Yugioh: Fusion of Worlds: Fall of the Crimson Dragon [OOC/ Started/ Accepting]

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No, the original is エクシ一ズ, which is roughly pronounced Ekushīzu, which is where the pure fanon term Exceed comes from. Personally, I prefer Xyz because it's unique and the pronunciation is actually quite intuitive once you get that the y is pronounced like a long e. You can't just call something "the original translation" when all it was was a place holder attempt at translating from a language that doesn't use the same alphabet. Saying that Exceed was the original way of spelling Xyz is like saying Jack Atlas' original name is Jakku Atorasu.

Plus, giving their apparent origin as antimatter creations from some other part of the YGO multiverse, it makes sense that they'd be antagonists at first because of the popular depictions of matter/antimatter collisions, and while I like the Dark Is Not Evil trope, considering that the antagonist of this RP is in an evilness overload and has gone insane to the point where she went full circle and came out the other side (Two and a half times overs), it makes sense that she wouldn't share my appreciation for overturning preconceived notions and summoning up some black cards from some other universe to help her out.

Go for it.

And yeah, my internet doesn't work most of the time (This is my third try to send this message) which is why BWing didn't get the PM saying that Xyz Monsters are used by the villains.

Also, BWing, there's no way James and Jasmine are still 17. James is a teacher for crying out loud.

Name: Drake
Appearance: Same as the past few RPs
Group: Signer
Signer Dragon: Life Stream Dragon
Mark: Red Heart
Deck: Vylons (Ground) Red-Eyes (Turbo)
Duel Spirit: Red-Eyes Wyvern, Vylon Vanguard
Bio: N/A
D-Wheel: Red version of Team Catastrophe's named Vulcan
Other: Possesses the Xyz Monster Vylon Disigma, despite the fact that Mark, his Deck's original owner, has never seen that card before

Name: Mark
Appearance: Same as ever
Age: Lost count, and somewhat irrelevant since he spent a few years of his "life" either in the Spirit World or dead
Group: Signers
Deck: Ice Barrier
Duel Spirit: Dewloren, Tiger King of the Ice Barrier; Blizzed, Defender of the Ice Barrier; Magic King Moon Star
Bio{optional}: N/A
D-Wheel: Blizzard Wing, a white version of Blackbird
Other:

Name: Tara
Appearance: Same as 3-4 RPs ago
Group: Take a guess
Signer Dragon: Ancient Fairy Dragon
Mark: (Formerly) Hand
Deck: Gem-Knights
Duel Spirit: Complicated
Bio: After having the collective powers of every one of the Signers' previous foes absorbed into her, from the Dark Seal all the way through to being the Skiel Empress, Tara is finally ready to make her move by calling forth the Dark Synchro Monsters of old along with the newly crafted Xyz Monsters. Her motives and goals are unknown.
D-Wheel: Creates an exact copy of her opponent's D Wheel whenever she Duels
Other: Possesses the Xyz Monsters Gem-Knight Pearl and Kachi Kochi Dragon

Name: Rayos
Appearance: Hasn't changed
Age: Wholly irrelevant due to his immortality, but he appears to be around 20
Signer Dragon: Dark End Dragon
Mark: Red Tail
Deck: Guardians (Formerly Masked Heroes)
Duel Spirit: Formerly Elemental Knight
Bio: N/A
D-Wheel: Faust, a modified Riding Roid that was the only think sturdy enough to hold his weight back when he lacked an arm
Other: Is semi-retired as a Signer since Aki's expecting, but won't hesitate to jump back in if he's needed.

