[Vanguard] Stand Up! The Vanguard!

DOUBLE POST GO GO GO GO

Episode 80: 驚愕の新メンバー Kyougaku no Shin Menbaa (A Startling New Member)
Team Q4's next opponent is determined to be Team NAL4 (New Apex Limited 4). Aichi is shocked by who turns out to be the opponent ripping tournament favorites to shreds. Besides Foo Fighter's Ren and Asaka, they have added a new member, Kai, who has reunited with his old friend.

Episode 81: 騎士たちの再戦 Kishi-tachi no Saisen (Rematch of the Knights)
Earlier, Team NLA4 got a victory over Team Q4. Misaki, despite being pinned to a corner due to Asaka's brutal assault, cooly defends and guards herself... ... ...

Episode 82: 勇者の挑戦 Yuusha no Chousen (The Hero's Challenge)
Finally, it is the Finals of the "Seoul Circuit". Who awaits is the winner of the Semi-Finals, "Team Caesar". The Fight Starts, with the Special "Stand 3" Rules.

Episode 83: 伝説のファイター Densetsu no Faitaa (The Legendary Fighter)
Aichi, coming home from Seoul feeling a bit crushed, goes shopping with Misaki. But along the way, they suddenly visit "Card Shop PSY", and meet the legendary fighter... DAIGO!!!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Chris' timestamp='1342021173' post='5974123']
No.
[/quote]
ooohhh why not?
all we need a GP that lets you put a card from hand on top of deck :P
course such a card would be better used setting triggers.

it actually bring up an idea for an effect:
when you place this unit on a rg circle, you may reveal 1 card in your hand and place it on top of your deck
disscuss for:
g1 7k
and
g2 9k

[quote name='werewolfjedi' timestamp='1342021573' post='5974128']

it actually bring up an idea for an effect:
when you place this unit on a rg circle, you may reveal 1 card in your hand and place it on top of your deck
disscuss for:
g1 7k
and
g2 9k
[/quote]

sounds funny if you gave it to OTT. Use Amateratsu skill see you have a critical on top then call one of these and put another critical on top. Idk sounds like blatant trigger recycling.

[quote name='Beginning446' timestamp='1342022560' post='5974139']
sounds funny if you gave it to OTT. Use Amateratsu skill see you have a critical on top then call one of these and put another critical on top. Idk sounds like blatant trigger recycling.
[/quote]
yes but doing that makes you lose card advantage, AND since your revealing it, your opponent knows it's coming

[quote name='Johnny Raptor' timestamp='1342030273' post='5974341']
That's a terrible idea. Doing that blatantly re-activates the trigger's effect too (or did you forget Drive Checks DO that?), and imbalances the Fight into YOUR goddamned favor. Losing position? Lol stack a Heal Trigger back on top, and check it. =/
[/quote]
I know, and that's half the point.
but it is revealed stacking, your opponent KNOWS it's coming, and it's reducing the number of cards you have by one by playing it.

[quote name='Johnny Raptor' timestamp='1342032317' post='5974375']
If that's what you think is balanced, screw this, I'm out.
[/quote]
right, and cb2 for a free top deck summon is fair too.

if that's not fair enough to lose a card in hand to put it on top of your deck and nothing else and only on the play of the monster, not some activated ability you can reuse, and only as a rearguard drop, meaning you cant ride a pair of this effect and stack draw triggers or something to keep your card numbers at 0 penalty.
playing this kind of effect can ruin you if you repeatedly do it, cause your always giving up a card.
and now your opponent knows you getting at least one trigger, which means they will guard enough to make it pointless.

[quote name='werewolfjedi' timestamp='1342032125' post='5974372']
but it is revealed stacking, your opponent KNOWS it's coming, and it's reducing the number of cards you have by one by playing it.
[/quote]
[b]Knowing something is coming is not the same as being able to stop it.[/b]
I swear I made this same argument in Luffy vs. Super Sonic.

The fact that you now have an extra 5000 means your opponent is [i]forced[/i] to use more cards to block[i] if they can[/i].
The -1 you take from stacking the trigger pays for itself right there, not to mention its other effects. If you just put a Draw trigger on top, you get more cards. A Stand trigger guarantees a bonus attack...
Choosing the top card of your deck in Vanguard would ruin the whole game [b]period[/b]

[quote name='werewolfjedi' timestamp='1342032125' post='5974372']
[/quote]

Funny thing what if you drew the draw trigger and didn't get to use it now you can just put it back to drive check it. Getting you a +1 right? That right there sounds flawed.

• 2 weeks later...

第84話 8月12日 「常夏への招待状」

【注目カード】 なし

サーキット主催の立凪財閥から招待されて、南の島へ合宿へ向かった
カードキャピタル一行。特訓をする彼らの前にAL4の4人が現れる

第85話 8月19日 「それぞれの夏」

【注目カード】 スカーレットウィッチ ココ

合宿2日目。アジアサーキットを勝ち抜くためのデッキ構築に悩む
Q4メンバーたちに、雀ヶ森レンはしきりに遊ぼうと誘い続ける。

第86話 8月26日 「男前ファイト! 光定VSゴウキ」

【注目カード】 氷獄の死霊術師 コキュートス

カードショップ男前の大会に参加したアイチとカムイの前に、カエサル
の光定が現れる。ゴウキとの対戦に望む彼の胸には 
ある決心あった。

84 and 85 are a training camp, this time run by AL4, not Caesar. Looks like 85 could well be Misaki VS Ren. Focal Card is Scarlet Witch CoCo.

86 has Kamui and Aichi go to Card Shop Handsome, and something to do with Team Caesar. Focal card is Cocytus.

EDIT: Episode 86 is Gouki vs Kenji/Koutei.

[quote name='Vengevine' timestamp='1343239226' post='5988745']
Yes, and second is a great top.

Soulless is infinitely better.
[/quote]

Soulless is not infinitely better. Novas and Spikes beat it to hell and back and Koko usually can't save it in time, it has no hope of coming back from misrides or drawing into Trigger stacks by Koko's effect, and you have no offense until G3.

[quote name='Wizarus' timestamp='1343240398' post='5988761']
Soulless is not infinitely better. Novas and Spikes beat it to hell and back and Koko usually can't save it in time, it has no hope of coming back from misrides or drawing into Trigger stacks by Koko's effect, and you have no offense until G3.
[/quote]

Actually no. It beats everything because it draws the whole deck in like 5 turns.

A blog I frequent has been listing these in BT08:

Lady justice
G3 / POWER: 10000 / GUARD: None
[Auto](V/R): When this unit attacks a VG and you
have a DimensionPolice VG, this unit gets
POWER+2000 during this battle

Cosmic rider
G2 / POWER: 8000 / GUARD: 5000
[Auto]When this unit gets called onto a RG circle
select another DimensionPolice unit, the selected
unit gets POWER+2000 during this turn

Speed star
G1 / POWER: 6000 / GUARD: 5000
[Auto]When this unit gets called onto a RG circle
select another DimensionPolice unit, the selected
unit gets POWER+2000 during this turn

However, no pics, so suffice to say that it should be taken worth a grain of salt.

Archived