YCM Dueling Network

I just won with my FIRE deck in a way I didn't think I could. My opponent was running a Jurrac deck. I summoned Ultimate Baseball Kid, who gets 1000 ATK for every other FIRE monster, including the opponent's. All but 1 of his Jurrac's was FIRE, and he just kept on powering up my Baseball Kid. I defeated a monster, dealing damage but lowered my ATK, only for him to summon another one to attack my other monsters, powering me back up. Eventually he just quit.

^.^

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I HATE PEOPLE THAT JUST WILL NOT ADMIT DEFEAT EVEN IF YOU WIN!!! MY RATING GOT LOWERED BECAUSE OF THAT. I AM SO ANGRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!angry.gif

DON'T EVER DUEL ENGLAND112 OR WAS IT ENGLAND12 JUST DON'T DUEL EITHER OF THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!

The first time I won, it went up by 10. Next time it went up by 13, and then 17. Dunno why.

All the times I lost on rated, it went down by 1.

Remember what I said about the A.S.S. button. Don't duel people who abuse it.

Also, I beat Yen twice (sux it was unrated), and I defeated his Broken Brionac! Yay!

The first time I won, it went up by 10. Next time it went up by 13, and then 17. Dunno why.

All the times I lost on rated, it went down by 1.

Remember what I said about the A.S.S. button. Don't duel people who abuse it.

Also, I beat Yen twice (sux it was unrated), and I defeated his Broken Brionac! Yay!

What is the A.S.S. button?

What does the A.S.S. button do?

A.S.S. stands for "Anti-Sportsmanship Spirit." It is meant to be used

when a conflict between duelists cannot be resolved. The duelist who

uses this button loses the duel and receive -3 reputation, but the

opponent receives -5 reputation. Keep in mind, A.S.S. hurts BOTH

players, so abuse of this button will backfire. If you find a user

abusing the A.S.S. button, provide proof to an admin so that an

appropriate punishment can be given.

Usually, people who use A.S.S. are asses that are losing.

Got it from the FAQ page in the Dueling Network forum. Well, that last sentence was mine.

In my real life FIRE deck, I made a big combo. I had Raging Flame Sprite with two Mage Power. I also got Ultiamte Baseball Kid and I activated Gravity Bind, so only my two Level 3 monsters can attack. And finally I activated DNA Transplant to made all monsters into FIRE to power up my Ulti Baseball Kid. His ATK can go up to 9500 ATK just with itself (no Equip Card on it).

Since the Machines already have more than enough members, any suggestions? ... A-tan is asking about something Fairy related.... If I have to create it, I'm probably not gonna get enough members... But I already have one deck ready.

Archived