Name: Caleb
Appearance: Caleb has short black hair and usually wears black clothing, both of which are because of his dream of working on D Wheels when he grows up (Short hair is easier to manage under a welding mask and black clothes don't show oil stains)
Deck: Morphtronics
Duel Spirit: Gadget Driver
Bio: Caleb and his brother Chris were unofficially adopted by Drake after he caught them robbing him. Since the two are orphans, he couldn't just throw them out and has thus hired them as his apprentices, with Caleb being taught how to build and repair D Wheels and Duel Disks
D-Wheel: Gold D Board with white trim.
Other: He's currently in possession of Drake's extra copies of Power Tool Dragon and sees Drake as the closest think he's ever had to a father.

Name: Chris
Appearance: Identical twin of Caleb except with longer hair since he's mostly behind the scenes in the shop.
Group: Tara's servants
Deck: Wind-Up
Duel Spirit: Wind-Up Dog
Bio: Same as Caleb, however he has chosen to focus on designing D Wheels instead of outright building them like his brother.
D-Wheel: Silver D Board with gold highlights
Other: As a servant of Tara, he's currently in possession of the Xyz Monster Wind-Up Zenmaister, though it is not known when he received it or even that he has it to begin with.

...Am I forgetting anybody? Anyway, as co-owner all the above are accepted.

Tara's crazy as all Hell and, as far as anyone knows, doesn't have any big plan besides "Gotta Kill 'Em All" what do you think?

Also, no "Ultra Dueling", that just seems incredibly cheap and WAY too easy to god mode with...

And there can only be three Droogs at a time and they have to use custom Dark Synchros or Dark Synchro versions of canon non-Dragon-type Synchro Monsters since there aren't a whole Hell of a lot of Xyz Monsters yet.

I don't see why not, as long as there's a plausible explanation stated for how they got there and how they're getting back other then said character having the ability to walk back and forth between worlds like we leave rooms.

And being there for the Moon King's sentencing would qualify as a reason since if the Elemental HEROES wouldn't bring Luisa in for the trial, King Moon Star and Dewloren sure as hell would

Yes, it's possible, and yes there are multiple copies of the generics floating around in the future/their own timeline (Not sure what ZeXal is in regards to 5D's), but in the FoW timeline, there's only one of each because having multiple copies would prove detrimental to whatever long term plan Tara may or may not have.

She's crazy, but in a more "sick, twisted, and sadistic" way not a "Completely and utterly Looney Toons" way

[spoiler=Xyz monsters I've made, and also are we going to use the term Overlay Units in this?]
Number 69: Excalibur Knight
RK 5 / Light / Warrior / Effect / Xyz
ATK 3000 / DEF 2100
3 Level 5 monsters
While this card is on the field neither player can activate Spell Cards accept the owner of this card by detaching 1 Xyz Material Monster from this card.

Spit Fire Knight
RK 4 / Fire / Warrior / Effect / Xyz
ATK 2800 / DEF 1500
3 Level 4 monsters
When this card battles another monster on the field you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card to deal damage to your opponent equal to the number of Exceed Monsters on the Field X 800.

Parasite Dragon
RK 3 / Dark / Dragon / Effect / Xyz
ATK 1800 / DEF 1000
2 Level 3 monsters
When this card is Exceed Summoned change control of it to your opponent, all other monsters on the same side of the field as this card lose 1800 attack, if this card is on its owners field this effect is negated. Once per turn the owner of this card can Special Summon 1 of this card's Xyz Material Monsters. The owner of this card can send this card to the graveyard to destroy cards on the field equal to the number of Xyz Material this card has attached.

Exceed Savior
RK 4 / Light / Fairy / Effect / Xyz
ATK 2400 / DEF 2100
2 Level 4 monsters
You can special summon this card from your Extra Deck when Xyz Material would be removed from the field by any means other then being detached. You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card to negate the destruction of a card you control by a card effect.[/spoiler]

Eh, gonna give this a shot.

Name: Rhykotsu "Rhy" Basilicus

Appearance: [IMG]http://i367.photobucket.com/albums/oo119/beeplbeep/Rhy-1.png[/IMG]

In-Text Appearence: He's about 5'7, weighs a hundred and forty pounds, and frankly isn't as fit as he'd like to be. He's not fat, but he's not buff either.

