arragned marriage meetings, and the prince rumor.

Actually I could see that because everyone thought he was a Prince, which it turns out he is, and that he was trying to get married. The reality was he was just learning about Pactios and that to get one you needed to kiss someone.

I suppose you're right that it was Setsuna's future plan to get married because that is what she thought. Also did you notice in her delusion Konoka grew older but she had remained the same age?

I like that little tid bit because it is realistic

Well we can assume, from her Pactio picture, that she was at least eight at the time.

Now we know she was found during a war and, since she is part demon, we can also assume that it was during the War in the Magical World; even if it was not it must have been a major war like WWII due to the scenery in the background, though his is unlikely.

We know that the Magical World's war was over twenty years ago. Since she remains in middle school and has the, apparent, body of a middle School girl or at the very least a young High School girl that she has aged slower than normal. Because her age should be around 28, making her noticeably older than everyone else.

Yup . . . so Setsuna aging slower than normal isn't out of the question. Though now that Negi is also no longer human the same can apply for him.

But then again it's never stated WHAT he is, so he might age normally like a munande. Or if, like I believe it was stated, he is now in the same class as Eva-chan he wont age at all.

Hard to tell with him (=[sub]~[/sub]=)

Archived