[Vanguard] Stand Up! The Vanguard!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://ameblo.jp/g-ig-i/entry-11314004397.html

Assault Dragon, Heavy Rex.
11000 Power, Grade 3, etc.

[V/R] -2k power if you have a non-Tachikaze rear guard.
[V] LB4, CB1. Retire 2 of your Tachikaze units. This unit gains 10000 power until the end of the turn. Then, retire a number of your opponent's rearguards equal to the number of Tachikaze you retired this turn.
[V] CB2. At the beginning of the end phase, you may pay the cost. If you do, draw a number of cards equal to the number of Tachikaze you retired this turn.

Put a big asterisk on this, cuz it could just not be true.

Looking between this and the template version, it's chances of being false is a good 85%.

Now it has a grand total of 99% likely to be fake, because the template with nothing printed on it reveals that it's possibly a Grade 2 unit since there's actually a Shield written on the left of the goddamn thing. =w =

[quote name='DeathSDelano' timestamp='1343497616' post='5991091']
If its real its cool, but not gonna hold my breath on it.
I just wanna know what they are going to do for tachikaze overall as a clan. and find out who the hell the gaxaly eyes looking dino-dragon from the promotional poster from a couple months ago is and what it does.
[/quote]

Galaxy Eyes is an Aqua Force.

kinda just realized how broken innocent magician is in pale moon, I popped the effect in a tamer build, missed, purpled it out again, and used it again, and grabbed the g3 I was missing for my next ride.
reliability by a huge margin with their soul switching in compairson to the other clans.
it shouldn't have gone to soul, it actually breaks it. I can possibly run high numbers of G3, and switch in g1 and g2s for another search, and get a 3 to drop, very often.

[quote name='werewolfjedi' timestamp='1343507760' post='5991233']
kinda just realized how broken innocent magician is in pale moon, I popped the effect in a tamer build, missed, purpled it out again, and used it again, and grabbed the g3 I was missing for my next ride.
reliability by a huge margin with their soul switching in compairson to the other clans.
it shouldn't have gone to soul, it actually breaks it. I can possibly run high numbers of G3, and switch in g1 and g2s for another search, and get a 3 to drop, very often.
[/quote]

I'd rather play good cards like the Girl who crossed the Gap.

[quote name='werewolfjedi' timestamp='1343508177' post='5991242']
not saying girl is bad, I'm saying innocent magician is an actual choice, not just a stand in for something better.
[/quote]

But it's still honestly kinda bad. It uses up counterblasts that you want to be using for things like Midnight Bunny, Dark Night Dance Queen and Lequier. Things that actually make a difference to the Pale Moon playstyle. Innocent Magician does not make a different to the Pale Moon playstyle and eats up the counterblasts they so desperately need.

[quote name='Kokomoe' timestamp='1343508509' post='5991246']
But it's still honestly kinda bad. It uses up counterblasts that you want to be using for things like Midnight Bunny, Dark Night Dance Queen and Lequier. Things that actually make a difference to the Pale Moon playstyle. Innocent Magician does not make a different to the Pale Moon playstyle and eats up the counterblasts they so desperately need.
[/quote]
tamer build ( is bad)

anyway, I'm gonna try to make a deck that can use it well. if it works, it works

new info: sword dancer build, ran 10 G3, 3 sword, 3 invaders, 4 alice, 12 stand and 4 heal. didn't get many g2s in the run, but I made it work well, threw it against megacolony a few times.
it's a hard build, but you get sword dancer's ability so easily, it's kinda scary
I actually had a stand then g3 when I had a double row of g3 ( one was rested from mega effect. switched it out for a jumper and swung for game
innocent magician turned my purple peeka boo combo into 2 extra g3s for a soulblast and 1 cb. using sword made up for the slightly less CB, and used the G3's I had a good number of times for a never miss combo of triggers and ability switches overall, a bad build that forces me to run 4 perfect to make up for all the g3's, but it can work winderfully

Archived