Group: Signer Ally

Deck: "Omni-Potent" Gemini Deck, sprinkled with some Different Dimension. Omni-Potent just stands for it's varied usage-able-ness. Uses custom Synchro/Fusion Geminis supplied by me. :3 Here's a link to one, is it OP? If so I'll nerf it. Just tell me.

[Spoiler=Test Synchro][img]http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/5854/436496.jpg[/img][img]http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/5854/436496.jpg[/img] OP?[/spoiler]

Duel Spirit: Pretty much his whole deck. Excluding the spells and traps, of course.

Bio: Rhy was once upon a time a student of Neo Domino's Duel Academy. When'd he get his duel spirits, you ask? Well, he picked up this card. Its name was Evocater Chevalier. Someone had left it on the ground, it was a bit dirty. He picked it up, cleaned it up and let it dry on his desk while he was at school. When he came back, he came back to a room full of Duel Spirits, most of which were the same as his monster cards.

They were literally partying in his room. Eventually he managed to talk things through with them, and they became his to keep. Kind of. They were just bored, and since as far as Rhy knew, Geminis weren't that famous. And so, his story with his Duel Spirits began. He was forced to leave during Junior Year, though. He had special things to attend to. I'm not sure what, so I guess I'll make it up as I go along. Well, he was attacked by one of Tara's minions while he was just walking down the usual quiet and dark alley. After a decently length-ed duel, he managed to beat the guy. He disappeared in a mysterious dark, black smoke.

After getting home, and getting a call from Evocater Chevalier, he realized that what happened that day was not normal (no crap!), he was informed that things were going haywire in the Spirit World as well. His Dark Valkryia and Future Samurai confirmed this. He began to seek out these 'evil duelists' and that leads to him today.

D-Wheel: [img]http://s1.postimage.org/nj0ddfes/Duel_Runner_2.jpg[/img]

Other: He's often nick-named "Snow White," but he usually goes by Rhy. His dueldisk is shaped and acts like the original Battle City duel-disk, but has a red and yellow color scheme.

Name: Nora
[spoiler=Appearance]
[spoiler=Normal]
[img]http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20101118042615/witchblade/images/thumb/2/28/Nora_Profile_Pic.jpg/180px-Nora_Profile_Pic.jpg[/img]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Neogene (Warning! Possibly Mature Content!)]
[img]http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs29/i/2008/049/c/5/witchblade_nora_by_Altena21.jpg[/img]
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
Group: Tara's servants
Deck: Spider Lockdown Deck
Duel Spirit: None
Bio: Currently unknown. She is serving as one of Tara's lieutenants, and keeps offering Tara help in the form of a mysterious Xyz Monster. However, she is obviously not of this world, and has ulterior motives. All that is known is that she is calm and collected, but can get angry within a heartbeat. She also dislikes failure.
D-Wheel: None
Other: Nora is a Neogene, a former human enhanced into a biomechanical mostrosity. In her Neogene form, she can easily keep up with any Duel Runner that opposes her, though when a big enough Spider is summoned, she might ride that monster instead.
Here are some of her cards, including her ace monster.
[spoiler=Nora's Cards]
Ghillie Spider
EARTH/Insect/LV4/0/2000
Once per turn: You can Set this face-up card. When this card is flipped face-up: if this monster is targeted for an attack by a monster controlled by your opponent; negate the attack and change the attacking monster to face-up Defense Position.

Demolition Spider
FIRE/Insect/LV4/1400/1900
Once per turn, during your Main Phase: Target up to 3 cards on the field; destroy the targeted card(s), then your opponent can Special Summon 1 monster from their Graveyard with a Level equal to or less than the number of cards destroyed by this card's effect times 3.

