YCM Dueling Network

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I failed. Good thing it was on unrated.

EDIT: I'll duel you.

EDIT: Nevermind, the site's giving me some error and I can't.

Ok when the site for you is fixed, we can duel. I'll be waiting for you and you'll find your doom in the duel......just kidding =D

EDIT: My friend is dueling me now

Guest Kuroko Shirai

When I dueled Shradow the first time I was scared!!! Even though I like Psychic-Types quite a bit, a burn deck is an espers worst nightmare! The first duel was close! In the 3rd, I didn't lose a single Life Point...

Guest Kuroko Shirai

I tried to sleep for about an hour and failed, so, I'll try and duel you.

EDIT: I won, and "what a turn out".

Guest Kuroko Shirai

I'd like there to be a Psychic-Type, and I can't duel right now. Or Fairy, I like Fairy... But I wish there was...

When I dueled Shradow the first time I was scared!!! Even though I like Psychic-Types quite a bit, a burn deck is an espers worst nightmare! The first duel was close! In the 3rd, I didn't lose a single Life Point...

When I had my Solar Flare Dragon's I thought you were going down near the end... But you turned it around on me, and it doesn't help that I, honest to God, forgot to keep summoning monsters. XP

I hate to say this, but I have yet to win a duel, and I've been doing it a lot. My deck is basically my actual deck with a few extra cards to beef it up, and it doesn't help that I don't like Synchros and don't use them, while everyone else does.

BROOKLYN RAGE!!!

Eh, what the hell.

Username: 機皇神龍アステリスク (Kikoushinryu Asuterisuku / Imperial Machine God Dragon Asterisk) (or just Dr. Cakey)

DN Name: Dr. Cakey

Favorite Card: Soul Convoy

If I ever want to duel someone on YCM and use a password, the password will be "nexus".

Guest Kuroko Shirai

Who wants to duel? Don't have the time anymore.

I wish there was a Fairy thing, there are Archlords, Cloudians, some Vylons, and The Agents! Enough Archtypes to make a team too, that would be awesome.

Anyone want to duel?

I was dueling this one guy who kept using cards over and over for a few minutes that let him keep drawing and discarding cards. He got Exodia on his first turn...

And now I've actually won twice, but only because 2 guys rage quit because I summoned Blue Eyes Shining Dragon in the first duel, and Dark Sage in the second (plus the second guy was making up s*** trying to say I couldn't do what I was doing correctly, then quit after saying I didn't know s*** when I corrected him).

Although since I was playing unrated, it doesn't count anyways. If you're playing rated, if someone quits does that count as a win for the other person?

Anyone want to duel?

I was dueling this one guy who kept using cards over and over for a few minutes that let him keep drawing and discarding cards. He got Exodia on his first turn...

And now I've actually won twice, but only because 2 guys rage quit because I summoned Blue Eyes Shining Dragon in the first duel, and Dark Sage in the second (plus the second guy was making up s*** trying to say I couldn't do what I was doing correctly, then quit after saying I didn't know s*** when I corrected him).

Although since I was playing unrated, it doesn't count anyways. If you're playing rated, if someone quits does that count as a win for the other person?

That happened to me! It always piss me off...

People just say that so they can have it their way

Archived