[Vanguard] Stand Up! The Vanguard!

Episode 80: 驚愕の新メンバー Kyougaku no Shin Menbaa (A Surprising New Member)
Team AL4, lead by Ren, appears before Team Q4! It is revealed they too were invited to the VF Circuit. AL4, armed with a new source of fighting strength, begins a fierce battle.
[b]Featured Card:[/b] Dragonic Kaiser, Vermilion

Episode 81: 世界レベルのチーム Sekai Reberu no Chiimu (A World Level Team)
The fierce battle between Q4 and AL4 rages on. But AL4, who has grown by leaps and bounds since Nats gives Q4 one of their hardest fights yet. But when the opportunity appears before them, Aichi and the gang seize the chance to turn the entire match around!
[b]Featured Cards:[/b] Spectral Duke Dragon

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I announced this ages ago.

It's coming Fall.

[quote name='Wizarus' timestamp='1340974176' post='5963800']
She won that only so Aichi can face Ren.
[/quote]

I must've been watching a whole other show if Misaki's development and fights up until then weren't all to erect the fact that she'd win her grudge match with Asaka. I /clearly/ watched YGO.

[quote name='~Poker Face~' timestamp='1341377349' post='5966895']
Trouble in what way? the only thing I'm having problem with it that it is not saving ANY of my settings whatsoever.
[/quote]

I cant seem to get into the game, it ether shuts the connection screen or I'm inf connection

For anyone who cares enough about Aqua Force, Bushiroad's having a live press conference about them tonight in about an hour and 40 minutes.

Make a nico account if you want to watch on http://live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv98585065?ref=top&zroute=index , otherwise I'll just post the info that's said.

Oh god today's episode with those Special Rules.

Aichi vs Random - Drive Check for a Rear Guard attack, but the checked card goes to the bottom

Misaki vs Random - Turns last 30 seconds, or you just auto-lose

Kamui vs Random - You can't see the target you're attacking

Is it sad that I personally think only 2 of those would really spice up real life games? You all figure out which.

Yeah, I've been noting that ever since he got over the fact that he had to use Gold Paladins to win. His confidence really makes him a totally different character from Season 1... it's just too bad that he doesn't display said changes anywhere outside of a Vanguard Fight, or when it's crunch-time for the plot.

Archived