[Vanguard] Stand Up! The Vanguard!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wouldn't say you can really tier everything, but the meta's hugely diverse.

Just recent tops (in all events, that is) include Soulless OTTs, Bermudas, DOTE, MLB, Alfred Paladins, Shaladins, Spectral Duke, Spike Bros, Nova Grapplers, and probably a few other things I forgot. Bushi did a good job.

EDIT: Oh and that point about Soulless earlier... Didn't Soulless actually win Jap nats?

[quote name='Johnny Raptor' timestamp='1343244063' post='5988800']
Exclude Bermuda. That guy was allegedly caught cheating.

Jap Nats was won by classic Royal Paladins (Alfred, no Soul Saver), and second was whatever won 3rd and so forth.
[/quote]

I coulda sworn Bermuda have topped elsewhere too, though, which is why I said it.

Oh yeah, Soulless made it into 4th after the DQ. My bad.

Episode 84: 常夏への招待状 Tokonatsu-he no Shoutaijyou (An Invitation to Eternal Summer)
August 12nd, 2012
【Featured Card】None
Invited by Circuit Sponsor, the Tatsunagi Zaibatsu, the gang of Card Capital heads south for Camp. The Four members of Team AL4 appear before them to join in Special Training.

Episode 85: それぞれの夏 Sorezore no Natsu (Each's Summer)
August 19th, 2012
【Featured Card】Scarlet Witch CoCo
It's the second day of camp! While Team Q4 Struggles to build Decks to help them win in the Asia Circuit, Ren offers to repeatedly play them over and over.

Episode 86: 男前ファイト! 光定VSゴウキ Otokomae Faito! Mitsusada VS Gouki (A Handsome Fight! Mitsusada VS Gouki)
August 26th, 2012
【Featured Card】Ice Prison Necromancer, Cocytus
Mitsusada of Team Caesar appears before Aichi and Kamui while they participate in a tournament at Card Shop Handsome. He's determined with all of his heart to play Gouki.

>Misaki likely to win

WAT!

Hi, manga. Go screw yourself. >_>

[img]http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/8729/adb36d57.jpg[/img]

Excalpyte The Blaster
Grade 3/Royal Paladin - United Sanctuary/12000 Power/No Shield
• Send everything in your Soul, except "Blaster Blade", to the Drop Zone.
• This card gains 2000 Power for each card Dropped.
• When this Attacks, every opponent Unit recieves Damage.
• When the Battle Phase Ends, send this Unit to the Drop Zone

[quote name='Legend Zero' timestamp='1343320554' post='5989428']
You know, Grade 4 would be possible if it had that clause "When the Battle Phase Ends, send this Unit to the Drop Zone".
Wait! No BB in Soul means no VG after Battle? =S
[/quote]

I just said that to Koko earlier. And then lol'd because you have no Vanguard, therefore you can't even carry on with the game since nothing's in the Vanguard circle.

And this is why I think Itou's been having some of the best drugs that I'm desperately in need of. He's got dat good s***.

[quote name='Legend Zero' timestamp='1343320554' post='5989428']
You know, Grade 4 would be possible if it had that clause "When the Battle Phase Ends, send this Unit to the Drop Zone".
Wait! No BB in Soul means no VG after Battle? =S
[/quote]

You lose if you don't have BB, basically

[quote name='Expelsword - 黎明' timestamp='1343322236' post='5989440']
If you default at the end of your turn, I'd say Vermillion is a much better bet.
[/quote]

You go down to Blaster Blade. The fact that you caused damage to your opponent and retired every single one of their Rearguards is a lot better than [b]VERMILLION[/b].

Archived