Asymmetrical Spider
WATER/Insect/LV6/2000/2200
You can use a face-up Defense Position monster on your opponent's side of the field as a Tribute to Tribute Summon this card. As long as the only monsters in your Graveyard are Insect-Type monsters: this monster is unaffected by the effects of Field Spell Cards, Continuous Spell Cards, and Continuous Trap Cards.

Sniper Spider
WIND/Insect/LV6/1800/1600
If your opponent only controls face-up Defense Position monsters: this monster can attack your opponent's Life Points directly. If this card attacks: your opponent cannot activate any Spell or Trap Cards until the end of the Damage Step.

Voltic Spider
LIGHT/Insect/LV4/1700/500
Once per turn: inflict 300 points of damage to your opponent's Life Points for each face-up Defense Position monster on the field.

Trapper Spider
DARK/Insect/LV4/1600/900
Send 1 "Spider" Insect-Type monster you control to the Graveyard: target 1 Spell or Trap Card in your Graveyard; shuffle the targeted card into your Deck.

Buttom-Cam Spider
EARTH/Insect/LV1/200/100
FLIP: Change 1 face-up Attack Position monster into Defense Position. When this monster is sent to the Graveyard: your opponent selects 1 Insect-Type monster in your Deck; send the selected monster to your Graveyard, then draw 1 card.

Crafty Spider
EARTH/Insect/4/2100/2100
Discard this card to the Graveyard: Add 1 "Spider Web" from your Deck to your hand. If this card is on the field but "Spider Web" is not on the field: destroy this card.

Hacker Spider
DARK/Insect/Tuner/LV2/600/500
Once per turn: discard 1 Insect-Type monster from your hand to the Graveyard; Special Summon 1 "Spider" Insect-Type monster from your Deck with a lower Level than the discarded monster in face-up Defense Position.

Number 9!: Juggernaut Spider
FIRE/Insect/Xyz/RNK6/2800/2800
1 Level 6 "Spider" Insect-Type monster + 1 Level 6 Insect-Type monster
Must be Xyz Summoned, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. Once per turn: detach 1 Xyz Material from this card and target all of your opponent's monsters; turn all monsters on your opponent's side of the field into face-up Defense Position. (Flip Effects are not activated at this time). As long as this monster is face-up on the field, whenever an Insect-Type monster you control attacks a Defense Position monster, inflict piercing Battle Damage to your opponent's Life Points. When this monster destroys a Defense Position monster as a result of battle and sends it to the Graveyard; banish 1 Insect-Type monster from your Graveyard and target 1 Level 6 "Spider" monster in your Graveyard; attach the targeted card to this monster as an Xyz Material.

Hanging Wire
Spell/Normal
Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower "Spider" Insect-Type monster from your hand. If the Special Summoned monster is placed in face-up Defense Position: change 1 face-up monster on the field to Defense Position.

Spider Baiting
Spell/Quick-Play
Activate when a monster is changed to face-up Defense Position: Special Summon 1 Level 2 or lower Insect-Type monster from your hand, Deck, or Graveyard.

Spiders To The Wind
Trap/Normal
Activate only if you have 5 or more Insect-Type monsters in your Graveyard: Special Summon 1 "Spider Token" (Insect-Type/EARTH/Level 1/ATK 100/DEF 100) onto either side of the field. Then, Set this card face-down again instead of sending it to the Graveyard.

Spiders' Bite
Trap/Counter
Activate when your opponent activates a Spell, Trap, or Monster Card effect that targets a face-up Defense Position monster(s) while you have 3 or more Insect-Type monsters in your Graveyard: Negate the effect and destroy the card, then inflict 600 points of damage to your opponent's Life Points.
[/spoiler]

