Yugioh: Fusion of Worlds: Fall of the Crimson Dragon [OOC/ Started/ Accepting]

[quote name='Codename: Lady' timestamp='1308715337' post='5301937']
O_O
Okay...
[/quote]
Yes.

[quote name='Trimage' timestamp='1308716354' post='5301978']
Are you trying to out ridiculous me cuz if so it is on.
-gets ready to bring out the thing Trimage made in order to counter the ridiculousness of the clown monsters-
I miss the clowns i never got to finish the score with them...
[/quote]
What clown monsters? D:

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sorry everybody. I was away for most of the week (just getting back today) otherwise I would have posted a lot sooner.
Updating rules. All apps accepted. I'll make the rp thread tomorrow.
And Blackstone Dresden, I did get the message, I just forgot about that when making the rules. My bad. Editing now.

Trimage, get out. If you're not going to do something as basic as using quotation marks, you're not allowed in this RP.

Rhy, no they're not for now, but once the actual plot kicks off, you may want to trim them down a bit or at least make a TL;DR OOC post on this thread (Preferably the former but the latter would work if one of your characters is expositing a metric ton of information)

Also, the too be continued section at the end of your most recent post is superfluous, and really if you're dueling yourself, the posts don't have to be too detailed, and turns can be skipped, like how Merciful What's-his-name-now dd with his Duel, he showed the opening, a middle-ish/end game move, and the final life score and that's it.

Archived