[PLEASE LOCK]♕Heaven S Soul Sagas♚ An Original RP Co-Host: *~Dark~Magician~Girl~*

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[spoiler=trinitySOUL][b][u]Personal Information[/u][/b]
Username: trinitySOUL a.k.a AngryBird
RP Name: Abel
Race: Naga
Sexuality: Straight even though he is Naga
Personality : He is a good leader. He never leaves a Naga behind. He is warlike and cruel. But in the bottom of his heart lies a bit of kindness. He is friendly to people who gives him and his army peace like Queen Hydratas. He is proud of his country, Aridos that is why he guards with all his soul.
Biography : Chieftain of the Nagas. Abel lived in the depths of Aridos even before the myth of the Water Phoenix was born. He lived outside the Monarchy of the Queen Hydratas. He also made an Alliance with Hydratas that in exchange of being away from her Monarchy; he shall help Hydratas from outsiders. He made an army of Nagas in where his stronghold lies. Though he is a chieftain of his own stronghold, Hydratas still is her Queen.
Country of Origin: Aridos
Town of Origin : From the very depths of Aridos lies his stronghold.
[u][b]Physical Characteristics[/b][/u]
[spoiler=Image] [img]http://dotamaphero.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/Slardar.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
[u][b]Weaponry[/b][/u]
Weapon: A sharp Trident. It was personally made by him. It has the powers to control water. It can create torrents, whirlpools and such.
Secondary Weapon: N/A
Magic:
Torrent Crush: Creates a massive torrent that appears on the floor of the opponent crushing the opponent and may result stun.
Whirlpool: He creates a whirlpool that can crush ships and any kind of transportation on water.
Tidal Wave: Creates a huge wave that can rush to the opponent.
Amplify: Abel’s Signature Move. Abel amplifies any nearby opponent having their Defense lowered and giving Abel a chance to strike while their Defenses lowered.

[u][b]Stats[/b][/u]
HP and MP: HP/ 500 DEF/ 500
Offense (Increases attack damage): 200 /500
Defence (Reduces taken damage): 200/500
Agility (Decides who attacks first): 400/500
Intelligence (Counter/Block ability): 100 /500
Will (Magic charge time): 100/500
Total (Offense + Defence + Agility + Intelligence + Will); 1000/1000
Ability:[R]Natural Instinct: Native/Animalistic race only, allows one to fully use the environment to their fullest.
[/spoiler]

100% fixed. Updated characters with new MP Costs and Weapon/Armour boosts to base stats.

@Aisu: Orb of Trust doesn't exist. Your thinking of truth, which is reserved. Players must collect the orbs, they don't start with them. They must collect it from the selected person.

Green Orb of Pride is reserved by myself.

lol I'm so excited to use Neol, I'm looking forward to slowly revealing his insanity and Sociopathic ways to the world... MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Wait a minute... I just did the calculations for the attacks... 6 damage!? well for non-magic attacks but they use MP!!! Please tell me My weapon adds onto the damage...

Archived