Name: Cat-chan (Cathy)
[spoiler=Appearance:][img]http://images.wikia.com/yugioh/images/0/07/Cathy_in_her_cat_costume.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
Group: Tara's servant
Deck: Cat/Tragon
Duel Spirit: Twin-Tail Cat Lady
Bio: Cat-chan comes from the future and was abducted by Tara, after a while she was driven insane and now serves her. She was given the power to turn people who lose to her into cat girls by Tara and often will fall in 'love' with someone only to turn them into a cat-girl when she's done with them.
D-Wheel: Duel board like Ruka's
Other: Can turn people she beats into Cat-Girls even if they were originally a man(thank you Lady for giving me this idea so long ago)

Name: Cathy's Cat Girls, individual names vary
Appearance: Cat girls, vary from girl to girl
Group: Tara's servant
Deck: Cat
Duel Spirit: None
Bio: men and women who have lost to Cathy
D-Wheel: None
Other: they can really weird people out especially if 1 of them used to be your friend, some of them used to be male

[quote name='Codename: Lady' timestamp='1308713039' post='5301861']
Possibly.
Anyways, it's nice to have you on board, Rhykotsu. You appear to have things under control, and you seem to have a solid app.
Follow the rules, and you should be fine.
[/quote]
Ah, thanks. Working on another OC of mine to join in. But I think I'll stop at that, a new guy can only go so far, right? XD

And yeah, can't wait to RP with you guys. You don't seem like the cheaters/power-players that I've had the un-luck to play against recent times. Here's my other character:

Name: Ryou D'Arven

Appearance: [IMG]http://i367.photobucket.com/albums/oo119/beeplbeep/Ryou-1.png[/IMG] Ignore her duel disk in the picture.

About 5'6, weighs (weight whited out), and somewhat decently sized. (D-). She has slightly-more than shoulder-length brown hair with dark, sapphire blue eyes. She's usually seen in her cool blue Duel Academy uniform, the back of it has the usual Yu-Gi-Oh flare-thing. Real life (aka the baddies) gets in the way for the most part, so she can't really go into the Academy as much as she's supposed to.

Group: Signer Ally

Deck: Magicians Galore~! (Actually more of a Silent Magician deck)

Duel Spirit: Silent Magician (She's actually kind of...talkative. IRONY FTW)

Bio: But..I dun wanna! Fien. [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnJa2kZx5GY"]Sing her story with this tune! (Start at "Once")[/url]Only because you asked me to. Once upon a time when the world was getting nasty, [s]only fifty years before were SAW THE WORLD EXPLODE![/s] there lived a young lass having fun and causing trouble, along came a dude with a really evil intention! Once upon a time while the world was getting scary, only less than ten years then when we saw the baddies attack! There lived a young lass who found a card with magic powers and together they must find a way to BEAT THE [s]SHADOW DUELS[/s] EVIL SIGNER! /end song

I just felt like being creative. Now for the part that makes sense:

Ryou was having a grand old time being a duelist that used a Magician Deck. A grand old time. Then some evil guy who had this 'shady' aura around him challenged her to a duel. Not too long later Ryou took [i]real[/i] damage. She realized that this was no normal guy, no normal duel, and quickly beat him as quickly as she could before things got any worse. Of course, this incident and this RP's incident may have no link. But this caused Ryou to start...investigating.

She found two cards on her doorstep the next morning: Silent Magician level 4 and Silent Magician level 8. She added them to her deck, of course. But the Magician was a Duel Spirit; after an explanation that she felt that something bad was happening to the world (said Silent Magician), she had to find a duelist that would accept her and use her to try to end the danger. Ryou was the only 'available' Magician Duelist. So, they teamed up to find out what's going on, and if they can, stop it.

D-Wheel: [url="http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/170/f/6/starfire__s_duel_runner_by_violetrosedragon14-d33r9yk.png"]Ryou's D-Wheel. Credits to ~VioletRoseDragon14[/url]

Other: She used to dress men up in dresses. But she stopped doing that; there was no time anymore. Her duel-disk is [url="http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSZsmQvZPStEqrdvila9wjL7V1yzLhd4Kbq1NkRWarSrDeC-HhV&t=1"]like this.[/url]

Archived