Yugioh: Fusion of Worlds: Fall of the Crimson Dragon [OOC/ Started/ Accepting]

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cathy is messed up on [s]so many[/s] [b]every [i]single[/i] [u]level.[/b][/u] Really, Trimage, do you have [i]any[/i] idea just what kind of character you created? If you put a character like that in a novel, chances are that religious movements would assault you, at the very least. Jeez. . . . .

"Abic Monsters" ? XD

... sorry, minor joke.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Umbris: [color="#483D8B"]On a side note, Wolfram and Wulf really need to get some psychiatric evaluations done. Maybe even go to couples therapy.[/color]

Alexander: [color="#FF0000"]Again, that wasn't cute, Umbris.[/color]

Umbris: [color="#483D8B"]I wasn't going for "cute"... ... but it was a joke.[/color]

Luisa: [color="gold"]... "couple"?![/color]

KHK: Wulf, get back on the other side.
Wulf: [color="#8B0000"][font="Book Antiqua"]But I just--[/font][/color]
KHK: NOW!! *Falcon Punches Wulf back through the hole in the fourth wall, then proceeds to rivet a sheet of titanium over the hole*

... and on a side note, I agree; the double entendres that Cathy was using are way too inappropriate.

I have been thinking about what to do about Trimage. I'm still thinking about it and will TRY to decide what to do by the weekend.

On another note because I wanted to bring this up before any Numbers cards are used. Numbers do not have their anime effect were they cannot be destroyed by monsters other than other Numbers. Reason being that most of the Numbers are on Tara's side, meaning the Signers would be at a slight disadvantage, and the other belongs to Dan, who's not going to be play a huge role in this rp. This is up for debate but for now, that's the way it's gonna be.

Nothing much has really happened involving the story yet.

As for Trimage, he's still in, but he's on thin ice. Yes, I do agree with all of you, but I'm going to give him a second chance.
[color="#FFFFFF"]*prepares to be flamed*[/color]
Trimage, please don't make a post like that again. Next time you are going to be kicked out.
Could someone please post?

Well I have time right now so I'll apologize for Cathy, I don't see it as that big of a problem but I also made the char and probably think about it differently, she was supposed to be like Clair who falls in love with someone every 5 minutes without actually being in love with them, more like a crush on someone she think is cool then when Cathy finds 1 little thing she doesn't like she falls out of love. It wasn't meant to be be she was actually in love with them it was just her twisted way of trying to find someone to cling to besides the woman who beat her. So again sorry I'll stick to the more normal manipulate and destroy you psychologically bad guys from now on.

Archived