[Vanguard] Stand Up! The Vanguard!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[color=#afeeee][font=Arial, Verdana, Tahoma, sans-serif][size=3][left][background=rgb(49, 49, 49)]Aaaaaaand we have news![/background][/left][/size][/font]
[font=Arial, Verdana, Tahoma, sans-serif][size=3][left][background=rgb(49, 49, 49)]Coming to Singapore on 4th August and the rest of the world on the 11th, is BT03 Demonic Lord Invasion! So rejoice all, your Tsukuyomu/Palamedes/DeathArmyGuys/Amons/Alices will be here soon![/background][/left][/size][/font]

[font=Arial, Verdana, Tahoma, sans-serif][size=3][left][background=rgb(49, 49, 49)]Also announced on the Vanguard website is one bit of good, and one bit of bad news. [/background][/left][/size][/font]
[font=Arial, Verdana, Tahoma, sans-serif][size=3][left][background=rgb(49, 49, 49)]The bad news is that BT07 isn't being released til an undisclosed time in Autumn...[/background][/left][/size][/font]
[font=Arial, Verdana, Tahoma, sans-serif][size=3][left][background=rgb(49, 49, 49)]But the good news is, EB02 Banquet of Divas, is also due for an English release at an undisclosed time in Autumn![/background][/left][/size][/font][/color]

[quote name='Expelsword - ä¿¡ä»°' timestamp='1339085267' post='5953453']
The noobs of Vanguard really take the cake. Way worse than YGO noobs.

Guy starts with Yggrassil Maiden Elaine
Rides Dark Shield, Mac, Lir
Next turn, rides Battle Flag Laudine
Triple Clan deck :/
[/quote]
If its online that just stupidity, but in real life its a little more acceptable if made from your friends spares they have, such as My friend and I helped out another friend with a deck made from our spares which was a 4 clan deck[so he had deck to play with against us] with battleraizer[from me] with triggers from nova and kagero mostly because of the lack of enough cards for a mono clan deck. And he did win a few games with it which is cool part about this game that you can kinda throw a deck together with spares with a chance to win.

[quote name='Johnny Raptor' timestamp='1339074812' post='5953406']
But the good news is, EB02 Banquet of Divas, is also due for an English release at an undisclosed time in Autumn!
[/quote]

HappyPandaShardIsHappy.jpeg
Now, if only my locals would understand english cards have existed since December instead of using the excuse "It's only in Asia." ...

[quote name='DeathSDelano' timestamp='1339085677' post='5953455']
If its online that just stupidity, but in real life its a little more acceptable...
[/quote]
True, real life does possess limitations, but this was totally online.
The thing about Vanguard is that, unlike Yu-Gi-Oh!, watching the anime will actually teach you basic strategy.

http://bushiroad.fm/post/en/1131/Rulings+and+sanctioned+tournaments.html
[quote name='Bushiroad']
Vanguard changed to 20 minutes per round some time back... m(-_-)m

For documented proof, please refer to the official application forms available here:
http://bushiroad.com/schedule/shinsei.html
[/quote]

20 mins per game...not bad. (posting this because I had to look it up for my locals)

I was perfectly fine with what happened in this episode. Literally the most action we've gotten since the episode where Takuto first screwed over Aichi and Kai.

DOUBLE POST TIME, YEAH! (come at me)

[color=#333333]Episode 12: Setsugen no Chousensha (Challenger of the Snowfield)[/color]
[color=#333333]June 24th, 2012[/color]
[color=#333333]There is a man wandering the world, seeking a hard and tough Vanguard Fight. That man's name is Kai Toshiki. Kai, who went his own way, and left the team he was on with Aichi and the gang, heads to a certain snowfield.[/color]

[color=#333333]There is a man wandering the world, seeking a hard and tough Vanguard Fight. That man's name is Kai Toshiki. Kai, who left the team, is now heading to a Snowy Mountain.[/color]

[color=#333333]Episode 13: Tetsu Arawaru (Tetsu Appears)[/color]
[color=#333333]July 1st, 2012[/color]
[color=#333333]Tetsu of AL4 comes to Card Capital, which is full of children. He warns Aichi to keep his eyes out for someone who is smashing Shops(*)[/color]

[color=#333333]There are a great number of kids at Card Capital, where Team Q4 is a sensation. One day, Tetsu of AL4 appears. Kamui challenges the fearless Tetsu to a fight.[/color]

[color=#333333]* - I could be wrong, but it sounds like it could be in the sense of someone who is a dojo destroyer/smasher.[/color]

[color=#333333]Episode 14: Nekkyou no Souru Suteeji (The Frenzied Seoul Stage)[/color]
[color=#333333]July 8th, 2012[/color]
[color=#333333]Finally the curtain on the Vanguard Fight Circuit's Seoul Stage rises. This time, there are new and special rules being set up for each fight here.[/color]

[color=#333333]Finally the curtain on the Vanguard Fight Circuit's Seoul Stage rises. Team Q4's first fight is against members of Team Seven Seas, whose members all resemble pirates, in fights with Special Rules.[/color]

[spoiler Only if you've watched the RAW]
I didn't like how Psyqualia was brought back. I don't know, just seems weird for Aichi to lose it (I thought Takuto took it back from him after Season 1) only for him to give it back. Especially since it seemed that Takuto had always planned for Aichi to help him.[/spoiler]

Doesn't look like a boring episode will be here in the near future. =D

[quote name='Expelsword - ä¿¡ä»°' timestamp='1339516457' post='5955932']
All in all, I still say CB1 to hurt yourself is worthlesss.
All it does is trigger Limit Break, and if you already have that, it does essentially nothing.
[/quote]

Don't forget about the put 1 damage back into your deck at your end phase part aka put back said trigger in damage zone back into your deck at end phase that has been used for counterblast. So it can be useful as far as recycling your triggers.

[quote name='Expelsword - ä¿¡ä»°' timestamp='1339516457' post='5955932']
All in all, I still say CB1 to hurt yourself is worthlesss.
All it does is trigger Limit Break, and if you already have that, it does essentially nothing.
[/quote]

Are you serious? Ponkichi is amazing. :l

Archived